Ultimate Beach Pad - Steps from the Ocean
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manhattan Beach apartment description
The best weekly or monthly vacation spot in Manhattan Beach
Hang out in North Manhattan Beach and famous El Porto
Complete cool architectural pad
You dont even need your toothbrush!
HD DirctTV - 2 flat screens DVRs
beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels
air and heat
sleeps 2 max
1 car parking with additional street parking close by
restaurants, exercise, and retail shops around the corner
5 minutes to LAX
- 400 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Studio Apartment
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- All brand new fixtures et
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ice Skating
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Take a leisurely walk or bike ride along the strand...if you head north, you can ride along the water to Marina del Rey, or Venice for a fun day of people watching! Head south and you will find yourself in beautiful Hermosa Beach. Manhattan Beach is a small intimate seaside quaint beach town, filled with beautiful shops, great restaurants and the most amazing beaches. There is a small aquarium at the end of the Manhattan Pier within the 'Round House', which features local sea creatures found in our waters. There is a small concession stand that offers ice cream, snacks and sodas. Just sit along the pier and watch some world class volleyball players, as well as some incredible surfers! Enjoy it all... Head south to Hermosa Beach for a lively mixture of restaurants, pubs and shopping by the Pier. Just a bit further and you are in the King Harbor Marina, where you can parasail, jet ski, rent a sailboat for the day, or just relax and have a nice meal overlooking the bay. Continue further, and you will come upon the 'always colorful' Redondo Pier with amusement parks, live music and lots of fresh seafood! We have several parks in the area...closest being Live Oak, just 4 blocks north around 15th and Valley. There are 12 lit tennis courts available for a nominal fee, a children's playground as well as a small dog park. On Tuesday's make sure to visit the Fresh Farmers Market from 12n to 4p, just around the corner on the back side of the Metlox Center...just off Valley a few blocks north. During the Summer there are free Concerts in the Park, (Pollywog Park), on Manhattan Beach Blvd...between Sepulveda and Aviation. Its all here - you won't want to leave!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Place was exactly as described and in a great location.... Just a short walk to the strand and the beach. The unit is modern, clean, and well maintained. The kitchen is well stocked with all of the necessities. The unit is the perfect size for two adults.
- Guest Tam and Rog (Royal Oak MI)
- Date of stay 12/26/13
- Review Submitted 01/21/14
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Owner response: We loved having you. Thank you for your kind words. Stacey
Great Apartment in great Location
Great Apartment in great Location
When I moved to the Manhattan Beach area because of a new job I found this Apartment and rented it in order to stay there the first weeks while searching for something new. Turns out I stayed there over 6 months as I really fell in love with this place. It is right at the beautiful El Porto Beach; swimming, surfing, volleyball, biking, running... whatever activity is your favorite it is all possible. The apartment itself has everything you can desire and is equipped with modern, and high-quality furnishing. I can recommend this place for everyone who wants to enjoy the California lifestyle - either just for a vacation or for a longer stay!
- Guest KaiSchmidt (Germany)
- Date of stay 10/01/12
- Review Submitted 09/24/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car.
Owner response: thank Kai - we miss you!!!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 20 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
NO SMOKING. 2 people max unless additional people are children. No parties. Please remove shoes to the extent possible and wash any sand off feet before entering.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- cleaning and service: $150
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: LAX at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Long Beach at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Los Angeles at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 105 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: El Porto at Manhattan Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Fish Bar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 60 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fish Bar at Manhattan Beach
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: From So Cal and grew up in Los Angeles area.
Why the Owner Chose Manhattan Beach:
Manhattan Beach is such a wonderful area with everything you need within walking distance. Gorgeous beaches, amazing restaurants and everyday conveniences.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Our home is modern and complete with every amenity that one would need. It is warm and inviting and steps to the most beautiful beach. We wouldn't want to live any where else.
- Primary: +1 310.980.7301
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
brand new and modern
Bed and pull out couch sleeps up to 4 people
kitchen with all the amenities, dishwasher, stove, fridge, pots, pans, dishes
fully furnished with all modern furniture
all the amenities
Brand new kitchen
bathroom with all brand new fixtures
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 15, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.