Casa Sweetwater - Ocean View Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Francisco (San Pancho) villa description
Casa Sweetwater, a magnificent multi-level Spanish style villa, is a brand new addition to the prestigious neighborhood of Costa Azul. Its unique location is remarkable in that one can take a five minute stroll to the beach and/or to the heart of the quaint village of San Pancho. This villa is exquisitely designed and tastefully decorated with original art and fine furniture, hand-hewn hardwood beams, granite counter tops, marble flooring, and Spanish tiles throughout.
Each of the four deluxe queen bedrooms are equipped with remote controlled air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, and sliding glass windows and/or doors so guests can sleep well in a quiet, cool environment without the use of air conditioning. All four bedrooms have private ocean view balconies.
The kitchen/dining room is fully equipped and hosts an enormous granite-covered formal dining table large enough for the whole family to dine together. The adjoining grand living room hosts a 48-inch flat screen TV, DVD player and sizeable wraparound sofa with plush cushions and pillows. The kitchen/dining room and living/family room all are connected to the outdoor pool/terrace with glass sliding doors so the ocean views and breezes are forever present.
The ocean view terrace, with its sleek infinity swimming pool, is surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs and runs the entire width of the villa. A palapa-covered sitting area is available for outdoor dining and relaxing where guests can enjoy their favorite drink and take in the famous spectacular San Pancho sunsets. Casa Sweetwater is surrounded by a variety of flowering plants and mango trees, and is ideal for family reunions and/or couples looking for a peaceful vacation in a tropical paradise.
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Golf Course View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- San Pancho Services (at extra cost): Airport transportation, Taxis, Golf, Wedding Planning, Local Guided Fishing, Surfing and Adventure Tours, Whale Watching, Boutiques, Art Galleries, Groceries, Fine Restaurants, Manicures & Pedicures, Yoga & Massage, Spanish Classes, Polo, Hospital & 24-Hour Pharmacies, Laundry Services, Catering, Real Estate, Fresh Local Fish & Seafood Markets Local Activities (at extra cost): World Class Golf, Surfing, Kayaking, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Snorkeling, Diving, Hiking, Whale Watching (from November - March), Wildlife Viewing, Tropical Bird Watching ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 30
3 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Christmas, New Years weeks add 20%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: San Pancho! at San Francisco (San Pancho)
- Nearest Golf: Very close at San Francisco (San Pancho)
- Primary: (530) 852 -0751 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013