Fully Furnished/Direct Access/Pool/Yacht Club Area/Wifi
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yacht Club house description
Fully furnished single family home located right on the water just minutes from the bay. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, spacious living, dining, and family rooms, and kitchen. The 3 car garage also fully air conditioned.
Screened-in back patio has a roofed terrace, pool, and green house. Deck area overlooks the salt water canal and boat dock.
Home is equipped with a laundry room containing a washer, dryer, and sink.
The master suite is furnished with a king size bed, armoire, TV, chest, and walk-in closet. It also has two sliding doors, one with access to the terrace and pool area, and the other with direct access to the greenhouse. Bathroom has a jacuzzi, separate shower, double sink, and private water room.
The two guest bedrooms are also fully furnished for sleeping. One bedroom has a queen size bed, chest, and closet. The other bedroom has a full size bed, armoire, and closet.
Kitchen is fully equipped with a gas top grill, refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and wine cellar. Small appliances include toaster and coffee maker.
Bonus features: The sliding glass doors that lead to the pool can slide all the way open for entertaining. The family room sofa is also a pull-bed that can sleep 2 more individuals.
- 2331 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Fully furnished
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Early to bed, early to rise for a fun day filled with water activities! Boat rentals available for those that love the water at Cape Harbour or Tarpon Point. Cape Harbour, just 15 minutes away, has live music on Fridays, great bars and delicious restaurants. Tarpon Point, just 10 minutes away, also has delicious dining as well as spa services. If you are interested in renting a boat, then boat on over to Sanibel and/or Captiva Island which are just 30-40 minutes away. Beautiful beaches await you! If you prefer to stay close, feel free to check out the Yacht Club Community Park. You will find a beach, pool, fishing pier, tennis and racquetball courts. Cape Coral also has great golf courses for those that need to take a trip to the greens. If you prefer to just relax, make an appointment for the spa at Tarpon Point, or just sit back and enjoy the pool at the house, take a stroll down the street, or sip some coffee while overlooking the water. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 30
30 night min stay
Oct 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
20% due upon reservation and refundable if canceled within 3 days.
Cancellation policy: 80% refundable if canceled 30+ days prior to arrival. Non-refundable if canceled within 30 days.
Fully refundable in case of hurricane.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee $150.00
Pet deposit if applicable $200.00
Refundable Damage Deposit $400 for 2 weeks rental, or $800 for monthly rental
All currency must be paid in US Dollars
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport at 18.4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Cape Coral Parkway at 2.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Yacht Club Community Park at 2.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Joint at 6.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Palmetto-Pine Country Club at 7.9 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rum Runners at 6.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About: We currently live in Southeast Florida, and we love visiting Cape Coral for a get-away and relaxation with our family. We are a family of 6, now that we have welcomed our first grandchild . We love the beach, boating, and good food.
Why Yacht Club:
Location, Location, Location. We first fell in love with the cozy feeling of the house, the spaciousness it provided our family, and the easy access to the bay for boating. We also appreciated that it is away from a busy street, so the only traffic are residents of that street.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We loved how the glass sliding doors opened for entertainment and the kitchen.
- Primary: +1 786-879-4852 available Monday- Saturday between 9am-8pm EST
- Secondary: +1 954-673-9093 available Monday- Saturday between 9am-8pm EST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Guest bedroom with full size bed
Guest bedroom with queen size bed
Deck facing boat dock and canal
Canal and boat dock
kitchen, gas stove not pictured
Double sink in master bath
Large pool in screened patio
Outside dining on the lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
available Monday- Saturday between 9am-8pm EST
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.