VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
• 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Marbella del Caribe (sleep 4) - Larger parties: I also own a another 1 bedroom apartment in this building (see VRBO #333782). • Beachfront with 180° unobstructed ocean views • Master bedroom with queen bed • Stylish living room with queen size futon • Crib available for rent • Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas • Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster • Fully Air Conditioned • Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the condo, DVD player in the living room • Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds • Building has beachfront pool and children’s playground • Complimentary WiFi internet access • Complimentary assigned parking • Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
* For rent by owner. I also own Properties: http://www.vrbo.com/333782 (Located in the same building as this one) http://www.vrbo.com/348305 http://www.vrbo.com/971200ha http://www.vrbo.com/96370
The condo is located at Marbella del Caribe one of the most prestigious beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue. Condo is on the West 'Oeste' Tower, the only tower with unobstructed beach views. We paid a premium price for the condo to be on the West Tower, but it was worth it as it makes a huge difference on the view, the privacy and the tranquility. Being on the West Tower also guarantees you absolutely no noise from the late night parties held at the rooftop of the Waterclub Hotel.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security • Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away • One block away from the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino • 24-hour Walgreens across the street • 24-hour Charlie Car Rental across the street • 24-hour Supermarket ~ 10 minute walk • Various trendy beach bars a few steps away • Watersports Rentals ~ 5 minute walk (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others) • Surfing Lessons ~ 15 minute walk • Bike Rental ~ 10 minute walk • Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan as well as the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car • Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night) • Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way • 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab • To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls • Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels • Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests • Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip • Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River • Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest • Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands • Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival $300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival
**20% penalty of total rental if cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival **40% penalty of total rental if cancellation between 45 - 90 days prior to arrival **No refund for cancelation within 45 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Beachfront, Isla Verde, Condo, Marbella, Marbella del Caribe, San Juan, puerto rico
Mid Season 2015 Apr 27 - Sep 6, 2015 5 night min stay
Low Season Sep 7 - Nov 20, 2015 5 night min stay
Mid Season Nov 21 - Dec 20, 2015 5 night min stay
Holiday Season Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2016 7 night min stay
High Season 2016 Jan 4 - Apr 23, 2016 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages, smoking or visitors
instead of paying the $300 refundable deposit, you can choose to pay a $69 non-refundable fee which will cover you the first $400 in accidental damage.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I am an attorney and CPA, and live in Puerto Rico with my family. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Below you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all your questions in an expedite matter. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a different and unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties my family and I love and stay at on at a regular basis.
Why the Owner Chose Isla Verde: I purchased this property because of its fantastic view and great location in Isla Verde Ave, nearby the best hotels. Also, because it has 24/7 security and it is in a very safe area where you can walk day and night to restaurants and nightlife.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: * For rent by owner. I also own Properties:
http://www.vrbo.com/333782 (Located in the same building as this one)