Private 5 Bdroom Oceanfront Luxury Home - New Listing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kolea house description
The only vacation rental home in Kolea with a totally unobstructed direct view of the beach and ocean! Designed and named Hale Nanea (House of Tranquility) by the home’s architect, this extraordinary oceanfront luxury home in the small gated community of Kolea at Waikoloa offers a tranquil tropical haven where guests can have it all.
Situated on Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A-Bay”), a scarce white sand beach with calm waters, this prime oceanfront location beckons one to shed their stress, relax, and enjoy tropical breezes, sights and sounds!
With irrefutably the best ocean frontage in Kolea, the home is surrounded by a gated entrance, tall lava rock walls and mature landscaping - providing complete privacy for over 4,500 sq. ft. of indoor living area, lanai and mature outdoor gardens.
The beautiful island-themed home opens to a large lanai and spectacular unobstructed views of the beach and ocean. Its spacious indoor area features Italian quarry tile floors (but all bedrooms are carpeted), relaxing living area with vaulted ceiling, separate dining area with a large dining table seating 10. Five well-appointed bedrooms sleep 10 - including 2 huge master suites flowing onto the lanai - and a private bathroom with each bedroom. Each bedroom has bedside tables, dressers, closet and flat screen TV. The additional half-bath allows use by all in a convenient location.
The oceanfront sliding glass walls throughout the home open to a large lanai with a cozy day-bed, cushioned teak lounge furniture, a shaded lounge area, BBQ gazebo center, and private infinity pool and spa.
The large gazebo BBQ center has an Italian quarry-tiled service counter, built-in gas grill, refrigerator, and large teak table with seating for 10. A lockable gate from the lanai leads directly to a private path to the beach. The home includes a 2-car garage with an overflow refrigerator) and assorted pool and beach equipment.
Just steps away, the Kolea Beach Club has a large community pool and spa, children’s sand-bottom pool with waterfall, and a fitness room. Less than a 5-minute walk outside the Kolea gate takes you to the Kings’ Shops and Queens’ Marketplace at Waikoloa Beach Resort – featuring gourmet restaurants, markets, shops (including Starbuck’s!) golf, nightlife – and even a luau. Stroll the nearby “Path of Kings” along the historical ponds in front of the home and learn their rich history from the petroglyphs and posted descriptions.
- 4500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom #1: Luxurious and large, with dual vanities, large spa tub, Italian tiled and glass-walled shower, private bathroom and private enclosed garden with outdoor shower. Bathroom #2: Oversized and luxurious, it features large spa tub, Italian quarry tile and glass shower, granite counter with double sinks, and private bathroom. Opens to a private enclosed garden with outdoor shower. Bathroom #3: Private bath has glass-walled walk-in shower, sink and toilet. Bathroom #4: Private bath has glass-walled tub and shower, sink and toilet. Bathroom #5: Private bath has glass-walled walk-in shower, sink and toilet. Bathroom #6: A powder room is located near the kitchen/dining area with toilet, small table and sink. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Photos Are Owner Snapshots -- Look For Professional Photos Soon.
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Ski & Snowboard
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Kings Shops and Queen's Marketplace provide numerous restaurants, gourmet market, shops, etc. The Lava Lava Beach Club Restaurant sits on the sand with gentle waves lapping at the shore only feet away, and a historical walk along the path of the King's around the ponds has information plaques. The Waikoloa Grill has fabulous drinks and menu, with casual salad bar. Whale watching, snorkel and champagne sunset catamaran cruises could not be any easier....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Dec 12 - Jan 7
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Discounts: May, September, October; last-minute reservations; and stays over 7 days.
$2,000 deposit to confirm reservation
50% due 90-days from reservation dates
50% due 45-days from reservation dates
Payment: PayPal; Visa; MasterCard; American Express; Check; Bank wire
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Tax is 13.4% Tax ID # W67572385-01
Departure Cleaning Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Queen Kaahumanu - Hawaii Belt Road at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Anaehoomalu Bay, located in front of home at Kolea
- Nearest Barpub: Hawaii Calls - Marriott Waikoloa at Kolea
- Nearest Ski: Mauna Kea at 50 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hilton Waikoloa at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lava Lava Beach Club, Roy's, Mangiamo's, Merriman at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Wine country family-owned home, with another vrbo rental in wine country - contact us for more information on that one.
Why the Owner Chose Kolea:
After 30 years of Kona vacationing it was finally time to take the plunge and have our own place, and recently decided to share it with vrbo renters. Oceanfront homes with a long white sand beach and easy ocean access are very rare!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Incredible, jaw-dropping views of the beach, ocean, swaying palms, tropical breezes - what more do you need?
- Primary: (707) 888-9555
- Fax: 707-581-1734
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 11, 2013