Minutes to Bridgewater and the Beaches
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
LaHave cottage description
This cottage features two patios/decks providing exceptional water views; one off the the master bedroom and one off the living room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms which sleep 3 (one double bed, one single bed) and a half bathroom, washer and dryer. Downstairs there is a kitchen, living room, fireplace, dining area and full bathroom, a reading nook and veranda. The sofa-bed sleeps two. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dish washer, stove, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and an extensive range of pots, pans, dishes and cutlery. The living room area is tastefully furnished with a 32 inch HDTV, DVD player and Wifi internet and cable included.
All beds have feather comforters and pillows and quality sheets.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- 1 double bed- Sleeps 2 1 sofa bed- Sleeps 2 1 single bed- Sleeps 1
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- One half bath upstairs One full bath downstairs (tub and shower combo)
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- The Pentz School house is ideally located between the town of Bridgewater and some of the best beaches in the area. Lunenburg, Mahone Bay and Chester are easily reached by car. Bridgewater is a thriving town nestled in the heart of the LaHave River Valley. Known as the 'Mainstreet of the South Shore', Bridgewater is strategically located with ample amenities to serve its role as a regional commercial centre. Residents enjoy a small town quality of life with convenient access to a wealth of recreational opportunities. The Town of Lunenburg, in Nova Scotia, Canada, was formally established in 1753 as the first British Colonial settlement in Nova Scotia outside of Halifax. In 1992, the Government of Canada designated 'Old Town' Lunenburg as a National Historic District. In 1995, the World Heritage Committee, under the auspices of UNESCO, recognized Lunenburg's cultural and natural heritage by adding it to their World Heritage List. Mahone Bay and its 365 islands offer a unique setting for some world-class sailing and boating. People from all over the world are drawn to this area for the views and the small town feeling. Enjoy these scenic towns. They are yours to discover....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$500 Damage deposit on arrival in the form of a cheque.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Halifax at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: LaHave Ferry at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Halifax at 100 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 102 at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Crescent Beach at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: River Pub at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Ski Martock at 100 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Bridgewater at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: LaHave Bakery at 2 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2009
About: As international educators we enjoy our cottage while visiting family each summer. We having been living abroad for the past twelve years but wanted to have a place to call home when we are in Nova Scotia. For this reason, our home is not available in July.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Uniquely situated to enjoy the best scenic and historic sites in Nova Scotia.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pentz School House
View from the deck
Wood stove from living room
Bedroom- Sleeps two
Dining area- Seats 6
Bedroom- Sleeps 1
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013