Lux 3bd+/4BA Apt, Best Location, Upscale Nghbr, Wifi, Pool, Jacuz, Sauna, Gym!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Thanks for previewing our property- A Winning Combination of Quality, Location and Price!
Situated on Ave Gonzalez Suarez, this Terrific Apartment is located in arguably the Best and Most Desirable Neighborhood in the City of Quito, in a Top Notch Building.
Upscale Neighborhood, near fine restaurants, coffee shops, pharmacies, banks, flower shops, ice cream parlors, mini marts, grocery market, etc.
Pack Light, You have a Large Capacity Washer and Dryer.
Need to call home? Free phone calls to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Arriving on a late flight? Have to clear customs and immigration and not sure when you'll get home? No problem, I can accommodate your arrival as late as necessary.
- Brand new & spacious apartment- 1,668 sq. ft. (155 m²).
- Private Balconies (direct access from the master bedroom, kitchen and living room – 205 sq. ft. (19 m²).
- 2 Assigned Underground Parking Spots (side by side).
- Building offers 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Free Broadband Wireless Internet.
- Free phone calls to USA and Canada.
- Cable TV available in the master bedroom and in the Family/TV room.
- Safe Box for your valuables.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twin Size Sofa bed (sleeps up to 8 guests).
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and breakfast table. And with all the dinnerware, cookware, and silverware you will need, plus small and large appliances like fridge, dishwasher, etc. We provide paper towels, napkins, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee and tea.
- Bath towels are plentiful and we provide toilet paper, liquid and bar soap in each of the four bathrooms, plus hair dryers in two of them.
- Access to the gym, sauna and steam room located on the 5th floor.
- Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs located on the 5th floor. Here you can kick back and relax while enjoying best view of the city and of the mountains.
-We are happy to provide tourist information and
recommendations. Just ask us.
We can also assist in arranging airport transfers, as well as day trips.
-For a small fee plus the cost of groceries, we can stock up on some food for you. Just tell us what you need and you'll have them at your arrival.
Long term renters welcome!
Quito has been recognized as the leading tourist destination in South America at the World Travel Awards in 2013, considered the Oscars of Tourism! Come and see what this beautiful capital city has to offer.
Nearest Airport: Mariscal Sucre International Airport located just 15 miles from Quito.
Whether you are traveling for pleasure or business, or simply passing through Quito for a few days before embarking on a tour at the world-renowned Galapagos Islands, this elegantly appointed unit is by far one of the best apartments to rent in Quito. Located in one of the finest high-rise buildings in Quito, Edificio Aldrovandi Plaza is situated in the upscale northern part of town where it is quiet, safe, and chic. This brand new apartment has everything you will need and want to make your experience in Quito comfortable, unique and memorable.
Beyond the excellent LOCATION, what else makes this apartment exclusive?
- Nice Views of the Beautiful Panecillo-Bread Loaf Hill.
- Banks, Restaurants, Mini Markets, Bakeries, and Coffee Shops within walking distance.
- Fully furnished with charming and fine furniture.
- Private balconies.
- All bedrooms have plenty of closet space.
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cable TV (LED TV in the master bedroom and in the small TV family room).
- Blu ray and DVD Player.
- Stereo System.
- Roman Blinds throughout the apartment (double blinds in the bedrooms to block out the sun).
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/dishwasher & coffee table.
- Separate dining area with six chairs
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Porcelain tile flooring (except in bedrooms: carpet).
- Separate room where you’ll find a Washer, Dryer, Sink, Iron and Ironing Board.
- Plenty of towels and linens.
Building Amenities include:
- Gym equipped with 2 treadmills, weights and a
- Sauna and Steam Room.
- Outdoor Heated Pool and 2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs. (enjoy the view of the city and mountains from here).
- 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Underground Parking (2 assigned side by side spots) plus a visitors underground parking area.
- Plenty of street parking.
What is near the apartment?
- Pizzeria- Restaurant El Hornero and Sweet And Coffee (just across the street from your apartment building),
- 2 convenient mini-markets that offer groceries, fresh fruit, flowers, etc. (located less than half a block away).
-Juan Valdez Café and El Español (less than half a block from your apartment building).
- Cyrano Bakery & Gelato Corfu (located a block away).
- Hotel Quito (4 blocks away).
- The American Ambassador’s Residence (5 blocks away).
- The biggest and best supermarket: SUPERMAXI
(located on the same street approximately 9 blocks away).
- ATM Machine (1 block away).
- Marriott Hotel, El Jardin Shopping Mall, the beautiful La Carolina Park (3 minutes via taxi)
- The posh Swissôtel and the stylish Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries (a few minutes via taxi).
- Visit Quito’s historic Colonial Centre which was
declared a world heritage site by UNESCO and explore its remarkable churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets ($7 via taxi).
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double deck bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and Panecillo hillside.
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 1668 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Access Card Controlled Elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Granite counters.
