Lux 3bd+/4BA Apt, Upscale Nghbr, Wifi, Pool, Jacuz, Sauna, Gym, Great Views!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Quito apartment description
Thanks for previewing our property. A Winning Combination of Quality, Location and Price!
Desirable and Ideal Location, Upscale Neighborhood, Near Everything w/ Spectacular City and Mountain Views.
- Brand new & spacious apartment - 1,668 sq. ft. (155 m²)
- Private Balconies (direct accessible from the master bedroom, kitchen and living room – 205 sq. ft. (19 m²)
- 2 Assigned Underground Parking Spots (side by side)
- Building offers 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Free Broadband Wireless Internet
- Cable TV available in the master bedroom and in the Family/TV room.
- Safe Box for your valuables
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Twin Size Sofa bed (sleeps up to 7 guests)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with granite counters. Enjoy a cup of coffee as you overlook the city and mountains from your breakfast table.
- Access to the gym, sauna and steam room located on the 5th floor.
- Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs located on the 5th floor. From here you can kick back and relax while enjoying best view of the city and mountains.
Long term renters welcome!
We are happy to provide tourist information and recommendations. Just ask us.
We can also assist in arranging airport transportation (to and from), as well as full/half day tours.
Quito has been recognized as the leading tourist destination in South America at the World Travel Awards in 2013, considered the Oscars of Tourism! Come and see what this beautiful capital city has to offer.
Nearest Airport: Mariscal Sucre International Airport located just 11 miles from Quito.
Whether you are traveling for pleasure or business, or simply passing through Quito for a few days before embarking on a tour at the world-renowned Galapagos Islands, this elegantly appointed unit is by far one of the best apartments to rent in Quito. Located in one of the finest high-rise buildings in Quito, Edificio Aldrovandi Plaza is situated in the upscale northern part of town where it is quiet, safe, and chic. This brand new apartment has everything you will need and want to make your experience in Quito comfortable, unique and memorable.
Beyond the excellent LOCATION, what else makes this apartment exclusive?
- Breathtaking Views of the beautiful Andes Mountains and the city capital
- Fully furnished with charming and comfortable furniture
- Private balconies
- All bedrooms have plenty of closet space
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cable TV (LED TV in the master bedroom and in the small family room)
- Bluray and DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Roman Blinds throughout the apartment (double blinds in the bedrooms to block out the sun)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Separate dining area with six chairs
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Porcelain tile flooring (except in bedrooms: carpet)
- Separate room where you’ll find a Washer, Dryer, Sink, Iron and Ironing Board
- Plenty of towels and linens
Building Amenities include:
- Gym equipped with 2 treadmills, weights and a stationary bike
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Outdoor Heated Pool and 2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs (enjoy the view of the city and mountains from here)
- 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators
- Underground Parking (2 assigned side by side spots)
- Plenty of street parking
What is near the apartment?
- Pizzeria- Restaurant El Hornero and Sweet And Coffee (just across the street from your apartment building)
- 2 convenient mini-markets that offer groceries, fresh fruit, flowers, etc. (located less than half a block away)
- Brand new Juan Valdez Café (less than half a block from your apartment building)
- Cyrano Bakery & Gelato Corfu (located a block away).
- Hotel Quito (4 blocks away)
- The American Ambassador’s Residence (5 blocks away)
- The biggest and best supermarket: SUPERMAXI (located on the same street approximately 10 blocks away).
- ATM Machine (1 block away)
- Marriott Hotel, El Jardin Shopping Mall, the beautiful La Carolina Park (a few minutes via taxi)
- The posh Swissôtel and the stylish Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries (a few minutes via taxi).
- Visit Quito’s historic Colonial Centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO and explore its remarkable churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets ($6 via taxi).
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double decker bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and the Panecillo hillside.
- Elevator : Access Card Controlled Elevators
- 1668 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Granite counters.
