(the House Close to Everything)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lakehead house description
Do you like to go out on the lake, but also like to walk, and be close to the action? If so, The Blue House is perfect for your family or group. Situated just a block from Lake Shasta, the house is just a stone's throw from the main street in Lakehead. Of all the vacation rentals in Lakehead, the Blue House is by far the closest and easiest walk to the towns restaurants, clubs, market, and beauty salon.
It's a great vacation house in and of itself, with a big spacious open floor plan inside, lots of room....all the modern conveniences, as well a huge lot with easy access and more than enough parking for boats, jet skis, water toys...you name it.
Want to bring your RV? No problem, the lot has full hookups with a 30 & 50 amp hook-up/& septic dump.
But what really sets it apart is the location. Nowhere else can you walk an easy level block to the lake, and yet most of Lakehead's hot spots and services are within an easy block the other way!
Go out on the lake all day or visit one of the many fantastic outdoor attractions nearby, then have a fun night on the town... and stroll on back home! It's also an excellent house for bicyclists, with easy
(or challenging) scenic rides in all directions!
The is simply nothing to compare to 'the house close to everything' Come check it out!
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Clean and fresh for every guest. Towels and toilet paper supplied.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- ****BOOK NOW FOR THE HOLIDAYS***** GET A SPECIAL RATE For all of you that simply love your RV and won't leave home without. This house not only allows you to bring it, but also offers the comfort of 2 hook-ups & septic. With ample space to park them. So while your friends & family are sleeping in the house, you can escape into your own private space....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Easy FWY access-- North to the Upper Sacramento River, Historical Dunsmuir, Castle Crags, Railroad Park (restaurant & resort), & Mt. Shasta. All within 45 min.from house. Head south to Caverns, Shasta Dam, Redding for restaurants, shopping, theaters, water park & casino. If you want to venture further travel to McCloud, Trinity, Applegate Rivers. (approx. 90 min) Or visit the area's numerous wineries. The Klamath, Eel & Fall Rivers, Burney Falls, and many other lakes & creeks. Winter visitors can downhill or cross country ski, snowmobile, or sled ride. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
SUMMER RATES: $2400.00 per week ---SAT. - SAT. JUNE - AUG. (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS) MAY & SEPT. $350.00 PER NIGHT ----3 NIGHT MIN. (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS) OFF SEASON (OCT. - APRIL) RATES: $1900.00 per week - $295.00 per night 3night min. (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS) HOLIDAYS (MEMORIAL, 4TH OF JULY, LABOR DAY, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, & NEW YEARS RATES: $2800.00 PER WEEK -- $425.00 PER NIGHT-- 3 NIGHT MIN. HUNTERS & FISHERMEN WELCOME......CLOSE TO ALL THE ACTION
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Redding at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Redding or Dunsmuir at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Shasta Board & Ski Park at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Redding or Mt. Shasta at 25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Basshole, Alysons, Canyon Coffee, at 1 Miles
The charming Blue House 'Close to Everything' w/lots of space.
Cozy comfortable furniture. Ample seating/sleeping.
60' flat screen w/satellite TV. DVD player & games.
Open kitchen & dinning.
Double sink/dishwasher/fridge w/ice maker.
Large closets in bedrooms.
RV parking on property.
Spacious/open living room.
Stove & Oven.
Well supplied kitchen.
Adjoining full bath to master bedroom.
2nd full bath.
Covered BBQ area.
The Blue House 'Close to Everything' w/lots of space.
One of the two hookups (30 & 50 amp)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013