New Listing - Largest Unit, Best Location, Best Rates - New Upgrades! Wi-Fi
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Midnight Cove II condo description
SUMMARY OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Largest 2 BR/ 2BA unit in Midnight Cove II with over 1,900 square feet w/enclosed lanai and separate laundry room.
• Light, bright end unit on 3rd floor of Building 9, a 5 story elevator building (no stairs to climb); closest building to beach
Keywords: Siesta Key Rentals, Siesta Key Condo Rentals, Midnight Cove II Vacation Rental, Midnight Cove Vacation Rental, Midnight Cove, Boat Docks
• New kitchen with granite & stainless appliances; side by side refrigerator w/filtered water & ice; new bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly decorated
• Separate den/office/3rd bedroom (with sleeper sofa) off kitchen w/pocket doors for privacy - Free Secure Wireless High Speed Internet
• 27’ screened & glassed lanai (sliding glass doors can be open or closed to outside and to living room); 2 ceiling fans, carpeted & furnished as game/family room/etc.
• Separate laundry/utility room in unit w/full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets
• Extra large closets and storage space; foyer closet w/sports, beach & pool equipment & toys
• Tastefully decorated in Florida style with rattan and pecan furniture with light pastels, Florida prints, light peach walls with white trim
• Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips; limited partial gulf views
• Private deeded Crescent Beach access with easy 3-5 minute walk to beach
• Owner's deeded 30' boat slip included (P21-26)
• MIDNIGHT COVE II -- Popular, very desirable, well maintained Bay side condominium complex on beautiful Siesta Key. Vacation beach resort atmosphere - quiet, private, relaxing. 14 acres of lush tropical grounds. Beach, tennis courts, heated pool, boat slips, clubhouse, outdoor grills, picnic area, basketball, car wash area, bike racks, kayak launch area, etc. Excellent boating, sailing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, shelling, sunbathing.
• UNIT -- Extra Large, Bright, Spacious Two/Three Bedroom, Den, Two Bath, End Unit with well-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, and large lanai which can be opened or closed to outside breezes. Fabulous view overlooking palm trees, beautifully landscaped grounds, boat harbor, and swimming pool. Vertical and mini blinds allow light and open feel. Freshly painted throughout in light peach with white trim. Furnished in Florida style with light pastel colors and Florida prints. Over 1900 square feet of space with enclosed lanai. Lots of closet and storage space. New tile floors.
• BUILDING --Very private, quiet, 3rd floor end unit in highly desirable, conveniently located BUILDING 9, the closest building to the beach. (Only 3-5 minute walk!) Five story mid-rise, wheelchair accessible, with convenient elevator. Also covered easy-access, outside stairs and corridors. Only 6 units per floor. Assigned covered parking space for unit is immediately outside building entrance. Ample guest parking.
• CRESCENT BEACH -- Bay side unit directly across from private access to world famous CRESCENT BEACH (#1 Beach in USA) and its white, fine sand and sparkling blue waters. (Yep, still just an easy 3-5 minute walk from front door to beach!). Use owner’s 30’ boat slip in condominium boat harbor. Direct, easy access and no bridges to Intra-Coastal Waterway and Little Sarasota Bay.
• LIVING and DINING AREAS tastefully decorated with rattan, and wicker pieces and glass top tables. New sleep sofa, chairs, lamps, colorful prints and pictures. Large ceramic tiled floors. Glass top dining table seating 6. 50 inch HDTV, cable, smart Blu-Ray DVD player, stereo and remotes. Cordless phone. Sliding doors to Lanai.
• Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom through sliding glass doors. Lanai can be opened to outside or enclosed with additional sliding glass doors. Furnishings include pecan top table and 4 swivel arm chairs, for eating or games, chaise lounge, table, chairs and lamps. Two ceiling fans. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips.
• MASTER BEDROOM has pecan furniture, king-size bed, matching night tables, lamps, dresser with mirror, recliner, 2 side chairs, and ceiling fan. Includes 32 inch HDTV, cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, large walk-in closet, new neutral w/w carpet, sliding doors to Lanai. New MASTER BATH has tiled floor, large walk-in shower, recessed double sinks in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Private toilet area with exhaust fan.
• GUEST BEDROOM, furnished in pecan with twin beds, 2 small chests, lamp, 24 inch HDTV,cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, chair, large closet and new neutral w/w carpet. Limited partial Gulf view. Ceiling fan. New GUEST BATH off hallway has tiled tub/shower, sliding doors, tile floors, recessed single sink in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Exhaust fan.
• Large, open New KITCHEN with recessed tray ceiling, granite counter tops, new off-white maple cabinets and pass through over peninsula bar with swivel bar stools. All new stainless appliances include: glass top stove with microwave over, and side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water & ice maker dispensers and quiet dishwasher. Deep single stainless sink with disposal. Wall telephone with answer machine. Fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, etc.