Kitchen & Dining
Fully equipped kitchen - Pots and pans, silverware, conventional oven, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, essentials, etc. Breakfast table (seats 4). Porcelain tile flooring & granite tops....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Communal fitness room (5th floor) is equipped with 2 treadmills, weights, and a stationary bike. There is also a sauna and a steam room. As well as separate bathrooms with showers for women and men....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- A Safe Box for your valuables available. All the bedrooms have double Roman blinds to help block out the sun. The living room and kitchen have single Roman blinds to create a natural shade throughout the apartment. Carpet throughout the bedrooms and porcelain tile flooring throughout the rest of the apartment. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
Accessible from the kitchen, living room and master bedroom. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while admiring the stunning views of the city, the Andes Mountains and El Panecillo hill. ...moreless
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Middle of the World/Mitad Del Mundo (Latitude 0º); El Panecillo – Volcanic hill that sits approximately 9,895 Ft (3,016 M) above sea level and provides the most incredible view of the city of Quito; Itchimbía Cultural Center and Park; Iglesia de la Compañia de Jesus located in Old Town Quito, is a stunning baroque church regarded by many as the most beautiful in the Americas; The Teleférico - The world's second-highest cable car will whisk passengers up to the summit of the Pichincha Volcano (about 12,000 feet up) on the western edge of the city; Metropolitan Park – Enjoy 1400 acres of this eucalyptus forest which includes numerous sculptures, walking & biking trails and picnic areas; Botanical Gardens (El Jardín Botánico) is located on the southwest side of Parque La Carolina (Carolina Park) and it's a great escape from the city. It highlights Ecuador's ecosystems which represents a wide variety of flora; Museo Guayasamin - A museum which houses the collection of Ecuador's most renowned contemporary artist, Oswaldo Guayasamin; Calle de la Ronda is a unique street in Old Town Quito which was restored and transformed into a romantic cobbled street just off the Plaza Santo Domingo; Atahualpa Stadium – Where professional soccer games are played; Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries; Quito’s historic colonial Centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. Here, you can its many churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets. *NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double decker bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and the Panecillo hillside....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Exclusive Alrovandi Condo A Dream!
Exclusive Alrovandi Condo A Dream!
Where to begin? The location, the views, and the owners TLC were amazing! This new condo is among the finest in Quito with location, location, location as a premium feature. Steps away from bakeries, shops and fine dining made it even better. The layout and amenities in the condo were all very modern and included technology access for those needing to stay in touch. Everything we needed from cookware to laundry supplies were available. Contemporary furniture with an upscale home feel were a plus. The three plus bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths made it easy for our family to keep up with our busy schedules and yet afford privacy while having outstanding group space with the view of the city at our feet with Mount Pichincha as the backdrop from the kitchen, living room and several bedrooms. In addition, the owner made it easy by facilitating a driver for airport runs as well as tours to sights - reliable, fair and plenty of space in van. Security was appropriately present and the availability of roof top style pool, spa and fitness center made our stay utterly delightful. We would highly recommend this property and plan to make it our "Ecuador home" for future trips. Enjoy this most excellent property ... a gem and brand new too!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 10/11/13
- Review Submitted 11/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Amazing clean and luxurious apartment in great, convenient, safe location
Amazing clean and luxurious apartment in great, convenient, safe location
We spent 4 nights staying at this awesome apartment. It is a brand new luxury building with security and great amenities: pool, hot tub, gym etc. The owner Sergio is very hospitable - he was there to greet us close to midnight and showed us all around (he has great pride of ownership). This place has everything you need: from dishes in the kitchen, wifi, cable TV to clean linens in the new and up to date bathrooms. The balconies have great views and the neighborhood is very safe and close to restaurants and the Hotel Quito. The owner also has a connection to a reliable driver who can give you day trips to the convenient spots outside of Quito. There really is no downside to this place. There were six of us including two couples and there was plenty of space and room to hang out. Highly recommended! Much better than a 4 star hotel.
- Guest Talberto (Oakland, CA)
- Date of stay 09/05/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you Tal for such a nice review. Indeed, this beautiful and comfortable apartment has it all, all you have to do is bring yourself and just enjoy life. You're close to almost everything including minimarkets, fine restaurants, parks, museums, Plaza Foch, and only minutes away by taxi ride from Old Town Quito, etc. Come to the Center of the World. Come to amazing Quito which has recently won the World Travel Awards 2013 as South American's Leading Destination.
This was our family's (2 adults, 3 teens, 1 pre-teen) first trip to Ecuador and we are so honored to be the first persons to stay at Sergio's beautiful new, luxurious Quito apartment! He was a very gracious, welcoming host and the accommodations were perfect for us. Everyone had a clean and comfortable bed, and we all enjoyed the spectacular views of Quito from the apartment. It was great to come "home" to brand new creature comforts (washer/dryer, laundry soap, TV, new appliances, towels and linens, pool and gym) after a full day of site-seeing. The location felt safe and was walking distance to stores and restaurants, and cab rides were inexpensive to Old Quito, museums, churches, etc. We highly recommend renting from Sergio, and also recommend Victor as a driver. When/if we visit Quito again, we will definitely contact Sergio!
