Beachfront Villa with Spectacular Unobstructed View !!!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Las Mananitas villa description
It doesn't get any better than this. This 3000 sq. ft. Villa is fully equipped to suit all your needs for an enjoyable vacation. From the beautifully decorated 3 bedrooms all with magnificent views of the Sea of Cortez. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with soaker tubs and jetted tub in the master bathroom. The kitchen has granite countertops and all the amenities of home. The large island is a great place to gather in the morning and plan your day with family and friends. Features in the kitchen include a side by side fridge with water and ice dispenser, smooth top stove and dishwasher. There is a fully equipped in suite laundry for your convenience. You can enjoy your time entertaining family and friends on the 600 sq. ft. terrace just steps from the ocean. Or just relax and watch the waves from your unobstructed view of the Sea of Cortez, while sipping on your favorite beverage from the terrace bar .
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Las Mananitas is a centrally located Condominium complex in San Jose del Cabo. Almost everything you would require to make your stay enjoyable is within a 5 to 10 minute walk. From the Mega grocery store to bars and restaurants you shouldn't have to venture far from the complex. Downtown San Jose is a short bus or cab ride away where you will find everything from artisan shops for your souvenirs and momentos to art galleries with beautiful paintings and blown glass. If your looking for a relaxing evening, every Thursday night in the 'centro' local art galleries host an 'Art Walk' where local artists display their works as well as live entertainment on the stage in the central plaza. After your finished your walk you can enjoy some of the best restaurants in the Los Cabos area ranging from authentic Mexican dishes to Italian pizzas and pastas. If you're the adventurous type there are many tour companies that offer fishing excursions, offroad tours and horseback riding on the miles of beautiful beaches along the Sea of Cortez....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
For extended stays please contact us for further information.
50% of payment required at time of booking, balance to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. We require a $300.00 damage deposit.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Los Cabos International Airport at 21 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2000
About: We love all the Baja has to offer. From the beautiful beaches and coastlines, to our love of off road racing.
Why Las Mananitas:
Love at first sight. Exactly what we wanted, spacious, plenty of room for all our friends and family. The view is the best we've seen, absolutely breathtaking.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Beachfront, ocean views from every window literally just steps from the beach ,600 sq. ft. of wraparound terrace equipped with a wet bar. 3000 sq. ft. of luxurious living space,with an open floor plan that makes entertaining a large group enjoyable.
- Primary: +1 604-357-3317 canadian vonage line
- Secondary: +52 6241421195
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the terrace looking toward Palmilla point.
View from the terrace dining table.
Dining and kitchen area.
Master bath with jetted tub.
On-site putting green
Communal swim up bar
Terrace off the dining room
Dining on the terrace.
Fully equipped kitchen.
3rd bedroom with 2 double beds
Communal Barbeque area
Communal pools and grounds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 28, 2013