23h This is the One. Fall, January Special $199 Per Night
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hali'i Kai condo description
Hali'i kai, 'spreading out to sea', is one of the premier oceanfront condominium resorts on the big island. Whether it is relaxing on an aqua lounger in the pool, playing golf on a robert trent jones-designed course, or a romantic evening at the ocean club restaurant over looking the ocean, the amenities at hali’i kai and this beautiful condo will fulfil all your desires.
23h is an exclusive, one of a kind home away from home for guests with higher standards and expectations. The ultimate in luxury amenities are provided for your stay, along with the comforts of home. The condo has a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, is decorated with original artworks, and has all the necessities available for the business executive who needs to sneak in some work.
Located in coconut grove with a corner lanai where you can sit and relax to watch the coconut trees swaying in the breeze and stunning mountain views. Lay on a hammock in the grove or take a short walk to the ocean side pool with 180-degree views of the glistening ocean, endless horizon and magnificent sunsets.
Cable tv and broadband wireless access is available throughout the condo for your convenience.
You can brew a morning cup of kona coffee or cook a gourmet meal in the spacious stainless steel, granite and cherry wood kitchen that is stocked with all the necessities.
The ohana room (family room)
With a 43” sony flat screen tv, and home theatre stereo system with dvd and ipod dock, sofa, ottoman, chairs, dvds, and books, the ohana area is the perfect place to relax or play inside. Looks out onto the lanai through sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors with side windows. Reading lamps plus ceiling fan.
You’ll eat comfortably at our glass-topped dining room table that seats 6 there is a breakfast bar for additional seating.
Take your cup of coffee or your local long board ale out onto the tiled lanai and fall into the comfortable furniture and marvel at the view of the mountains. How often do you get to relax where it is so peaceful and quiet that you can hear the birds and the breeze in the palm trees? Feel your pulse slow as you look out onto “coconut grove,” gorgeously landscaped with Hawaiian flora and palms, with three lazy hammocks and two high-end barbecue grilles hidden away for your use.
The inviting master bedroom has an incredibly comfortable california king bed with high thread-count sheets, nightstands, reading lamps, and a large walk in closet to hold all of your clothes. Watch the 38” sony flat-screen tv and dvd while you relax in comfort. For the business executive sit and work at a beautiful desk that has a printer/scanner, and desk supplies available -- so you can get in a little work before you go and play.
After a full day of enjoying the big island, reinvigorate and get ready for the nightlife in the amazing en-suite master bathroom. Tiled and decorated with local hawaiian art, this bathroom has a sunken soaking tub, dual granite sinks, spacious cherry wood cabinets, and a shower with a bench large enough for two! Amenities such as hair dryers, curling iron, towels, mini shampoo, conditioner, and other essentials are available for when you arrive.
This beautifully decorated room has local art from a local gallery, and has an incredibly comfortable queen-sized bed with high thread-count sheets, 26’ flat screen tv, large bureau, nightstands, reading lamps, clothes hamper, and a double closet with hangers.
This room is just plain fun. For the keki’s (children) it has 2 twin beds with high thread-count sheets, 26’ flat screen tv, large bureau, nightstands, reading lamps, clothes hamper, and a large double closet with hangers. If you need another king bed the twin beds can be converted into a comfortable king.
Large tiled bathroom with shower, bath tub, granite tiled sink, cherry wood vanity. A hairdryer and other toiletries are provided.
Pack light and make use of the full-sized washer and dryer. Includes detergent, laundry basket, iron, ironing board and basic cleaning supplies.
There’s room for your car in front, with additional parking nearby.
Beach chairs, a beach umbrella, beach towels and cooler bags are provided for your convenience.
On island property manager/concierge
Our local, on-island concierge can assist if you need any help or have questions during your stay.
A short walk or even shorter drive takes you to two shopping centers, the kings and queens shops, with everything from grocery stores, food court, wine shop, local art galleries, casual and high-end restaurants. Tiffany’s, l’occitane, louis vuitton, coach, macy’s and clothing stores, like tommy bahamas is all right there.
The ocean-front beach club
Hali'i kai is the only gated private community on the big island that has a bar and restaurant...on the ocean's edge. Just a short walk from 23H, treat yourself to a drink, a swim in the gorgeous, mulit-tiered pool with comfortable lounge chairs, or the sand-bottom hot tub. Enjoy some of the best ocean views and breathtaking sunsets on the big island.
For the health conscious, refresh your body and spirit in the open-air ocean front fitness center. It has a nautilus machine, treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bike, free weights, two tvs and more. Imagine working out and watching whales jump out of the water…just amazing!
The ocean club also has a happy hour and an incredible menu of local dishes and fresh fish every day. At times entertainment is provided. The bar has beer, wine, and spirits, and is situated to provide the most incredible view of the sunset each and every night!
People come from all over the world to whale watch. From October-April, relax on the lounge chairs at the ocean club, sit at the bar, or run on the treadmill, you can watch the mother whales and their adorable babies swim and splash in the ocean around you.