• Separate small DEN, OFFICE or BREAKFAST ROOM with limited partial Gulf view furnished with glass top rattan bistro table, 2 chairs, credenza, and sleep sofa. Set up to be used as a den, breakfast room, TV room, office, or bed room for extra guests. Cordless phone, wireless high speed internet modem & router, HP All-in-One printer, copier, fax, scanner. Pocket doors for privacy.
• Full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets in separate LAUNDRY ROOM inside the unit. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Canister vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, brooms, mops, etc. Maid service available. Foyer and hall closets with beach chairs, rafts, beach toys, fishing gear, tennis equipment, etc. plus extra storage.
• CONVENIENT LOCATION -- Closest building to the Beach. Directly across road with controlled pedestrian crosswalk with traffic lights. No kidding, 3-5 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Less than 10 minute walk to South Bridge Village and local grocery, drug store, restaurants, bank, shops, marina, bike and boat rentals. Short drive or direct bus service to Siesta Village, major malls, downtown Sarasota, and other Sarasota attractions.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : and outside open stairs/corridor
- On floor 3
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Over 30 golf courses nearby. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTICE: The parking lot brick paver project will start May 1st and may last up to two months. During this period Building 9 parking could be affected for several weeks. When some parking spaces need to be closed owners and guests will be notified of alternative parking spaces on the property for their use. The staff will do their best to accommodate owners and their guests. Thanks for your understanding. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
The pictures and description of unit are very true to what you see. Extremely nice unit with everything new on a wonderful property. Beautiful beach just across street. Unit even had several beach chairs and beach toys. Be very mindful to thoroughly do a check-in sheet with fine tooth comb. Owner emailed us 12 days later (not immediately) after checkout and cleaner came, to advise of several items down to food crumbs and drink spills. We asked Bill to call us to get details as we thought we left place in perfect condition (as we always do with all rentals, as we own as well). He responded as seeing no purpose to call. Suggestion is to call direct to office and book and have them inspect before and after you leave. Many signs to mind the children in the unit to keep it in perfect condition. Had we had better communication with owner immediately, is only reason we rate it good instead of excellent. It is in excellent condition and is expected to be kept in excellent condition ( reason I don't recommend families with children, as spills can happen) We did purchase renter insurance so I highly advise this! Overall it is a great unit.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 12/28/13
- Review Submitted 01/17/14
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Manager response: Thanks for your nice comments about our condo.We are glad you enjoyed your stay. With many recent upgrades including new carpet, our cleaner and we are particularly concerned about maintaining the unit’s condition. We thought it reasonable to bring to your attention black grease stains on the carpet, a sticky liquid in some drawers, and a few other unusual things. We agree communications could have been better. Fortunately all concerns have been addressed satisfactorily. Yes, we will be rethinking about renting to couples with children in the future. Our condo can be rented directly through the MCII office or with a discount through VRBO
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 19 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|May - Nov
May 1 - Nov 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|Dec - Jan
Dec 1 - Jan 31, 2015
7 night min stay
|Feb - Apr
Feb 1 - May 2, 2015
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
One week minimum (May - January)
Two week minimum (February - April)
Discount available for stays of 30 days or more
ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RESERVATION MADE AND CONFIRMED.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM
E-MAIL Or CALL for EXACT QUOTE
Admin. Fee = 3.5% of base rental and subject to tax
Initial Deposit Amount: $350.40
Credit Cards Accepted
Must Be 25 Years of Age to Rent - Please ask about suitability for children.
$10 per person per night additional for guests over 4. May not exceed 6 guests total
- Accidental Damage Ins.: $45 + tax
- Cleaning: $95 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 804-472-2178 Please call between 8 am and 8 pm Eastern Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining and Living Areas
New Kitchen - with granite & stainless appliances
Master Bed Room
Guest Bed Room
Den, Office, Breakfast Room with sleeper sofa
Floor Plan (reverse image)
Midnight Cove II Entrance off Midnight Pass Road
Our Beach area
Heated Pool with our building in the background
Intra-coastal Waterway looking back down Lagoon to our building
Lush tropical grounds
Kitchen with Pass Through
New Master Bath with large shower and double sinks
New Guest Bath
Lanai with sliders to open or close off from outside and inside
View of Boat Basin, Pool and Lagoon going out to Intra-coastal Waterway
Midnight Cove II property
Private walkway to Crescent Beach - # 1 USA Beach
Our Crescent Beach area looking North
Time for an early morning swim outside the clubhouse
Tennis anyone ?
Every sunset is different and spectacular!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 18, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Please call between 8 am and 8 pm Eastern Time
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.