Beachfront ~ Marbella Del Caribe Condo ~ Beautiful View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Isla Verde condo description
• 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Marbella del Caribe (sleep 4) - Larger parties: We also own a another 1 bedroom apartment in this building (see VRBO #333782).
• Beachfront with 180° unobstructed ocean views
• Master bedroom with queen bed
• Stylish living room with queen size futon
• Crib available for rent
• Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the condo, DVD player in the living room
• Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds
• Building has beachfront pool and children’s playground
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary assigned parking
• Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
* For rent by owner. We also own Properties # 333782, # 348305, # 52076 and # 96370
The condo is located at Marbella del Caribe one of the most prestigious beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue. Condo is on the West 'Oeste' Tower, the only tower with unobstructed beach views. We paid a premium price for the condo to be on the West Tower, but it was worth it as it makes a huge difference on the view, the privacy and the tranquility. Being on the West Tower also guarantees you absolutely no noise from the late night parties held at the rooftop of the Waterclub Hotel.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security
• Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away
• One block away from the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino
• 24-hour Walgreens across the street
• 24-hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
• 24-hour Supermarket ~ 10 minute walk
• Various trendy beach bars a few steps away
• Watersports Rentals ~ 5 minute walk (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others)
• Surfing Lessons ~ 15 minute walk
• Bike Rental ~ 10 minute walk
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan as well as the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way
• 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab
• To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival
**20% penalty of total rental if cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival
**40% penalty of total rental if cancellation between 45 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancelation within 45 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Beachfront, Isla Verde, Condo, Marbella, Marbella del Caribe, San Juan, puerto rico
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
The apartment is nicely furnished, clean and well kept. It was great for two people and has a futon if you need additional sleeping arrangements. Since the building is oceanfront, the balcony has a wonderful full facing view of the beach. I especially enjoyed sunrises and the beautiful colors. There is 24/7 security and the whole unit is gated, so no need to worry about safety. The location in excellent; it is easy to get anywhere on the island (Old San Juan about 10 minutes by car) and there are multiple dining options close by. If you prefer to travel by bus, the bus stop is right outside the building. Beatrice is very attentive. Easy and secure reservation process by credit card. I will definitely go back and stay here again.
- Guest Patrick (Laurel, MD)
- Date of stay 07/22/13
- Review Submitted 08/09/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, people with disabilities, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
CALENDAR NOT UPDATED Email me for availability I REPLY BACK VERY FAST! -----IMPORTANT: Let me know if your travel dates are flexible------ January 4 to April 27 .......$ 1,125/week (7 nights) or $175/night or $4000/month April 27 to September 7th ...$ 925/week (7 nights) or $150/night or $3300/month September 8th to November 14....$ 775/week (7 nights) or $130/night or $2700/month Nov 15st to December 19.......$ 925/week (7 nights) or $150/night or $3300/month Christmas & New Years........$1,400/week (7 nights) * In addition, there is a 7% tax and a one time $50 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: SJU at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Isla Verde Beach at Isla Verde
- Nearest Restaurant: Across the street at Isla Verde
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am an attorney and CPA, and live in Puerto Rico with my family. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all your questions in an expedite matter. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a different and unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties my family and I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out, above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'.
Why the Owner Chose Isla Verde:
I purchased this property because of its fantastic view and great location in Isla Verde Ave, nearby the best hotels.
- Primary: (787) 593-5421 (Puerto Rico)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with queen futon
Bedroom with queen size bed and flat screen TV
Marbella del Caribe West Building and our beachfront pool
Beachfront bar near our condo
Many restaurants options with fantastic views
Old San Juan is only a 75 cent public bus away. Bus stops at our building.
SJU airport is only a 10 minute $10 cab away and we garantee absolutely no noise
Outstanding beachfront views
Living room has a 40' flat screen TV and a DVD
Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster and coffee maker
Fully Remodeled Bathroom
Beach Bar near our condo
Walk to many of the nearby restaurants
Isla Verde Beach has plenty of watersports
Car Rental Agency Across the Street. $25 per day. Visit El Yunque Waterfalls
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013