You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coimbra house description
Built in a 700 sqm plot, inside the multi-award Praia del Rey Golf and Beach Resort, with private heated swimming pool, generous livings, 4 rooms, this villa is a fantastic destination for family vacation, friends meeting or golfers.
About the house:
It has a spacious living and dining room open directly to the barbecue area and the swimming pool.
It has 4 bedrooms (3 of which ensuite) and 4 bathrooms (3 with bathtub, one with shower).
The kitchen is fully equipped.
About the resort:
- it is a beach and golf resort.
- the golf is a wellknown 18 holes course, designed by CABELL B. ROBINSON, won several awards as well as the resort itself
Golf World Magazine 2009 : ranked 13# on the 100 Top European Golf Courses
World Travel Awards 2008 and 2009 : Portugal Leading Resort and European Leading Golf and Leisure Resort
Golf Resort of the Year and Golf Destination of the Year 2007 - IATGO Awards 2007
- there is also a 5 star Marriot hotel in the resort.
- the resort goes all along the beach. There are many entrance to the beach, one just 10-15 min walk (5 min in bike) from the house and other 3 min by car from the house. The beach is beautiful as it is a almost a wild beach . They have life-guards watching, but during days with stronger waves and tide it is better to take care with small children. If you prefer also in the other entrance of the beach,the sea is much more calm and there is a local bar-restaurant (3 min by car, still inside the resort).
- the resort has also a tenis center and a football field.
- it is very nice to walk or bike along the resort, specially in the end of the day in the golf close to the sea line.
- there is the Adventure Club close to the Golf Club. They have all activities from bike to 4x4 bike renting, walks, games ...
It is also important to have a car lot of nice places close to the resort can be visited. Also for eating out as the resort does not have many options. But they do have a small market to buy things to eat in the house and a restaurant in the Golf Club.
Just a few kms from Praia Del Rey is Peniche a typical fisher (and surfer) village with lots of good fish and seafood restaurants. This village is also known for the seafood industry, so it's possible to buy and eat at home.
Less then 20 min by car is Obidos, perhaps the most beautiful and well preserved middle age village in Portugal. They also have many festival and activities. There is also another nice small village nearby (Caldas da Rainha). Here there are many restaurants also.
As Praia del Rey is in the center of Portugal, 15 km from A1 highway it is also close enough to make day trips to other places like Lisbon (1hr), Sintra (1h15min), Fatima (30 min), Coimbra (1,5hr)
- 2368 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- 4 spacious bedrooms 3 of which are suites. Two suites are in the upper floor, one suite and one bedroom in the lower floor. There is also a bathroom with shower that can be used by the bedroom downstairs. 3 of the bedrooms can be prepared either with a large double bed or with two single beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
RelaxanteGuest comment entered by manager
A casa fica muito bem situada e est bem preparada para receber uma famlia com conforto. Por um erro a piscina estava fria quando chegamos e no chegou a aquecer durante a semana. No entanto isso nem chegou a ser um problema porque o tempo estava timo e a gua fria at no era desagradvel. A zona est mal servida de supermercados e restaurantes. Para tudo preciso o carro. Tem obviamente a vantagem de ser muito sossegado e relaxante.
- Guest Sandra
- Date of stay 07/12/13
- Review Submitted 11/20/13
Well equiped beautifull home with very nice servicGuest comment entered by manager
Well equiped beautifull home with very nice servic
We arrived a little bit early, but no worries we were welcomed very warmly. Even a starterkit with some grocheries. Everything you could think of is available in the house...and more. We have had a very nice stay, and advice you to visit Lisbon, the Lissbon Zoo there and Buddha Garden; both must see. Foodtips; Small bakery, restaurant opposite the bakery (lost name), Tribecca in Praya del Rey,and the Golfclubhouse is okay. We do not recommend the Italian restaurant at the resort. We will defenately would love to come back...
- Guest Cox Family
- Date of stay 07/24/13
- Review Submitted 11/20/13
Confortable holiday with little onesGuest comment entered by manager
Confortable holiday with little ones
Villa Obidos is a very confortable house, very espacios and full equiped with all the necesary elements. Great house for small kids as everything is handy and there are two rooms downstairs, to avoid stairs. The area is also nice as many entrances to beaches are near with free parking. The only problem was the amount of flies flying around all day, which got to be really annoying some days. The house has everything needed and we would go back if the flies problem was solved, which has nothing to do with the house itself but maybe with the area... Hopefully it could be solved when the woods before entering the gate to the resort is deforestated.
- Guest Lucia
- Date of stay 08/21/13
- Review Submitted 11/20/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 20, 2013
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +351 966330414
- Secondary: +351 962 435899
- Tertiary: +351 965057035
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living and dining room
Bathroom ensuite of bedroom 1
Bathroom 2 (shower)
Bathroom ensuite of bedroom 3
Bathroom 4 ensuite of bedroom 4
Bedroom 1 downstairs (suite) double bed or 2 twin
Bedroom 2 downstairs (double bed or 2 twin beds)
Bedroom 3 upstairs ensuite (double bed)
Bedroom 4 upstairs ensuite (double bed or 2 twin)
Table outside in front of door of bedroom 1
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.