- 1403 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- • Master Bedroom Themaster bedroom has an incredibly comfortable California king bed with high thread-count sheets, nightstands, reading lamps, and a large walk in robe. Watch the 38” Sony flat-screen TV while you relax in comfort. Sit at a beautiful desk that has a printer/scanner, and desk supplies available if you need them. Bedroom 2 This beautifully decorated room has an incredibly comfortable queen-sized bed with high thread-count sheets, 26’ flat screen TV, large bureau, nightstands, reading lamps, double closet, clothes hamper, and a double closet with hangers. Bedroom 3 For the keki’s (children) it has 2 twin beds with high thread-count sheets, 26’ flat screen TV, large bureau, nightstands, double closet, reading lamps, clothes hamper, and a large closet with hangers. Also, transform the twins into a king. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- • Master Bath After a full day of enjoying the big island, reinvigorate and get ready for the nightlife in the amazing en-suite master bathroom. Tiled and decorated with local Hawaiian art, this bathroom has a soaking tub, dual granite sinks, spacious cherry wood cabinets, and a shower with a bench large enough for two! Amenities such as hair dryers, curling iron, towels, shampoo, conditioner and other essentials are available for when you arrive. Guest Bathroom Large tiled bathroom with shower, bath tub, granite tiled sink, cherry wood vanity. A hairdryer, hair straightener and other toiletries provided. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- • Four (4) beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach towels, cooler bags and flashlights for lava viewing. • Hali'i Kai 23H is located in the most beautiful part of the island where there is less than 10 inches of rain per year. • The big island has the most diverse set of local activities and attractions. Relaxing on the most beautiful beaches in the world to hiking on our active volcano, Kilauea, it will be a challenge to decide on your itinerary. There is so much to see and do. • Our favorite beaches span from white sand to the most beautiful black sand beaches that are less than 15 minutes from the Condo....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Just opened in Waikoloa Beach Resort, the oceanside open-air restaurant, 'Lava Lava,' tropical drinks, island food, live music and watching sunsets. This is one of many fantastic restaurants locally, catering for all tastes. Enjoy snorkeling or swimming on some of the best beaches in the country. Try Hapuna Beach, A Bay, or Beach 69 for starters. Just a few hundred yards from 23H are two manicured golf courses - Waikoloa Beach Course and Waikoloa King's Course. Further afield there are other magnificent courses such as Mauna Kea and Mauna Lani. These courses can provide all equipment for you....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $229 Nightly
Nov 15 - Dec 19
7 night min stay
Discounts: 11 nights or more: $199 Nightly
Dec 20 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $339 Nightly; 15 nights or more: $329 Nightly
Jan 5 - Apr 14
4 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $249 Nightly
Apr 15 - Nov 14
4 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $234 Nightly; 15 nights or more: $219 Nightly
Jan 4 - Jan 17, 2014
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
PRICES QUOTED ABOVE FOR 2 ADULTS EXCLUDING TAXES AND FEES
Payment By Paypal Or Direct Credit Only
Credit Cards Not Accepted At This Stage
Additional: 13.416% State Tax Departure
Cleaning Fee Of $ 180.00
No Smoking Policy
Resort Fee Of $ 10.00 Per Day Payable To Front Desk
Refundable Security Deposit Required Of $ 1000.00
Note: Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport (KOA) at 19 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 19 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Anaeho'omalu Bay at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: On site at Ocean Club at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Waikoloa Beach Resort: Kings' or Beach Course at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: On site at Ocean Club at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: After vacationing on the Big Island for so many years, we are delighted to be able to share our small slice of paradise with our special guests. Hali'i Kai is a very special resort which will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Why the Owner Chose Hali'i Kai:
After a day of playing golf, snorkelling, swimming or just simply unwinding, we love sitting on the lanai at 23H. The tranquil setting of Coconut Grove provides ultimate relaxation. You can read a good book whilst swaying in the hammocks, cook a special meal on the grills and as the afternoon draws to a close, experience the most magnificent sunsets you will ever see!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Enjoy cooking a delicious meal on the grills in Coconut Grove while staying in, or venture out to a variety of excellent restaurants and bars close by including the Ocean grill by the pool. We particularly enjoy Merrimans Café, Lava Lava and Roy's. Waikoloa is a slice of heaven on the Big Island and close to everything you may like to explore. Play a game of tennis or golf, swim at beautiful beaches close by, or just relax and stroll down to the pool, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, and experience the beauty and serenity of the Kohala coastline. We have provided all the amenities to make your vacation spectacular. We have found Hali'i Kai has the best of everything Hawaii can offer, and hope that everyone who visits 23H loves it as much as we do.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining and Living Room
Second Bedroom Queen
Third Bedroom Twins
Coconut Grove from Lanai
Hot Tub at the Ocean Club
Ocean Club Lanai
Ensuite to Master Bedroom
Sunset at the Ocean Club
Hammocks and Grill
Sunset at A Bay
Ocean Club Gym
sailing at the Beach
Ocean Club Pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.