You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Summerlin house description
First let me say this is not just a vacation home! This is actually my home that i live in with my son year round. When my son and I are off on a trip we open the home up to vacation rentals for one month at a time. As of now our home is only available for two 30 day rental periods; January 2014, and from November 1st 2014 forward. Please note that our calendar reflects this as all other dates are blocked.
Our home is unique in that it was the model for this upscale development, and was built in 2006, and thus it comes with all the model upgrades...Master bedroom is very large with crown molding and a 62' high definition flat screen TV, there are his and her sinks in master bath with a separate tube and shower...
2nd bedroom is more like a den with no door, but still secluded because this is a split level home with the den/bedroom on the lowest level with it's own bathroom and direct access to the garage and laundry facilities. The 2nd bedroom has a futon with a very thick memory foam mattress that allows far better support than a pullout couch bed...
The main level is where the kitchen and great room is located. It is an open floor plan. The kitchen has all upgraded stainless steel appliances and the great room has a 55' plasma flat screen TV with very large sectional. Off the Kitchen eating area is a door to a small outdoor deck when you can sit and enjoy a glass of wine at sunset.
Please note that because the home is tri-level there are a lot of steps from the garage level to the master bedroom
- 1876 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master bedroom is large (250 sq ft) with crown molding. The bed is a full King 'Select Comfort-by the numbers' bed. It also has a 62' flat screen TV within the Master Bedroom. We also have a self propelled treadmill so you can watch tv while working out. Second bedroom is a level below the master bedroom and has a top quality queen size bed with it's own full bath. The third bedroom is on the lowest level and has access to a full bath and the garage. In this bedroom we have a queen size futon with thick high quality memory foam to allow of a quality sleeping experience. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Three major casino within 10 minutes and the Red Rock Casino less than a 1/2 mile from my home...Red Rock Canyon is a short 10 minute drive through some of the most gorgeous red rock formations you will ever see...Then there is both the Strip and old town Las Vegas about 15 miles 20 minutes drive time away. There are many bicycle and walking paths that are easily accessible from our home. Summerlin is a planned community that prides itself on providing access to miles and miles of biking and walking pathways. Knowing many of our renters are bicycle riders at home, we make available to them a high quality 22 speed bicycle, and a full set of golf clubs w/bag, if golfing is your thing. No need to lose out on a fun activity just because your far from home. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jan 31, 2015
30 night min stay
Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2015
28 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We require a $150 Refundable security deposit refundable if the home does not require a cleaning service upon departure to bring the home back to the same state of order and cleanliness our renters received it. The Deposit will be returned within 14 days of departure. This brings the initial cost to $2150 but if the property is clean and orderly $150 of that amount will be returned.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refunable cleaning fee: $150
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: MacCaren at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 215 Las Vegas Beltway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Newport Beach California at 300 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Red Rock Casino at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Charleston at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: angel Park Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Red Rock Casino at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I taught JHS History and JC Communication Studies for 30+ years and retired in 2009 and moved to Vegas from Southern California and bought the model home that I know live in...I also served as a school board member for 32 years for one of the largest high school districts in California. I am a big sports fan and I love to travel and often combine both passions ...
Why the Owner Chose Summerlin:
Well always wanted all the upgrades of a model home and have it located in the best area of town. This home fits the bill :)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love how close I am to shops and restaurants and also just far enough away from the Strip to not get caught up in the traffic and craziness that can happen there but yet close enough to take in a show or a great meal in 20 minutes. This home places you much closer to Red Rock Canyon (10 minutes max) and MT Charleston Sky area (50 minutes max) than other nice areas of Las Vegas or Henderson.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of my home
great room off the kitchen.
Swimming pool just across the street from my home heating 4/1-10/31
great room with 55' Plasma HDTV.
Looking away from the Mountains and toward the Red Rock Casino.
looking down from master bedroom Chrissy room and bath are on this level.
downstairs bedroom/den with outdoor patio and full bathroom down the hall.
near Red Rock Conservation area and little ghost town named Bonnie Springs.
Back of my home showing the outside deck
kitchen and eating area.
dual vanities in master bath.
Futon in 2nd bedroom/den (Lower level).
Master Bedroom with 62' HDTV
looking at the mountains just outside my home.
looking outside my front door.
Park adjacent to the community pool across the street from the home.
Yes it can snow in Summerlin Las Vegas! This was the first time in 3 years.
looking the steps from the Great room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013