- A Safe Box for your valuables available. All the bedrooms have double Roman blinds to help block out the sun. The living room and kitchen have single Roman blinds to create a natural shade throughout the apartment. Carpet throughout the bedrooms and porcelain tile flooring throughout the rest of the apartment. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Monument View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Communal fitness room (5th floor) is equipped with 2 treadmills, weights, and a stationary bike. There is also a sauna and a steam room. As well as separate bathrooms with showers for women and men....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
Fully equipped kitchen - Pots and pans, silverware, conventional oven, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, essentials, etc. Breakfast table (seats 4). Porcelain tile flooring & granite tops....moreless
Accessible from the kitchen, living room and master bedroom. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while admiring the stunning views of the city, the Andes Mountains and El Panecillo hill. ...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jan 2, 2016
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $70
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Taxes Not included
If you have a question over rates, please email or call owner.
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest. Infants do not pay for their stay.
Read your Rental Agreement regarding this property's cancellation policy.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Middle of the World/Mitad Del Mundo (Latitude 0º); El Panecillo – Volcanic hill that sits approximately 9,895 Ft (3,016 M) above sea level and provides the most incredible view of the city of Quito; Itchimbía Cultural Center and Park; Iglesia de la Compañia de Jesus located in Old Town Quito, is a stunning baroque church regarded by many as the most beautiful in the Americas; The Teleférico - The world's second-highest cable car will whisk passengers up to the summit of the Pichincha Volcano (about 12,000 feet up) on the western edge of the city; Metropolitan Park – Enjoy 1400 acres of this eucalyptus forest which includes numerous sculptures, walking & biking trails and picnic areas; Botanical Gardens (El Jardín Botánico) is located on the southwest side of Parque La Carolina (Carolina Park) and it's a great escape from the city. It highlights Ecuador's ecosystems which represents a wide variety of flora; Museo Guayasamin - A museum which houses the collection of Ecuador's most renowned contemporary artist, Oswaldo Guayasamin; Calle de la Ronda is a unique street in Old Town Quito which was restored and transformed into a romantic cobbled street just off the Plaza Santo Domingo; Atahualpa Stadium – Where professional soccer games are played; Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries; Quito’s historic colonial Centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. Here, you can its many churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets.
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double decker bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and the Panecillo hillside.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Sergio was born and raised in Ecuador and his wife, Nelly is originally from Ponce, Puerto Rico. They met and got married in Southern California and soon after their son, David was born, they moved to Quito. They spent the next few years running a restaurant business and simply enjoying the South American way of life. Shortly after their daughter, Veronica was born they decided it was time to move back to Los Angeles, California where they’ve lived for over 35 years. Ecuador, however, has been and continues to be one of their favorite places to vacation. With each visit, they’ve had the pleasure of spending time with relatives and have had many opportunities to explore this beautiful and distinctive country. It truly is a home away from home for this close-knit family.
Why the Owner Chose Quito:
While Quito has become a flourishing and thriving commercial city, it remains unique in that it continues to highlight its colonial beauty, culture and traditions while at the same time exhibiting an exciting and contemporary way of life. It’s where the colonial skyline of Old Town Quito and the Andean valley surrounded by volcanic peaks serves as the background of the modern high-rise buildings. It’s the best of both worlds.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
They fell in love with this apartment from the moment they stepped foot into it. They decided to invest in this property not only because of its location and wonderful amenities, but because the view of the city capital and the stunning Andean mountains are simply breathtaking, inspiring and calming. There’s really nothing like it. The apartment itself offers everything a modern traveler might need and the building is perfectly located in a quiet and lovely part of town. And as a bonus, you have access to the gym, the outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzis, and the building has 24 Hour Security which includes building security guard, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances.
- Primary: (310) 640-2220 We speak both English and Spanish.
- Secondary: (310) 283-9550
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Aldrovandi Plaza building in a quiet, safe, and upscale neighborhood in Quito.
Apartment entryway (guest restroom/powder room on the door to the left).
Living Room w/ private balcony and porcelain tile flooring.
Dining area where you can enjoy a lovely meal with your family.
Master Bedroom - King Bed, Flatscreen w/ Cable. Walk-In Closet & Full Bath.
Bedroom #2 w/ Queen size bed & ample closet space.
Bedroom #3 w/ Queen size bed & plenty of closet space.
Family/TV room with a twin size sofa-bed.
Laundry Room with a 3/4 bath.
North view of Quito from the balconies.
Take a dip in it or enjoy the jacuzzis, sauna & gym! Take in the amazing view!
Beautiful view from fitness & recreation area.
Welcome to Aldrovandi Plaza Lobby. Enjoy all the amenities for any occasion!
Living Room with a sofa-bed.
Master Bedroom (Note: Room has double Roman Shades).
Master Bathroom w/ granite countertop and bathtub.
Bedroom #2 w/ Queen size bed (double Roman Shades not shown in this photo).
Bathroom (three-quarter) located in between bedroom #2 and bedroom #3.
Fully equipped kitchen w/ all the appliances you will need to make life easier.
Master's Balcony north view of Quito.
Fully equipped gym w/ gorgeous views! Sauna and steam room inside the gym area.
One of two Jacuzzi hot tubs makes your vacation officially a relaxing one!
View from the apt balcony of El Panecillo Hill sitting 9,895 ft above sea level.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Property typeApartment
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/19/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.