2+1 Ventura Downtown with Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ventura cottage description
This property feels like your very own bed and breakfast. Perched on a hill next to downtown Ventura. It is the perfect location to walk and explore the area. The beach is a quick drive and Views of the Ocean can be seen from your front porch. Perfect for enjoying that morning cup of coffee or watching sunsets in the evening. This home has been lovingly decorated to accentuate it's charm and make comfort it main emphasis, with big over stuff sofa, inviting bedrooms and yet a quaintness that make for a cozy comfortable stay. Care has be taken to refurbish this 100 year old gem with fireplace, great back yard and front porch.
- 950 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One bathroom situated off the kitchen and in Bedroom one.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- This 100 year old home is in a perfect location to explore downtown shops, restaurants, movie theaters and live theater. Pleanty to do in around town. Home of San Buenaventura Mission, Ventura Pier, Great Surfing and local beaches can be reached with a short bike ride away or within less then 5 mins drive. Situated 30 mins from Santa Barbara, you can explore the gold coast. Ojai only 20 minutes away with hiking, horseback riding, golf courses to choose from. Wineries and wine tasting close by. Our Marina is a great place to stop and have lunch, catch a boat to go deep sea fishing, whale watching or kayak. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Lic# 7-13-7587. Will consider extended stays.
Deposit of $500 due at booking. Payment in full due 30 days prior, refundable security deposit of $750 taken at time of arrival
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Weekly $1,200 .
June 15 - Sept 15th Summer and holidays $1500.
3,200 a month High season, 2,700 a month low season
Additional Cleaning fee of $150.00 and 10% city occupany tax added to all stays.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LAX - Santa Barbara 30 Miles or Burbank 60 miles at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Ventura Fairgrounds/Harbor Blvd. at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 Freeway at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pieront Beach and surrounding beaches at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Walking distance to downtown at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Olivas Park, Ojai 20 miles, and San Buenaventura 6 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Walking distance to downtown at 0.25 Miles
About: This have been a family owned property for generations and has recently been up dated and care taken by owner to safe 100 year old charm.
You will love the walking distance into downtown Ventura, with its quaint shops, thrift store haven, art community and many restuarants to choose from.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
- Secondary: +1 805 653-6606 Speak with Kim or Sandy
- Fax: +1 805 6531952
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome -quaint cottage with a white pickett fence and porch to view the sunset.
Cozy Living room with comfy overstuffed sofa and original coal fireplace.
Fully equiped kitchen with fully stocked dishes and cookware antique stove.
Second bedroom with trundle pull out.
On a clear day you can see islands and sunsets over the ocean.
Simple bathroom accomodatins, step in shower tub.
Great Outdoor covered patio, new grill
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.