VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Situated in the lively neighbourhood of Oberkampt, this brand new, modern apartment, is nearby the square de la Roquette, the beautiful Pere Lachaise graveyard and close to Bastille trendy district. In fact, one can enjoy a leisurely stroll to Bastille down the 'rue de la Roquette'.
This 40m² comfortable apartment is perfectly adapted for 2 and can accommodate a 3rd person on request. It is on the 6th floor (French standard) of a modern stone building with an elevator. While the apartment is located near the lively Oberkampt Street, it is far enough to be in a calm location.
On entering the apartment, one has direct access into the living area. The living room is linked to an open kitchen on the right, making the place very spacious. The living room has 2 full size windows that give access to the balcony, perfect for morning breakfasts or romantic evening dinners. These doors and the window in the kitchen bath these areas in natural light and offer a view over the roofs of the other buildings. The floor is made of solid wood.
The living area offers an L-shaped sofa, comfortable for 5 persons and a centre table. It is simply yet beautifully decorated with mirrors and photo frames.
The open kitchen is nicely designed and fully equipped. The dining area offers a bar table for 2.
The apartment has a nice separate bedroom that can be accessed from the living room. The bedroom has a comfortable double bed and is beautifully decorated with antique bed-side tables and photo frames. The apartment also has two full size windows with access to the balcony.
The bathroom is fully tiled. It offers a bathtub with a shower and a sink with mirror. The toilet is located separately in the apartment.
Transportation is the easiest : the apartment is 2 mn walk from subway stations St Maur, Menilmontant, Pere Lachaise and Parmentier. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris, it stays in a calm area. It takes 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
- The nearby and trendy Bastille area offers a mix of clothing shops, bars and restaurants.
- Pere Lachaise cemetery is one of the most visited cemeteries in the world. Here lie numerous celebrities from the realms of history, music (Jim Morrison)…, literature, art, theatre, and science. In addition, Pere Lachaise boasts beautiful landscaping and a romantic atmosphere, and offers a rich variety of funerary art from the 19th and early 20th centuries.
HIGH Spring Mar 29 - Jul 14, 2015 4 night min stay
MID july Jul 15 - Aug 28, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Automn Aug 29 - Oct 31, 2015 4 night min stay
LOW Nov Nov 1 - Dec 15, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Christmas Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2016 4 night min stay
LOW Winter Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2016 4 night min stay
Present Mar 1 - Mar 4, 2017 4 night min stay
My Standard Rate 4 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season ,nbr of guests, occupation & owner. Site instant quotes are based on 2 guests
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore we systematically send a detailed quote with description, process & photos.
-We may accept 3 days : ask 4 days & add actual dates in comment. Monthly quote specific.
Summary of booking process :
0 - Click on e-mail manager to request (e-mail strongly preferred).
1 - Fast & detailed e-mail answer (check your junk/spam box just in case).
2 - Once agreed on dates, rental amount, and payment way, we send data for payment.
3 - Booking is confirmed on receipt of 50% of rent.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The nearby and trendy bastille area offers a mix of clothing shops, bars and restaurants.
- pere lachaise cemetery is one of the most visited cemeteries in the world. Here lie numerous celebrities from the realms of history, music (jim morrison)…, literature, art, theatre, and science. In addition, pere lachaise boasts beautiful landscaping and a romantic atmosphere, and offers a rich variety of funerary art from the 19th and early 20th centuries.