As Good as it Gets!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ole condo description
This beautiful ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has been specially designed with vacationing with friends or family in mind. Each bedroom has a spacious king bed (a king is 5 inches longer than a twin or full bed) with a pillow top mattress, private bathroom flat screen TV, walk in closets and a door to your own private lanai with seating. One bedroom has a walk in shower the other has a bathtub/shower.
The great room combines comfort and luxury. Imagine sitting on the Cindy Crawford Designer sofa (that folds out to a queen bed) watching the 46” flat screen TV or listening to music from the i-pod/CD/ radio tuner. Conveniences such as high-speed internet connection and phone with free local/long distance (within the continental US) make it an easy place to spend your time away from home. We just installed a printer that you can hook your PC or MAC into for printing and scanning.
The kitchen is a dream to be in. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, Calphalon cookware and all the equipment you need will make preparing meals a breeze.
A separate room has the washer and dryer and leads out to the 2 car garage. Included and in the garage, is an electric grill, beach chairs, bicycles, men's and ladies golf clubs, and assorted beach and pool accessories.
Just picture sitting out on one of the 2 lanais having your morning coffee or evening beverage. Each lanai has chairs and a table in the spacious 8 X 12 area.
One of the best parts of this perfect condo is that it is located in the Ole community. Included in your rental is membership in the Ole Club. Most of the facilities are located at the Town Center which is within walking distance from the condo. There you will find a resort style pool complete with waterfalls, full gym for private workouts or classes, movie theater showing free movies on weekends, ice cream parlor, coffee and internet cafe, casual dining at the pub and fine dining at the Bistro. There is also a business center, tennis courts, basketball court, and beach volleyball court.
Within Lely there are 2 public golf courses to challenge all levels of golfers. Throughout Lely there are miles of tropical lush walking and biking paths.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Freedom Square is a plaza about 1 mile away with a Publix, a bank, McDonald's, Burger King, Jack's Golf Shack, Carrabba's Italian Grill and China Buffet to name a few. Walmart Super-center and Lowe's are another bit down the road. And the newest addition to that plaza is The Fresh Market: Your neighborhood organic food market & premium quality local produce store. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Olé, one of the newest and most unique developments in Lely Resort, is known for its Mediterranean feel and beautiful and lush landscaping. At the heart of the community is the Village Center which offers a resort style pool for adults, a pool for children, a state of the art fitness center, a pub for casual dining, a bistro for special events and fine dining, an ice cream parlor, an internet café, a movie theatre, business center/computer lab with computer stations, printer and free Wi-fi, beach volleyball and so much more. Tennis and 2 public golf courses are within the neighborhood! Lely Resort Golf & Country Club is home to 36 holes of spectacular golf with two distinct open-to-the-public Championship Courses. Flamingo Island, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., features signature hole #5, surrounded by water it is connected only by bridges. The Mustang course by Lee Trevino features 12 lakes, but creates fair play even for the beginner golfer. Both courses are open to the public for golfers of all skill levels and the grill is open for lunch and dinner. You can even book tee times online 24 hours a day! Ole' at Lely Resort is just 30 miles from the Fort Myers Airport and 100 miles from the Miami Airport. Ole' is also within 15 minutes of Naples beach and pier, downtown Naples, the Isle of Capri, and Marco Island's pristine beaches, fine dining and excellent shopping. There are numerous restaurants and cultural attractions including the Naples Zoo and the Philharmonic Center which are very short drives from Ole' at Lely Resort. This area offers a lot including the Everglades National Park, Sugden Theater, and so much more. Please feel free to call with any questions you may have. We will make you feel like you're at home. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice place to stay in Lely Resort. Property is clean, neat, well kept. Plenty of activities nearby. Two bedroom layout is nice for a couple who will have some guests from time to time.
- Guest M (Virginia)
- Date of stay 12/01/13
- Review Submitted 02/01/14
Owner response: We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. This is a very central area from which you can see many of the natural wonders of Southern Florida! Thank you for the 5 star review.
