Fun in the Sun Takes on New Meaning in This Extraordinary Waterfront Penthouse
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tierra Verde condo description
You might decide to never come off the porch. The panorama is constantly changing. Watch the yachts leave in the morning heading for the Gulf of Mexico for a day of fishing. Salivate over the sailboats heading out for a cruise down the Gulf. Wear out the binoculars following schools of porpoise. Ever see a manatee close up, they go by the dock every day. Like to fish, guarantee fresh fish dinner every night from the dock (redfish, snook, flounder, pompano). And then there are sunsets, no two alike from the porch. Silhouetted against the backdrop of Pass a Grille Island, every sunset is a photographer's dream. Sights and sounds don't stop at sunset, cruise boats slide by at night with the laughter spilling into the air. Watch the fish under the dock chase bait all night.
Whether you just want to read a book in peace and quiet or enjoy the endless activities available nearby, this penthouse offers the finest waterfront accommodations on the west coast of Florida. If you like to marvel at nature, entertain your friends, eat well, get on the water, go to exciting new places, you have found your home. If you just want to stare into the sunsets with a dear friend, this is your home.
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Top floor corner penthouse with private roof deck
- On floor 4
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Water View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- This exceptional property is located directly on Pass a Grille channel on the exclusive island of Tierra Verde with every imaginable waterfront activity at your door step, including boat, jet ski, paddle board, kayak, sailboat and charter boat rentals. Less than 10 minutes away is the jewel of the West Coast, charming downtown St. Petersburg, voted the best mid size arts community in America. Home of the Dali Museum, The Chihuly Collection, Museum of Fine Arts and many more local artisans. Spend a day roaming an endless variety of artworks. Downtown St. Petersburg, situated directly on Tampa Bay, also provides a variety of casual and elegant restaurants with sidewalk service overlooking the park system stretching along the bay. Catch a Tampa Bay Rays baseball game at Tropicana Field or a concert in the park. Of course, Orlando and its unlimited attractions are a short drive delivering an endless menu of fun and games. Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and much more are at your service. Run over for the day and back for sunset. Also a short drive are the many exciting treats in Tampa. For those looking for a premier shopping experience, International Plaza, next to Tampa International Airport, has something for everyone from Gucci to Swatch, a can't miss for the day your sunburn needs a break. For those looking for a roll of the dice, the Hard Rock Casino in Tampa offers the sixth largest casino operation in the United States or catch an exciting Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game or enjoy the resurgent Tampa Bay Buccaneers pro football team. Clear water, less than 30 minutes north, is the home of Winter the dolphin, star of the hit movie Winter....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
MINIMUM STAY IS 30 DAYS High Season (December through April) $15000/month for single months High Season (December through April) $12000/month for three months High Season rates include water, sewer, garbage, cable Stays less than 180 days require sales and use tax 0f 12% Annual rate is $7500/month, includes water, sewer, garbage, cable, parking
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate I-275 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ft. DeSoto Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Billy's at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Isla Del Sol at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Island Grille at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About: We moved here 32 years ago because of the dynamic panorama we witness every day. Keep thinking we should look around but can't find a more beautiful, nature filled place to live.
Why Tierra Verde:
The penthouse has the best view, nicest finishes, best quality furniture on a secluded island close to everything.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Sunsets, views, porpoise, boats, fish, sunsets, sailboats, manatees, sunsets, you get the drift
- Primary: 727-742-2782
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Porch view north
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013