3 Tables Beach 2bd-2BA Awesome Oceanside Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Waimea Bay house description
This home is oceanside to three tables beach with waimea on one side and sharks cove on the other. 2 spacious bedrooms (master-king) 2nd bedroom -queen; sleeps 4-5. 2 full baths
Master bath has jacuzzi tub. Large sunken living room and dining room that both walk out to a spacious lanai with ocean views. Bright and workable kitchen with all appliances. Every room has high ceilings with fans. Laundry room and additional lanai have gas grill and patio furniture. A h/c outdoor shower for rinsing off from the beach or to showering Hawaiian style. Beach gear provided. Plenty of off street parking. This home is located on a private street of lovely homes. Located in one of the most desirable areas. Bike path and bus stop start at our beach. Grocery and coffee bistro a stroll away.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Bedroom 1 is a spacious master suite with A Cali King
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- This beautiful spacious home is located in a desirable are of the north shore, right at three tables beach with a 3 min. Walk to Waimea Beach and Botanical Gardens & Sharks Cove on either side. A three mile bike path begins at our beach and runs along the ocean to all the famous beaches and surf breaks like Pipeline, Rocky Point, and sunset to just name a few...And ends at the favorite Ted's Bakery. A short stroll to Foodland with a coffee bistro and outdoor sharks cove grill. A ten min. Ride to historic haleiwa for galleries, restaurants, surf shops, beachwear boutique's, gift shops and many more. Turtle bay offers great dining, 5 different restaurants, golf, horseback riding & yoga on the beach. Farmers markets on week-ends in Haleiwa, at the Sugarmill & Sunset Beach Elementary. Sharks cove for the best snorkeling and in town for a journey in a cage that takes you down with the sharks. Mobile food carts are all along the north shore. Polynesian culture center for the real Hawaiian Luau and show. For a Sunday delight Hawaii Polo in Mokuleia; food, drinks and tailgating with live music & dancing after the games. Skydiving at Dillingham just pass the polo fields. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Nov 23 - Nov 30
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $300 Nightly
Dec 21 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $325 Nightly; 9 nights or more: $325 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
A)275.00 security deposit to confirm dates
B)half of balance due 2 weeks before arrival
C)final balance due 1 week before arrival
D) 250.00 security deposit( refunded as long as property is in same order as upon arrival date) within 2 weeks
Additional Fees and Taxes:
200.00 CLEANING FEE
14% HAWAII EXCISE LODGING TAX
89.00 DAMAGE INSURANCE
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Honolulu International Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Kamehameha at Waimea Bay
- Nearest Beach: Three Tables Beach at Waimea Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Haleiwa Joe's at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tutrle Bay at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Haleiwa Joe's at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
Why the Owner Chose Waimea Bay:
It's got everything you need to enjoy a Hawaiian Vacation Is close to all within a couple min walk or bike ride and a ten minute bus ride to Haleiwa town ...great home and a great location
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful cozy lanai with ocean views
Full guest bath
Master bath off Master bedroom
Three Tables Beach is quiet, great for swimming and just about anything else..
Living room & Dining room both lead out to lanai with ocean views
Family fun for all!!
Sunset @ Three Tables Beach (one house away!!)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 10, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.