Detached Home with Pool and Spa, Private and Relaxing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bella Terra house description
One story beautifully furnished home in gated community with all amenities. Full sized pool with attached spa all under cover with a full lanai. Master bedroom with ensuite bath including walk in shower, deep soaking tub, separate water closet, two sink vanity with plenty of storage. Luxury towels and the nicer things such as Crabtree&Evelyn bath and body products to indulge yourself. The Master has a large walk in closet and a dresser plus two night stands around a beautifully dressed king sized bed. One of the two other bedrooms is also ensuite with a full bath. Across the hall are one bedroom and a den which has a sofa that converts into a sleeper. All the other bedrooms have queen sized beds except the king sized master.
There is a washer and dryer and a two car garage for your use.
The gourmet kitchen features a full sized range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and double door refrigerator, all stainless steel. There is a walk in pantry for plenty of storage. The countertops are granite with wood cabinetry. Other amenities include an espresso maker, fully stock spices, gourmet pots and pans, full set of dishes and flatware. Beautiful and functional sets of towels, hot pads, utensils and a complete set of unbreakable wine glasses for those evenings on the patio. The kitchen also has all the little things you'll need to cook a great meal or serve up a nice platter of hors d'oeuvres for yourself or guests.
The home also offers an upgraded TV service with over 150 channels plus internet free of charge during your stay.
- 2040 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Estero is a beautiful community equipped with all the amenities one could want. The gated community provides a safe and secure environment in which to relax or be active with miles of biking trails, running/jogging paths, ponds and lakes, wildlife, and wonderfully kept grounds. The community association provides a huge resort style pool with a clubhouse and a fitness center. Nearby is a fabulous factory outlet mall and a large shopping mall called Coconut Pointe filled with large stores as well as small shop plus many restaurants. The area of Estero and Bonita Beach is filled with activies including many fine restaurants. A short drive to the Naples area brings you everything from gourmet food shops to local diners to off the chart boating, fishing and other water activites. There is a wide array of things to do including deep water fishing, high end restaurants and shops, a local zoo, the famous Whole Foods shop where you can get organic and fresh made meals as well as shop for the freshest ingredients and stock up on all your favorite delicacies. For those who have special diets, this is the place to browse. Other resort style locations in the area offer beach lovers the opportunity to play in the sand, dine in their wonderful restaurants or just sit and people watch. The southwest of Florida provides something for everyone in a very relaxing environment surrounded by beautiful foliage and fauna. If wildlife is what you crave, Estero is uniquely positioned very near the Florida Everglades where you can go canoeing, kayaking, air boat riding or walking the trails even amongst the alligators! See wildlife as it's meant to be in it's natural habitat and enjoy the sights and sounds from every direction. The Florida Everglades is one of the most enriching experiences in the world as it teems with rare species of wildlife and the eco-climate is nothing short of amazing. There is an abundance of things to do in the area and within relatively short drives. You are near beaches, resorts, the beautiful Florida West Coast, inlets and lakes, boating, sailing, fishing, or simply relaxing in the warm beautiful Gulf of Mexico breezes. Once you visit this area, you will never want to leave. The weather is always wonderful and even when it rains (a few minutes here and there) it feels refreshing. The area is expanding as more and more people want to be in the Southwest Florida area known mainly for the things we've described above. However, if you have a desire to visit a big city, Miami and Fort Lauderdale are only a two hour drive along the scenic Rte 75 also known as Alligator Alley. The east coast is a whole different experience and one you may want to take in during your stay. The home we are renting is nestled in the back end of the community Bella Terra. There are no homes behind the property, only a nice conservation area which sings to you a night by the sounds of frogs and other little critters. It's like a symphony of nature. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $85 Nightly; 60 nights or more: $75 Nightly
Nov 21 - Dec 31
14 night min stay
Discounts: 15 nights or more: $120 Nightly; 16 nights or more: $115 Nightly
Jan 15 - May 31
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $160 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $155 Nightly
Oct 15 - Nov 20
14 night min stay
Discounts: 15 nights or more: $80 Nightly; 16 nights or more: $75 Nightly
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Tax Rate 11%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rte 75 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bonita Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Estero Beach and Golf Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants within short driving distance at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a busy couple who own a business outside of Buffalo, NY. We purchased Bella Terra House just recently as a vacation property for ourselves and for rent. We want others to enjoy our property as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Bella Terra:
Our family lives in Bella Terra and we enjoy having time with them whenever we can.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views, the pool and the wonderful area surrounding us made us choose this wonderful home.
- Primary: +1 716-754-8744 ext. 101 for our admin Sarah.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful well appointed home, 3+ Bdrms and 3 full baths. Lovely and upscale.
Great room with dining area, seats 6.
Kitchen with all SS appliances
Master bedroom with king size bed, walk in closet and ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 1 with queen size bed and ensuite bath.
Patio for relaxing.
Views from the lanai.
Great Room living space
Kitchen - right side view
Bedroom 2 with queen sized bed.
Lovely pool and spa.
Community Resort Style Pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.