Stunning New Executive Apartment
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marigny-Bywater apartment description
Beautifully appointed main floor apartment is situated in the most desirable area of the Marigny,quiet end of Bourbon St. off Esplanade.
Enter the living room lighted by a spectacular chandelier , relax on the sofa bed while viewing the 52' HDTV.
Featuring a sunlit fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, Kurig coffee maker.
Master suite offers new pillow top mattress, duvet, plush pillows to add to your comfort, HD TV and lots of closet space.
Lounge in our fabulous courtyard, by the fountain or enjoy a BBQ.
Laundry facilities in the unit.
Be the first to enjoy this elegant cottage!!
Short term or long term available, rates to be discussed at time of booking?
My husband and I pride ourselves in knowing that our guest will be extremely comfortable during their stay with us. We also have another home in the area Vrbo # 417650, that sleeps 6 people. if ever anyone wants to plan for a bigger group we can accommodate 10 people.
See you soon!
- On floor 1
- 900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Location is prime! Minutes to Frenchman St.where you can enjoy the best restaurants like Adolfo's,Port of Call, The Marigny , stroll to the many art galleries, pubs, jazz clubs such as the Spotted Cat, Snug Harbor, DBA, BMC,and many more. Around the corner is famous Bourbon st., which leads you into the French Quarter. After a busy day take the historic tour by buggy and get dropped off at your front door....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 28 - Feb 4, 2015
4 night min stay
|French Quarter festival
Apr 10 - Apr 13, 2015
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No unregistered guest allowed
No pets allowed without consent of owner
Check in time is 3:00 pm
Check out time is 11:00
All garbages to be emptied in out door bin provided
All dishes to be cleaned.
Please respect our property as if it was your own.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $125
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Louis Armstrong Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mississippi Queen at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Gulf shores. Bay St. Louis at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: R Bar, Spotted Cat, DBA, Snug Harbor, BlueNile at Marigny-Bywater
- Nearest Restaurant: Port of Call, Adolfo's, Coops, Ruby Slipper at Marigny-Bywater
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We fell in love with this fabulous city and relocated here from California. We enjoy the exciting lifestyle this city has to offer and wish to share it with our guest and friends. We will be happy to guide you to our favorite restaurants, jazz clubs, tours and shopping, making your stay with us remarkable!
Why the Owner Chose Marigny-Bywater:
This area is the most desirable in the Marigny . Kelerec street is a unique street, featuring fabulous turn of the century homes and is safe and super friendly. Neighbors gather at our neighborhood bar called The 'R' Bar for a casual visit or a friday night Crawfish Boil. We worked here periodically and discovered this cozy neighborhood thru friends of ours.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This unit feels like home and is decorated with unique pieces with a New Orleans flare. Guaranteed not to be disappointed!
- Primary: +1 310-433-8394 Between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bath including washer and dryer
Private Exotic courtyard with water feature, patio table and BBQ
Parlor leading to kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!