New Listing - Largest Unit, Best Location, Best Rates - New Upgrades! Wi-Fi
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Midnight Cove II condo description
SUMMARY OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Largest 2 BR/ 2BA unit in Midnight Cove II with over 1,900 square feet w/enclosed lanai
• Light, bright end unit on 3rd floor of Building 9, a 5 story elevator building (no stairs to climb); closest building to beach
• New kitchen with granite & stainless appliances; side by side refrigerator w/filtered water & ice; new bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly decorated
• Separate den/office/3rd bedroom (with sleeper sofa) off kitchen w/pocket doors for privacy - Secure Wireless High Speed Internet Included
• 27’ screened & glassed lanai (sliding glass doors can be open or closed to outside and to living room); 2 ceiling fans, carpeted & furnished as game/family room/etc.
• Separate laundry/utility room in unit w/full size washer and dryer
• Extra large closets and storage space; foyer closet w/sports, beach & pool equipment & toys
• Tastefully decorated in Florida style with rattan and pecan furniture with light pastels, Florida prints, light peach walls with white trim
• Beautiful tropical views of lagoon, pool, boat slips; partial gulf views
• Private deeded Crescent Beach access with easy 3-5 minute walk to beach
• Owner's deeded 30' boat slip included (P21-26)
• MIDNIGHT COVE II -- Popular, very desirable, well maintained Bay side condominium complex on beautiful Siesta Key. Vacation beach resort atmosphere - quiet, private, relaxing. Lush tropical grounds. Beach, tennis courts, heated pool, boat slips, clubhouse, outdoor grills, picnic area, basketball, car wash area, bike racks, kayak launch area, etc. Excellent boating, sailing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, shelling, sunbathing.
• UNIT -- Extra Large, Bright, Spacious Two/Three Bedroom, Den, Two Bath, End Unit with well-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, and large lanai which can be opened or closed to outside breezes. Fabulous view overlooking palms, beautifully landscaped grounds, yacht harbor, and swimming pool. Vertical and mini blinds allow light and open feel. Freshly painted throughout in light peach with white trim. Furnished in Florida style with light pastel colors and Florida prints. Over 1900 square feet of space with enclosed lanai. Lots of closet and storage space. New tile floors.
• BUILDING --Very private, quiet, 3rd floor end unit in highly desirable, conveniently located BUILDING 9, the closest building to the beach. (Only 3-5 minute walk!) Five story mid-rise, wheelchair accessible, with convenient elevator. Also covered easy-access, outside stairs and corridors. Only 6 units per floor. Assigned covered parking space for unit is immediately outside building entrance. Ample guest parking.
• CRESCENT BEACH -- Bay side unit directly across from private access to world famous CRESCENT BEACH (#1 Beach in USA) and its white, fine sand and sparkling blue waters. (Yep, still just an easy 3-5 minute walk from front door to beach!). Use owner’s 30’ boat slip in condominium boat harbor. Direct, easy access and no bridges to Intra-Coastal Waterway and Little Sarasota Bay.
• LIVING and DINING AREAS tastefully decorated with rattan, and wicker pieces and glass top tables. New sleep sofa, chairs, lamps, colorful prints and pictures. Large ceramic tiled floors. Glass top dining table seating 6. Color HDTV, cable, DVD, stereo and remotes. Cordless phone. Sliding doors to Lanai.
• Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom through sliding glass doors. Lanai can be opened to outside or enclosed with additional sliding glass doors. Furnishings include pecan top table and 4 swivel arm chairs, for eating or games, chaise lounge, table, chairs and lamps. Two ceiling fans.
• MASTER BEDROOM has pecan furniture, king-size bed, matching night tables, lamps, dresser with mirror, recliner, 2 side chairs, and ceiling fan. Includes color HDTV, cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, large walk-in closet, new neutral w/w carpet, sliding doors to Lanai. New MASTER BATH has tiled floor, large walk-in shower, recessed double sinks in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Private toilet area with exhaust fan.
