Become a Sanjuanero II - Old San Juan
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Juan apartment description
The 800 sq. ft. Garden Apartment is open air living. It is built around the lush garden of the interior patio on the 1st floor.
The living room, with 18 ft ceiling, is full of tropical plants and recessed behind a massive arch, then open to the sky above (except for security poles high up, so no one can “drop in”).
Each bedroom has its own bathroom, satellite TV, and air conditioner. 1 Bedroom has a Queen bed, the other has a double and a twin with roll out trundle and a little dressing room before its bathroom. There is a set of doors between the bedrooms that you can choose to leave open or keep shut. (see photos)
The apartment has a small fully equipped, eat in kitchen, with washer/drier, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, ice machine and iron & board; plus a hair dryer in each bathroom. It has. Ceiling fans & WiFi throughout, and a phone for free local calls.
Minimum stay – 3 nights
Up to 4 persons - $200 p/nt or 1250 p/wk
Additional persons $25 p/nt each, up to 6 person max
If you have a larger group, add VIBRO listing 4855543, Become a San Juanero I, which gives you the entire 2nd floor of the building.
We require a 25% deposit to confirm the reservation.
Your balance will be charged to that same card by 6pm the day of your scheduled arrival.
There is a one time Cleaning fee of $80.00, and 7% tax.
For questions, please e-mail, telling me how many singles and couples are in your party.
Enjoy the Romance of Old San Juan's cobblestone streets, conquistador forts and legendary cultural events, shopping and nightlife from your own 16th century Institute of Culture authenticated restoration, approved & licensed by the Tourism dept., on the most famous & secure block in Old San Juan, in the middle of the gallery/shopping district surrounded by historic monuments; bustling during the day, and quiet at night.
The building is surrounded by historic monuments. We are 1 block north of the Cristo Chapel, Pigeon Park, and La Fortaleza (the Governor’s Mansion) so there are 2 policemen on our corner 24/7.
One block west is the Plaza de Armas, where you'll find cafes, drug stores, grocer, a stop for the free trolleys that go around San Juan, and a taxi stand.
Finding parking in Old San Juan can be challenging. On street parking is free, or there are several pay parking lots within a few blocks. (see map in large photo) Unless you're planning on exploring the Island, you won't need a car. Old San Juan is only 8 sq. blocks, and we are right in the middle. For local trips there are cabs on the next corner, or you can call one.
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full, large
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- WHERE’S THE BEACH? We are not beachfront, but Old San Juan is where everything else is. Most people choose to stay in Old San Juan because this is where everyone comes at night, so traffic coming into town then can be a nightmare. It's easier to get in & out of town during the day to go to the beach. That way you can return, shower, maybe take a nap before going out again. Then after dinner, or whatever, you just have to walk a few blocks and you’re home, instead of hassling with traffic & finding a cab. The nearest beach is a long walk, or a 5 min cab or bus ride. We have a picture among ours here, and you can look up Escambron. It is a well maintained, free, clean, safe, beautiful beach; the only one with a lifeguard. Unlike the hotel beaches, it gets sun all day, and there are plenty of palms for shade. The beach is part of a very interesting park with historic battlements & part of the old walls of the city. From the beach you see both forts. Early mornings the women’s water aerobics group meets there. Very friendly group, you can work out with them for free. There is an outdoor snack bar that also serves drinks cheap, and a reasonable restaurant with outdoor terrace and indoor air-conditioned dining room, serving local food. You will not find a better beach in San Juan. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Up to 4 guests: $200 p/nt ($1250 wk) extra persons $25 p/nt ea. Min stay 3 nights 7% tax Cleaning fee $80 per stay Pet Deposit $300
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: LMM International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Escambron (see Other Attractions & Activities) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 10 steps in any direction at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 10 within 20 steps in any direction at 0.02 Miles
About the owner: This is your Concierge squad! We are downstairs every day 10am - 6pm, to answer your questions, address your concerns, and offer you recommendations. You'll be calling Boveda and speaking to any of us to pay your deposit. When you arrive, one of us will take you upstairs to your apartment.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The open air living room, looking out the entrance.
the center open space
Hallway from living room, passing the bedrooms, to the kitchen. All open air.
returning from the kitchen, on your left,
all louvers open & close and have glass behind.
the door between the 2 bedrooms locks from both sides.
Go through the door, to the smaller bedroom
Your view from the small bedroom bed or desk.
Map of the area with attractions and nearby parking lots.
Entering the Garden Apartment
Looking up from the livingroom, you see the hallway roof and security poles.
beyond the kitchen is the bathroom for the large bedroom.
looking right in the large bedroom
You can keep it closed, or open it to form 1 big suite.
or if you have the door closed, enter from the other door, from the hall.
This is the nearest beach. Ecsambron. Big, safe & free. Showers & 2 restaurants
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013