Luxury B&B Escape with Full Range of Health and Beauty Treatments
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cobh bed and breakfast description
OUR SANCTUARY LETS YOU GET AWAY FROM IT ALL!!
Situated in the historic harbour town of Cobh, our establishment is located on the grounds of a 19th century converted rectory. Our muti-disciplinary clinic offers natural therapies and beauty treatments, plus a natural fertility clinic, in peaceful, healing surroundings.
We offer many pamper and massage therapies such as Thai Full Body Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy Massage and many types of facials and other massages. Our Holistic Therapies include Acupuncture, Reflexology, Kinesiology, Homeopathy, Counselling, Colonic Hydrotherapy, Diet and Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Hopi Ear Candling. Detox Massages, Packages and Therapies, Pre-Conception Massage and an in-house Natural Fertility Clinic.
- 2 story
- Bed And Breakfast
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Private En suite.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Step Out of Reality and Into the Robin Hill Experience!! Stay with us and create your own pamper package from our full list of health and beauty treatments. Tranquil surroundings within walking distance to historic Cobh. Also on site is a renowned Natural Fertility Clinic treating all aspects of female and male infertility naturally. ...moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Create a path to wellness ~ Escape from the stresses of everyday life at Robin Hill, a sanctuary of peace and tranquility. For our residential and non-residential retreat packages we have combined a range of treatments specially selected to deliver a tailored package with a specific theme in mind. You may choose to Detox, Beautify, Start a weight loss programme, prepare for your up-coming wedding or de-stress. Individual treatment combinations have been designed to ensure that you achieve the highest therapeutic value from your time spent at Robin Hill. Customized treatment options are also available for all our retreats packages, giving you the flexibility to change treatments within each package and develop a retreat specific to your individual needs. All of our retreat packages are very affordable and tailored to your tastes, leaving you with a complete sense of balance between body, mind, and soul....moreless
With wonderful views overlooking Cork Harbour, our bijoux rustic lodge offers a cosy and comfortable stay within the grounds of our healing and wellbeing centre. Step away from the stress and strains of life into peace and tranquility. The lodge offers a kitchenette, double bedroom, shower room and living/dining area that leads to a secluded porch seating area. There is a shared garden where guests can enjoy a game of croquet or relaxing glass of wine amidst the beautiful mature gardens, overlooking the harbour. The Cobh Heritage Centre, Titanic Trail are a short walk away, along the seafront promenade. TV/DVD, Stereo, Microwave. Heating and Electricity are included in the rental charge...moreless
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Cobh (formerly Queenstown) is a pretty seaside town in County Cork, Ireland . It is steeped in history and is an ideal place in which to stay to explore all that the town, Cork Harbour and East Cork has to offer. Cobh was the departure point for 2.5 million of the six million Irish people who emigrated to North America between 1848 and 1950. These included Annie Moore and her two brothers – the first immigrants to be processed on Ellis Island in New York. On 11 April 1912 Queenstown was the final port of call for the RMS Titanic as she set out across the Atlantic on her ill-fated maiden voyage. The RMS Lusitania was sunk by a German U-Boat off the Old Head of Kinsale on May 7, 1915. The survivors were brought to the town of Cobh, and over one hundred victims lie buried in the Old Church Cemetery about a mile north of the town. Famous boxer, entertainer, wrestler and playboy Jack Doyle is also buried in this cemetery. Cobh is a pretty town built on a steep hill on Great Island in Cork Harbour. It is just 20 minutes from Cork city and there are hourly rail connections to and from the city. The town’s architecture and streetscape is distinctly Victorian. St. Colman’s Cathedral dominates the town. It’s 49-bell Carillon is the only such instrument in Ireland and is the largest in Ireland and Britain. Cobh has a range of tourist accommodation including Bed and Breakfasts, self catering and small and mid sized Hotels. There are many restaurants, pubs and cafes catering for all tastes close to the town centre. Attractions for tourists include shore and lake fishing, sailing and water sports, bird watching and countless sites of historical interest and importance. Harbour Boat trips and sea angling excursions are also available. Fota House, Gardens and Wildlife Park are located on the road to Cobh. The Titanic Trail walking tour departs daily throughout the year. The Queenstown Story Heritage centre is located in the Victorian Railway station near the town centre and next to the Cobh Cruise Liner Terminal. Over 50 Cruise Liners, including the largest liners in the World visit Cobh each year and berth a mere 200 metres from the town centre. The Sirius Arts Centre has free exhibitions throughout the year and shares the original home of the Royal Cork Yacht Club with the Cobh Tourist Office. The Coral Leisure Centre at Carrignafoy in the town has state of the art facilities. There are many Golf Courses located throughout East Cork. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We have many weekend and seasonal specials throughout the year. Robin Hill offers 2 different accommodation types. Our Scandinavian style
detached, self catering, lodge, and our beautiful rectory room. Different prices may apply. Offering huge discounts on Health and Beauty treatments. Robin Hill specializes in Detox Retreat and Pamper Retreat Packages. Contact us for package prices.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Breakfast included in price. Taxes Included in price.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Cork at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cork Ferry Port at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Cobh Train Station at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: N25 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Whitepoint at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ryans, Kelly's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Fota Golf Resort Cork Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Waters Edge at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Deirdre Mackesy-RGN. D. Acup. LCH. MISH. Director of Robin Hill Clinic & The Cork Natural Fertility Clinic. Winner of many awards. Having started her journey of complementary medicine in an African leper colony working as a registered nurse, Dee is continually studying all aspects of holistic medicines and homeopathy. Deirdre qualified as a Homeoopath in The College of Homeopathy in London in 1998 and underwent further post graduate training with Jeremy Sherr for 4 years and The Orion School of Homoeopathy.
Why the Owner Chose Cobh:
Deirdre fell in love with the harbour views on the restored Old Rectory grounds, finding Robin Hill the perfect location to promote rest and healing. This allows guests to unwind in tranquil surroundings and create a pamper and healing package to suit individual needs.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
A full range of health and beauty treatments can be added to your stay, thus optimizing your holiday experience. We offer acupuncture, homeopathy, reflexology, hypnotherapy, counselling, colonic hydrotherapy, a full range of massage therapy and beauty treatments, plus a natural fertility clinic, detox and pamper retreats, to name a few. Located on beautiful grounds with harbour views, within walking distance from the historic town of Cobh.
- Primary: 353-021-4812222
Robin Hill Sanctuary and Holistic Clinic and Cork Natural Fertility Clinic
Robin Hill Gardens
Olde world charm of the Robin Hill Clinic entrance
Robin Hill Health Spa
A warm welcome awaits you!
Hot Stone Massage
One of our treatment rooms.
A great night sleep
Relax and unwind with us!
The old Rectory Room
Original Porch dating back to 1866
Private Yoga Tuition
Health Nutrition and Detox Spa Packages
We can help with infertility problems.
Deck of our private lodge.
Royalty for a night!!
Pampering treatment room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 02, 2013