Luxurious Living on Fabulous Resort-Like Property
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Shipp's Landing condo description
Beautiful ground floor condominium with split two bedroom design. Enjoy the master suite with its large walk-in closet, king-size bed and newly redesigned bathroom with over-sized shower and two marble vanities. The guest suite has a queen-size bed, full bathroom with tub and shower, along with a washer and dryer (located behind louver doors), separated from the rest of the unit by a pocket door providing privacy. A forty foot lanai and 1350 square feet under air affords much space and comfort for day to day living and entertaining. The Gulf view with the numerous boats passing by will often rival that best seller you are trying to complete! The screen door on the lanai offers easy access to all outside, whether going to the beach, pool, barbecuing or exercise room. Being on the ground level, the front door is only steps to your car, a real advantage when carrying groceries or luggage. The convenience of having two entries/exits can't be emphasized enough! The kitchen has been updated and there is crown moulding throughout the unit.
- 1350 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Dining table on lanai will seat 6 to 8
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Marco Island beckons you to its aquamarine shores where Shipp's Landing, located on the Gulf of Mexico awaits you with its resortlike atmosphere offering amenities like no other condominium community. Fourteen acres of lush property invite you to enjoy its private sandy beach, marina, fishing pier, (no license needed), 3 tennis courts, 3 pools each with hot tubs, 2 exercise rooms with state-of-the-art equipment, and 2 clubhouses where various holidays and gatherings take place. Leisure activities are provided with tables for ping pong and pool along with shuffle board and bocce. Having been owners for 28 years, we appreciate the peace and beauty which our ground floor location affords. Enjoy the easy access to the salt-water pool, sandy beach and barbecue through our screen door on our 40' lanai. Equally appreciate the ease of our front door being only 30 steps to where your car is parked. Although there is a parking lot, if you choose to go by foot, Crescent Beach is a short 10 minute walk where swimming, paddleboarding, jet skiing, shelling, parasailing, waterskiing, boat rental, or just walking can be enjoyed. You will find several restaurants along the beach to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or a refreshing drink in addition to the Marriott and Hilton Hotels. Across the street from the beach is resort shopping, a convenience store, additional restaurants and the cinema. Also, within walking distance, is miniature golf which opened in the spring of 2013. The wide sidewalks, well lit streets and moonlit beach make walking in Marco a wonderful and safe experience whether day or night. A short 10 minute drive will take you to the nearby library, ball field, YMCA, urgent care, place of worship, beautiful shops for every need, with a choice of dining from 65 various restaurants. Nearby Naples offers a wonderful zoo, botanical gardens, world-class shopping and dining, and The Philharmonic (music and theater). Whatever time of year you visit, enjoy a delightful breeze off the Gulf, average temperature: 74 degrees and annual rainfall: 49 inches. Distance to Naples: 16 miles, Miami: 104miles, Ft. Myers:52 miles, Tampa: 178 miles, Orlando: 250 miles. Marco Island is a perfect vacation spot for the family, for the couple who wanys to enjoy a romantic island, or for an individual who can be among people while enjoying their own privacy. Come visit! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best Kept Secret in Marco!
Best Kept Secret in Marco!
We have been renting at Shipps Landing for almost 20 years and this beautiful Phase 1 ground floor unit is absolutely our favorite! We have been renting both December/January and love it here that time of year and the only reason we are no longer renting is that we bought our own condo!. This tranquil setting offers spectacular views day and night. It truly feels like an exotic tropical escape. There is everything you need or want here and the owners will treat you like family. My husband and I highly recommend renting this piece of paradise!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 09/09/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 31
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay is a month.
Call owner directly to confirm reservation and payment details.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
No Cleaning Fee
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1985
Why the Owner Chose Shipp's Landing:
We chose this property because it felt most like a home...no elevators or hallways and because of its magnificent view. It is very spacious and bright with sliding glass doors from the dining room, living room and bedroom to the lanai. These doors can remain open because the lanai is screened. We love the morning sun and the cool afternoons. Two entrances/exits afford great accessibiliy.
- Primary: +1 7742510897
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pathway from the pool to the white sandy beach
View of Gulf of Mexico from pool
One of three hot tubs
Entrance from living room to lanai
Read or just relax and enjoy the breeze
Early evening 42' flat screen television to right
Updated kitchen with double crown moulding
Master bedroom with king bed, television and walk-in closet
Master bathroom completed in winter 2013/Double marble vanity shown
Vanity adjacent to shower and toilet
Double windows to the front
Flowers on the beach
View of salt water pool and new tiling completed in spring 2013
View of pool and Gulf through screened door on lanai
Dining on the lanai
Entrance to guest suite through pocket doors to the left
New Tommy Bahama furniture and mattress in master bedroom
Looking through pocket door to shower with seat, toilet and second vanity
Guest bedroom with queen bed and television
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 17, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.