Steps from Okanagan Lake Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Penticton studio description
The vacation property is a new construction 500 square foot carriage home built above a two car garage. The home is separate, self contained and equipped with all the amenities of a small home. Including a full kitchen, stocked with all cooking and eating necessities. laundry, bathroom, one bedroom and a sofa bed allowing the home to comfortably sleep 4 persons. Also included is a deck with a view of the lake, vineyards and Penticton hills. Parking for one vehicle is provided however, more parking on the street is available. Please no pets or smokers.
Please no pets or smoking on the premises.
- 500 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Lake View
- Not Necessary
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- The home is centrally located one block from Okanagan lake beach, complete with slides, docks, fire pits, restaurants and washrooms. Along the beach front are a variety of amenities to entertain all age groups. Amenities within walking distance include a variety of restaurants and cafes, shopping, the casino, boat and water sport rentals, (including the popular channel float), bike rentals, channel walking and biking trail as well as the KVR trail, loco landing adventure park and mini golf, a new movie theater, community center, tennis courts and the large and entertaining Saturday farmers market. Other activities close by include the Golf and Country Club, Naramata Bench wineries, Skaha Bluffs Rock climbing as well as endless hiking and biking trails. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location near the heart of Penticton, and very close to beach. Had everything we needed for a comfortable stay with 2 adults and 2 children. Very clean with brand new renovations. Owners were fantastic, and made sure our stay was excellent. Highly recommended.
- Guest James K. (Calgary)
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/16/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
The location is perfect, close to beach, restaurants, main streets. The property was exceptional, comfortable, and had everything we needed including info on local activities and attractions. The owners were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
- Guest The Twins (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 09/06/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This property can be rented from September to June on a month to month basis at $1000.00 a month.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Penticton Regional Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 97A at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Okanagan at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Several bars are located on the beach front at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Carmi Mountain Cross Country or Apex Ski Resort at 21 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Penticton Golf and Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several Restuarants are located on the beach front at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: This property is owner built, owned and occupied. We live in the main house with our two young boys, Oma, the dog and a cat. The vacation rental is a carraige home above our garage. My husband and I grew up in the Okanagan but met in Vancouver where we lived for 11 years before returning to Penticton to slow down from the busy city life, start a family and enjoy all that Penticton has to offer. Having built and lived in one of pentictons most desirable areas over the last three years, we have finally built our dream home. The neighborhood in which we live is mixed, from young families to retirees who have raised there own families here. Even though we are in the heart of Pentictons summertime action the neighborhood has a strong sense of community and friendliness. We look forward to sharing the experience of Penticton life with you.
Why the Owner Chose Penticton:
This property is ideal for everyone! Only steps away is one of the Okanagans best beaches. Flanking the beach are a variety of restaurants, bars, shopping and family fun amenities such as bike rentals, water sport rentals, adventure park, skate board park, water park, and horse drawn carriage rides. Only a short walk away is Pentictons Downtown core with more shopping, restaurants, banking and galleries. At the tip of Main street Gyro park holds weekly free outdoor concerts, celebration for holidays as well as hosting the start and finish lines for many of the cities triathlon and bike races. The variety of amenities at your doorstep make this vacation rental ideal for all ages and interests.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 16, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.