- Guest JJSQMP (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA)
- Date of stay 07/19/13
- Review Submitted 08/10/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Thank you Jean and John for such a fine review. I'm so glad you and your beautiful family enjoyed your stay in my condo. My love to Shalla, Quinn, Mirista, and Phillip. Please come back any time. Kind regards, Sergio
From $155 to $170 per/night...$980 to $1,080/weekly...$2,900 to $3,200/monthly.. Please note: A $25 fee per person/per day if more than 6 guests $70 After leaving cleaning Fee (one time non-refundable) *Discounted rates offered for over 2 months and last minute bookings* Peak Season: Jul, Aug, Sept, Dec) 50% Deposit required to block out your dates and secure your booking Trustworthy Housekeeper Available upon request at a low daily price Airport transfers and Full & Half Day Tours offered by trustworthy drivers
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO) at 11 Miles
- Nearest Train: Chimbacalle Train Station at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Autopista Valle de los Chillos at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hotel Quito and others at 300 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Quito Tenis y Golf Club at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pizzeria el Hornero at 6 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Sergio was born and raised in Ecuador and his wife, Nelly is originally from Ponce, Puerto Rico. They met and got married in Southern California and soon after their son, David was born, they moved to Quito. They spent the next few years running a restaurant business and simply enjoying the South American way of life. Shortly after their daughter, Veronica was born they decided it was time to move back to Los Angeles, California where they’ve lived for over 35 years. Ecuador, however, has been and continues to be one of their favorite places to vacation. With each visit, they’ve had the pleasure of spending time with relatives and have had many opportunities to explore this beautiful and distinctive country. It truly is a home away from home for this close-knit family.
Why the Owner Chose Quito:
While Quito has become a flourishing and thriving commercial city, it remains unique in that it continues to highlight its colonial beauty, culture and traditions while at the same time exhibiting an exciting and contemporary way of life. It’s where the colonial skyline of Old Town Quito and the Andean valley surrounded by volcanic peaks serves as the background of the modern high-rise buildings. It’s the best of both worlds.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
They fell in love with this apartment from the moment they stepped foot into it. They decided to invest in this property not only because of its location and wonderful amenities, but because the view of the city capital and the stunning Andean mountains are simply breathtaking, inspiring and calming. There’s really nothing like it. The apartment itself offers everything a modern traveler might need and the building is perfectly located in a quiet and lovely part of town. And as a bonus, you have access to the gym, the outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzis, and the building has 24 Hour Security which includes building security guard, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances.
- Primary: + (310) 640-2220 We speak both English and Spanish.
- Secondary: + (310) 283-9550 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Aldrovandi Plaza and Enjoy all the amenities for any occasion!!!
Apartment entryway (guest bathroom on the door to the left).
Living Room & Dining Area.
Master Bedroom (King Size Bed) w/ private balcony and walk-in closet.
Walk-in closet (in master bedroom) and master bathroom in the background.
Room #2 w/ Queen size bed & plenty of closet space.
Bathroom (three-quarter) located in between bedroom #2 and bedroom #3.
Kitchen equipped with all the appliances you will need to make life easier!
Breakfast table w/ private balcony and a gorgeous view!
2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs makes your vacation officially a relaxing one!
View of beautiful Quito and the Andes Mountains from the balconies!!!
A view of El Panecillo - Volcanic Hill that sits 9,895 feet above sea level.
Private balcony (accessible from the living room and kitchen) w/ stunning views!
Living Room w/ private balcony and porcelain tile flooring.
Living Room & Dining Area.
Master Bedroom w/ the Roman Shades drawn.
Master Bathroom w/ granite countertop and bathtub.
Room #3 w/ Queen size bed & ample closet space.
Family/TV Room w/ futon bed
Kitchen w/ granite countertops and plenty of cabinet space, and a great view!
Take a dip in it or enjoy the jacuzzis, sauna & gym! Take in the amazing view!
Gym (2 treadmills, weights and a stationary bike) located on the 5th floor.
A breathtaking view from the kitchen, living room, master bedroom & balcony.
Aldrovandi Plaza building in a quiet, safe, and upscale neighborhood in Quito.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
+ (310) 640-2220
We speak both English and Spanish.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.