Sweet Little Cottage by the Sea
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sechelt cottage description
The cottage is fully furnished full kitchen and bath. Private yard, patio and parking, as well as undercover seating area. The comfy Queen size bed with fine quality bedding is separated with a room divider from the living-room with a lazy Boy double sized pull out couch and if need be stored in the laundry room for night time use a high density double sized foamie for the kids that can be put away in the day. All bedding of high thread count and ample lush towels. Feed back from the many families that stayed here is that they loved it with all the privacy, yet so close to everything. There is also a herb garden, with an abundance of herbs to choose from, there is a weber and we provide briquettes, coffee , tea and cream.We are 90 seconds to a fabulous beach and estuary and Heritage Park out front. We are also beside Chapman river with many hiking trails, and an off leash dog park. We are also next to the seawall and walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery store and shopping.
- 500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Pets Considered:
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath/shower with ample plush towels/hairdryer.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- We are 90 seconds to a fabulous beach and estuary with a Heritage park out front. We are also beside Chapman creek with many hiking trails. We are also next to the seawall and walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery store and shopping. The entire coast has seasonal musical and art events and festivals! Kids like to jump off the pier in the summer and many people will pop in a crab trap! Or you can head out to Ruby lake ( the best fresh water lake around) or see the amazing tide change at the Skookumchuck and if your lucky watch the extreme kayakers navigate the rapids! Also right beside us is an off leash dog park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$100 deposit, rates for a couple, additional adults $20 per person
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Lighthouse Pub in Porpoise Bay/float plane at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Langdale Ferry Terminal at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Lighthouse Pub at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Dakota Ridge at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Sunshine Coast Golf Club at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sirens By The Sea at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: After years of living and working on the Sunshine Coast David and Maggie are happy to retire at there vibrant half acre little bit of paradise. They are avid gardeners and grow an abundance of many kinds of foods. Maggie's specialty is tomatoes and peppers! Dave's specialty is all the infrastructure including building soil! Dave was a builder for many years and now enjoys staying busy in the garden. We are happy to share paradise with you and maybe a little homemade jelly!
Why the Owner Chose Sechelt:
Come spend time at our charming getaway and enjoy a relaxing stay in a private cottage surrounded by a park. 2 minutes from a birdwatchers delight that is a rich and vibrant estuary,in a beautiful Heritage Community park.Where the river meets the sea,the Georgia Strait is teaming with a variety of shorebirds, herons, eagles and a variety of ducks. Out front also is the famous Davis Bay seawall where you can stroll for a gelato at Pier 17 or go have dinner at the local restaurant,Sirens By The Sea or snack at the Lighthouse Pubs mobile vendor. All the while from the best kid beach around enjoy being captivated by stunning views and glorious sunsets.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Privacy , functionality, wilderness at your doorstep! Across the street from the ocean and an estuary! Gorgeous garden view.
- Primary: 604 885 5880
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 12, 2013