50% Off Between Dec 20-25. 3bd/3BA Mountain Escape, Pet Friendly, Kids Ski Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Keystone Village, Tennis Townhomes townhome description
NOW OFFERING 50% OFF BETWEEN DECEMBER 20-26 (minimum 2-night stay required).
Located in a forested area of Keystone Resort, Tennis Townhouses 1337 offers a homey escape from the hustle and bustle of the “real world.” This three bedroom, three bath property represents a departure from the cramped, cookie cutter ski condo. Nestled at the base of Tenderfoot Mountain, this luxury townhouse gives you room to spread out but also enjoy the closeness and camaraderie of friends and family.
This unit features a two level floor plan which is sheltered by beautiful pine and Aspen trees. The property can accommodate 6-8 people. The first level of our home has a guest bedroom with one queen bed and a flat panel TV. Also on the first level is a large, fully-equipped kitchen that is perfect for those who enjoy cooking for a crowd. The living room features leather reclining sofa set and mountain décor. A separate dining room with an addition of a breakfast nook allows for large gatherings after a long day of skiing or hiking. Lastly, on the first level there is a den with a futon sleeper couch. The second level features the master bedroom with a private full master bathroom and flat screen TV. An additional bedroom features two twin beds and a walk-in closet. For guests’ convenience there is also a full bath located on the second level.
The Tennis Townhouses complex is a short shuttle ride to a fun-filled day on the ski slopes and all the activities Keystone has to offer. After an invigorating day in the mountains, relax and rejuvenate in the property’s outdoor heated pool, indoor hot tub and sauna.
Up to two of your four-legged family members (dogs only) are welcome to join you in our home, subject to regulations and a one-time $125 cleaning fee to ensure our next guests may relax in the cleanliness of our home.
Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates Start At (minimum 5-night stay required):
• Pre-Holiday & New Year’s Holiday: $412 (now through Dec 25; Jan 1 – Jan 4)
• Christmas Holiday: $660 (Dec 26 – Dec 31)
• Prime Winter Holidays: $431 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15)
• Winter Regular Season: $282
• Post Season: $269 (April 6-20)
NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES!
The rates above are promotional, subject to availability. Contact us to get a quote for your specific stay!
We are Keystone Property Management and we run the mountain too! EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH US:
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay)
• Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply)
• FREE night skiing on day of arrival!
• No additional cleaning fees
• 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services
• Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys
• PLUS Play for Free at Keystone this winter with Free skiing for Kids 12 & under, Free Night Ski on Day of Arrival*, Free Kidtopia Events, Free Ice Skating admission & 20% off rentals. Play for Free & KSF valid on reservations of 2 nights or more. 12/15/13- 3/15/14, subject to weather. *Night Ski during normal operations only.”
Enjoy the longest ski day in Colorado with night skiing in Keystone. On the slopes, experience Keystone’s three mountains of bumps, steeps, glades, groomed trails and Keystone's A-51 terrain park.
- On floor 1
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Stay Here & Kids under 12 Ski Free at Keystone Resort! All Season. No Blackouts. No additional cleaning fees. FREE night skiing on night of arrival. Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates Start At (5-night minimum stay) • Pre-Holiday & New Year’s Holiday: $412/night (now through Dec 25; Jan 1 – Jan 4) • Christmas Holiday: $660/night (Dec 26 – Dec 31) • Winter Regular Season: $282/night • Prime Winter Holidays: $431/night (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15) • Post Season: $269/night (April 6-20)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: We are Keystone Property Management, a division of Vail Resorts Hospitality. We are the best choice for lodging at Keystone because we run the mountain too! We offer all our guests: PEACE OF MIND When guests select one of our properties, they can have peace of mind that they are getting the best value in their mountain experience, because we’re the global leader in mountain operations, too. They are assured a seamless vacation experience from arrival to departure. IN THE KNOW Guests of our lodging properties benefit from passionate, smart, informed employees who have intimate knowledge of the mountains and communities. We take pride in sharing our insider knowledge and unparalleled access with guests to ensure they have a flawless mountain experience. BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE A personalized and authentic approach defines the service you receive at Vail Resorts lodging, and hotels and condos in a variety of style and size reflect and protect the essence of their iconic destinations.
Why Keystone Village, Tennis Townhomes:
• Convenient location – short shuttle ride to Keystone Resort • Variety of bedding to accommodate all guests – king & queen beds, two twin bed, futon sleeper couch in den • Outdoor heated pool • Indoor hot tub & sauna • Fully equipped kitchen • Pet-friendly!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay) • Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply) • FREE night skiing on day of arrival! • No additional cleaning fees • 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services • Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys • PLUS Play for Free at Keystone this winter with Free skiing for Kids 12 & under, Free Night Ski on Day of Arrival*, Free Kidtopia Events, Free Ice Skating admission & 20% off rentals. Play for Free & KSF valid on reservations of 2 nights or more. 12/15/13- 3/15/14, subject to weather. *Night Ski during normal operations only.”
- Primary: +1 8553189853
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
First level Queen Bedroom
Den with Futon Sleeper Sofa
Living Room Entertainment Center and Wood Burning fireplace
Second Level Master Bedroom - King
Second level twin bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.