Minutes to Fast Water
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Discovery Bay house description
You will love this beautiful three-bedroom, two-bath, home for your ultimate boating vacation.
Our family enjoys it and we know you will too!
We are a FAMILY friendly home, we have taken extra care in making sure everyone has a wonderful time.
Renovated last year. We know you will love our home !!
Discovery Bay Real Estate is about location:
1. Close to fast water
2. Sun exposure; this spot cannot be beat.
Just a short 15 minute ride to relax and enjoy the views before you arrive at fast water and begin your day of adventure and fun. Or just stick around the house and float on our toys, jump on the water trampoline, take the kayaks out for a ride or how about a paddleboat!
Our location couldn't be more perfect... Our beautiful home has the desired eastern exposure, which provides much needed shade on the deck from the late afternoon sun; we're also on a beautiful point lot. When it comes to our boat parades here in Discovery Bay for July 4th holiday and Christmas, there is never a bad seat in the house... WE get to see them all!
Fish right off the dock. Or take a boat ride on one of the many inlets and enjoy!
The private dock has room for 2+ boats. You will enjoy the composite dock (no splinters), complete with furniture and lounge chairs, for sunning during the day, or eating and relaxing at night.
Inside, you will find it beautifully kept. This home features a 'great room' perfect for entertaining a family get together or relaxing by the TV. You will find a fully stocked kitchen with utensils, pots, pans, plates and glassware. All you need to bring is food. You will also find a new propane gas grill for those family BBQ's. Oh and water views galore!
The master bedroom has a new pillow top Queen bed , top of the line linens, and an attached master bath. You also have a your own private entry door that opens to the deck and offers great waterfront views.. The second bedroom has a new pillow top Queen bed and top of the line new linens. The third bedroom includes a day bed with pop-up trundle, can be used as two twin beds or put them together and you have another Queen bed. In the living room both sofa's open up to incredibly comfortable queen size beds too. All bedding, linens, bath towels and beach towels are included, as well as basic household items to get you started.
You can't spend all of your time on the water. When you're ready there are plenty of DVD's to watch, books to read and naps to take. BBQ on the deck while listening to your favorite music on our outdoor speakers, there are plenty of CDs here for you to use, games to play and even a couple of full size Pac-Man and Mrs. Pac-man arcade games!!
Relaxing on the deck is great whether you are watching TV or listening to your favorite tunes, gazing at the water. Don’t be stuck inside, wireless internet access allows you to enjoy the views while checking your e-mail or getting some work done...
Launch ramps are available at the Discovery Bay Yacht Harbor or Orwood Resort (great food). Five minutes away is a full service shopping center that includes Safeway, Longs Drugstore, McDonald's, Starbucks and a Wells Fargo ATM. There is also “Dash,” a gas station/mini-mart just down the street. Fifteen minutes away is the “Streets of Brentwood” mall with lots of shopping and a large movie theater.
Renters must be at least 28 years of age. Please respect that this is a NO SMOKING, FAMILY property.
We use this home ourselves for our own family enjoyment, we are sure you will enjoy our home as much as us.
Keywords: Water, Boating, Swimming, Vacation, Beach water ski, skiing, surf, wake board, new, Deck , Dock, Boat, Kids, Family, four star, quiet,
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- 2 queen size sleeper sofa... very comfortable!!
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Water Sports Gear:
Have a blast jumping on the water trampoline. We also have floats that are here for you too. Bring your own life jackets for ages 13 years and younger when on the dock. NO EXCEPTIONS...IT'S the law...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- You will love this beautiful three bedroom, two bath home for your ultimate boating vacation. Whether boating, skiing, wake boarding, fishing, kayaking, or just a relaxing float in the water, can't pick a more perfect place to take a vacation. Just a few miles away from Brentwood you can 'pick yourself' most any kind of fruit imaginable; what could be better than that kind of fresh produce? Our family enjoys it and we know you will too! We are a FAMILY friendly home only; we have taken extra care in making sure everyone has a wonderful time. Discovery Bay Real Estate is about location 1. Just 15 minutes away from fast water. 2.Exposure to the sun- this spot cannot be beat. Enjoy the relaxing short boat ride before hitting the fast water for a day of fun. Our beautiful home has the desired eastern exposure, which provides much needed shade on the deck from the late afternoon sun. By land, the house is located in a quite cul-del-sac; by by water you are on the perfect picturesque point. Little boat traffic means prime swimming, or just floating on a raft. Fish right off the dock. Or take a boat ride on one of the many inlets and enjoy! The private dock has room for multiple boats. Enjoy the composite dock (no splinters), complete with furniture and lounge chairs for sunning during the day or eating and relaxing at night. You will find the inside beautifully kept. This home features a 'great room' perfect for entertaining a family get together or relaxing by the TV. You will find a fully stocked kitchen with utensils, pots, pans, plates and glassware. All you need to bring is the food. You will also find a new propane grill for those family BBQ's. And water views galore! The master bedroom has a new pillow top Queen bed with brand new linens, and an attached master bath. You also have a private door that opens to the deck and offers great waterfront views. The second bedroom also has a Queen bed with new linens. The third bedroom includes a day bed with pop-up trundle. Keep them separate as two Twin beds or connect them to make another comfy Queen bed. In the 'great room' both sofa's open to full size Queen beds. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very clean and very comfortable!
Very clean and very comfortable!
Our stay was great thanks to the very welcoming and comfortable home. We especially appreciated the welcome note and bottle of wine.
- Guest Will (Santa Cruz)
- Date of stay 08/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/30/13
Owner response: It was our pleasure having you! Hope to see you again soon.
We had a wonderful, relaxing time at this gorgeous home on the water! Perfectly appointed and very comfortable. The sunsets and sunrises are breathtaking. We fished off of the pier and lounged on the deck each day after swimming and kayaking. This home is perfect for a group or a couple it is spacious enough to sleep up to 10 yet intimate enough for 2. They decor is beautiful and my husband and I felt like teenagers when we played Pac Man (a great perk!) We will definelty return next year!
- Guest KT (San Ramon, CA)
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/17/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, age 55+, adventure seekers, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are glad you had a great time at our home. It was a pleasure having you and your husband! We appreciate you for taking such good care of our home.. Come back anytime!!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 3 - Jul 7
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Aug 28 - Sep 5
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Oakland International Aiport at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: AmTrac at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 4 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Stinson Beach at 50 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Discovery Bay Steak House & Sports Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Discovery Bay Golf Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: D.B. Steak House, Yacht Harbor Country Club at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We have owned our home for 9 years, live locally and enjoy it often.
Why the Owner Chose Discovery Bay:
If your a boater or a fisherman you will love the short 15 minute short boat ride to FAST water. If your a lounger and relaxation is what your looking for 'quiet' is the word your looking for.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
A great family spot for kids and adults to have some fun together.
- Primary: 925 998-4705
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our home.
Gorgeous water views!
Trundle.. 2 twins or push together for a comfy queen bed
Nice big wrap around deck with BBQ
Private entrance to the deck from the Master Bedroom suite.
Have fun playing Pac-man and Mr Pac-man!
Welcome to our home....
Another beautiful sunrise from our deck.
Beautiful water views!
Have fun jumping on the water trampoline!
Fish right off the deck or dock...
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 16, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.