Wonderful experience at Outstanding Resort
Wonderful experience at Outstanding Resort
We had a wonderful experience at this beautiful condo at Ole, Lely. We flew into Fort Lauderdale and it was a pleasant drive to Naples across Alligator Alley, although Ft. Myers is an alternative for those who prefer a closer airport to the resort. Upon arrival, we discovered a lovely, well-maintained resort and a beautiful condo - spacious, clean, quiet and well-appointed ... just as shown in the photos. It was great having an attached garage for our car as well as our outdoor equipment and beach ware. The Customer Service staff at the resort were friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. The kitchen had everything you needed to make breakfast, a meal, or simple snacks. It was great having laundry facilities in the condo as well. The 2 bedrooms were located apart from each other on either side of the living/dining room and had their own private on-suite bathrooms, making it perfect for a family of 4 or two couples. The patio was furnished with a table and chairs and was ideal for breakfast or dining al fresco. The resort's close proximity to the white sandy beaches in both Naples and Marco Island, golf courses, pool, library, shopping (with a grocery store on the premises), and excellent restaurants make it a winner – not to mention the beautiful weather! Your future “tenants” will really enjoy all the amenities of your condo and this outstanding resort. We would not hesitate to recommend Ole at Lely to friends and would definitely return ourselves!
- Guest DJG (Ancaster, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 10/14/13
- Review Submitted 12/02/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you for your great review, Desa and John. We are so happy that you enjoyed our condo. and all the amenities that the Ole Resort has to offer. The Naples area truly is a great place to go and just relax and to use as a base to explore the Everglades and other points of interest. We had no idea when we bought in Naples that we would be seeing dolphins right from the beach!! Nature at your doorstep is just one of the many reasons that this area is a superb vacation choice. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at our property again in the future, Dawn & Gord
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jun 30, 2014
30 night min stay
|Summer / Fall
Jul 1 - Nov 30
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2015
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Prime Season - $3,600 per month
May - June - $2,200 per month
July- November - $1,800 per month
December - $2,200 per month
Ask about shorter stays - minimum prime season is one month
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $550
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 41 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Naples Beach at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: On the property at The Pub, the pool or The bistro at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Flamingo Golf Course at Ole
- Nearest Restaurant: The Pub or The Bistro at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are Canadians who grew up in Southern Ontario just down the highway from Toronto. We are both self-employed, empty-nesters who love to travel and want to retire in the sunny south eventually.
Why the Owner Chose Ole:
We love the Caribbean feel of the Naples beach and the Mediterranean ambiance of Ole Resort. The modern decor and amenities of the unit attracted us as well as the open concept, one floor plan which allows for great socializing but privacy too.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The proximity to both Naples Beach, Naples downtown and Marco Island make getting about easy and convenient. As golfers we love that the best courses are at Lely Resort. Also, we enjoy the outdoors and so we can play tennis, ride bikes around the resort and nearby, and work-out in the state of the art gym and yoga/pilates studio. And, of course, the swimming pool is an amazing place to relax after all of this activity! Finally, we flew into Fort Lauderdale the last time we were there as the flights were less expensive. The drive across Alligator Alley was a 'breeze', so it's always another option for those who love savings!!
- Primary: 905-581-4993
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open concept living area comfortably furnished.
King size guest bedroom. Fabulous walk-in closet plus door to private lanai.
View of spacious living area and to outside lanai.
Master king suite with walk-in closet and your own private lanai.
Walk-in master closet with storage space and shoe racks.
Basketball court is a short walk away.
Fitness club offers daily classes.
Children's pool area.
Fully equipped fitness club with instructors available to help you get fit!
Fitness studio offers a variety of classes.
Tennis courts are free to use. Two racquets and tennis balls in our unit.
Nicely laid out kitchen with everything you need.
Garden entrance welcomes you to paradise.
Put up your feet and relax in front of large flatscreen.
Master king suite.
Resort pool area - wow!
Beach volleyball by the pool.
Bistro dining in the village centre.
Lely golf course - it's spectacular!
Hot tub by the pool.
Comfortable chairs with tiki shade.
Fabulous beaches just minutes away - this is Tigertail on Marco Island.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.