Sunnyside Beach House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandy Bay house description
Experience Casual Beach Living in this spacious 3 bedroom 3 bath home on the Caribbean Sea. The wrap around deck lets you view the sun setting on the Sea in front and the moon rising in the back.
The living room,dining room and fully equipped kitchen is an open floor plan. The Master Bedroom features king bed and bathwith double sinks, glass block and tile shower. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have queen beds and baths with tub showers. Each bedroom opens onto the deck through French Doors. Ceramic tile floors. The Kitchen features gas stove,dishwasher,microwave, ice maker and all small appliances. Air- Conditioning in the bedrooms, and ceiling fans through out the house.
Cable TV, DVD and CD player, and Internet. There is a back up battery system that automatically switches over in the event of a power outage. The Beach House is protected by a full security system monitored by Bull Dog Security. The private dock provides a short swim to the reef, in the Marine Reserve, for a great snorkel or dive experience. Rinse off in the fresh water shower on the dock. Soak up the sun or enjoy sunsets on the upper deck.
This Beach Home can be rented as one Master Suite for 2 people, 2 bedrooms for 4 people or 3 bedrooms for 6 people.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- One bedroom with King Bed Two Bedrooms with Queen beds
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Our Sunnyside Home is located on a quiet beach in Sandy Bay. Snorkel or dive famous SPOOKY CHANNEL off our private dock. Experience a Dolphin Encounter at a near by Resort, or Pamper yourself at the near by Spa. We are located half way between the airport and the West End Village where you will find numerous Dive Shops, gift shops, Kayak and paddle board rentals, little restaurants, live music, and Sundowners Bar for sunsets.Try a Canopy Tour (zip line) or drive to Gumbalimba Park to see the Animal Preserve with jump-on-your-shoulders monkeys, and free flying exotic birds. Swim in the parks fresh water pool or enjoy the Cabana's on the beach and water sports. Tour Coxen's Cave or snack at the Gecko Cafe. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The House rents for $1800/week
Rent the house with only the Master Suite $1200/week
Rent The house with 2 Bedrooms only - $1500/week
Peak (Christmas, New Year, and Easter)
The house rents for $2250/week
Rent The house with Master Suite only - $1500/week
Rent The house with 2 Bedrooms only - $1856/week
Peak Extra nights will be prorated on the peak weekly rates.
To hold your reservation we require a 30% deposit. The balance of your rent is due 30 days before your arrival date. Email us for the details in order to make your deposit.
There is a $500 fully refundable security deposit that we ask you to bring in cash and it will be returned to you upon satisfactory check out.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Tax is included.
Add $100/week for air-conditioning
Add $25/week for internet.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: We are from Northern California enjoying the laid back Island living part of the year in Roatan. Cathy retired as a Stanford ICU Nurse, and Bill retired as a Civil Engineer to develop property here in Roatan. We now have two homes in Roatan. We decided to start renting out our beach home so others can enjoy a beach vacation. If you call the number 707-579-5629 (owner) in Santa Rosa, my sister Lilly will answer when we are in Roatan. It is best to email us for reservation requests.
- Primary: +1 916-504-9965 9 am to 5 pm Central Standard time
- Secondary: +1 916-504-9965 8 am 8 pm Central time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunnyside Beach House Front Deck looking out to the Dock
Sunnyside Beach and Dock.
Side Deck looking out to Sea
Sunnyside Beach House looking back from the Dock
Top Deck on the Dock Looking down the beach.
Open Floor Plan
Bathroom with Queen Bedroom
Bathroom with Queen Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 08, 2013