• GUEST BEDROOM, furnished in pecan with twin beds, 2 small chests, lamp, color HDTV, stereo, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, chair, large closet and new neutral w/w carpet. Partial Gulf view. Ceiling fan. New GUEST BATH off hallway has tiled tub/shower, sliding doors, tile floors, recessed single sink in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Exhaust fan.
• Large, open New KITCHEN with recessed tray ceiling, granite counter tops, new off-white maple cabinets and pass through over peninsula bar with swivel bar stools. All new stainless appliances include: glass top stove with microwave over, and side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water & ice maker dispensers and quiet dishwasher. Deep single stainless sink with disposal. Wall telephone with answer machine. Fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, etc.
• Separate small DEN, OFFICE or BREAKFAST ROOM with partial Gulf view furnished with glass top rattan bistro table, 2 chairs, credenza, and sleep sofa. Set up to be used as a den, breakfast room, TV room, office, or bed room for extra guests. Cordless phone, wireless high speed internet modem & router, HP All-in-One printer, copier, fax, scanner. Pocket doors for privacy.
• Full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets in separate LAUNDRY ROOM inside the unit. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Canister vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, brooms, mops, etc. Maid service available. Foyer and hall closets with beach chairs, rafts, beach toys, fishing gear, tennis equipment, etc. plus extra storage.
• CONVENIENT LOCATION -- Closest building to the Beach. Directly across road with controlled pedestrian crosswalk with traffic lights. No kidding, 3-5 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Less than 10 minute walk to South Bridge Village and local grocery, drug store, restaurants, bank, shops, marina, bike and boat rentals. Short drive or direct bus service to Siesta Village, major malls, downtown Sarasota, and other Sarasota attractions.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : and outside open stairs/corridor
- On floor 3
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Over 30 golf courses nearby. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Notice: Midnight Cove II began a brick paver project in its parking lot in September 2013. Phase 1 should be completed by December 1st. Phase 2 will commence May 1st and may last several months. During this period Building 9 parking could be affected for several weeks. This is a major beautification project that will greatly enhance the appearance and functionality of the property for owners and guests. At times it may be noisy, dusty and perhaps a bit inconvenient. The staff will do their best to accommodate owners and their guests. When some parking spaces need to be closed owners and guests will be notified of alternative parking spaces on the property for their use. Thank you for your patience and understanding ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Dec - Jan
Dec 1 - Jan 31, 2014
7 night min stay
|Feb - Apr
Feb 1 - Apr 30, 2014
14 night min stay
|May - Nov
May 1 - Nov 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
One week minimum (May - January)
Two week minimum (February - April)
Discount available for stays of 4 weeks or more
ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RESERVATION MADE AND CONFIRMED.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM
Phase 2 will commence May 1st and may last several months. During this period Building 9 parking could be affected for several week
E-MAIL Or CALL for EXACT QUOTE
Admin. Fee = 3.5% of base rental
Initial Deposit Amount: $350.40
Credit Cards Accepted
Full Payment is due 60 days Before Arrival
Must Be 21 Years of Age to Rent
$10 per person per night additional for guests over 4. May not exceed 6 guests total
- Accidental Rental Damage: $45 + tax
- Cleaning: $95 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 804-472-2178 Please call between 8 am and 8 pm Eastern Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with Pass Through
New Master Bath with large shower and double sinks
New Guest Bath
Lanai with sliders to open or close off from outside and inside
Floor Plan (reverse image)
Midnight Cove II Entrance off Midnight Pass Road
Our Beach area
Heated Pool with our building in the background
Intra-coastal Waterway looking back down Lagoon to our building
Lush tropical grounds
Dining and Living Areas
New Kitchen - with granite & stainless appliances
Master Bed Room
Guest Bed Room
Den, Office, Breakfast Room with sleeper sofa
View of Boat Basin, Pool and Lagoon going out to Intra-coastal Waterway
Midnight Cove II property
Private walkway to Crescent Beach - # 1 USA Beach
Our beach area looking North
Time for an early morning swim outside the clubhouse
Tennis anyone ?
Every sunset is different and spectacular!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013