Updated 2-Story Tamarind with Views of Lemon Bay
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manasota Key condo description
Come to Tamarind Gulf & Bay to relax and have fun! This laid-back yet beautifully decorated upscale condo sits on Manasota Key in Englewood Florida. It has a spectacular view of Lemon Bay from the living room and the expansive sun deck! We know you will enjoy it like our family does, and not want to leave.
This 2 bedroom 2.5 bath 2nd floor 2-story unit is completely furnished (turnkey) with a washer and dryer in the condo! 'remodeled' unit has plenty of natural light and high ceilings in the living room. No need to bring anything but clothes and personal items!
This complex has a wonderful (heated) pool you can see from the living room. There is a clubhouse, grilling areas, shared private boat docks and boat ramp to bring your own boat! Two week minimum stay required per the association rules.
One month minimum rentals during high season preferred (Jan-March).
- 1550 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Both bedrooms have a King Bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Vacation rental amenities: Views of Lemon Bay from living room, bedroom and expansive private sun deck. Boat docks, grilling areas, heated pool and a 2 minute walk thru the grounds of Tamarind to the beaches of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico where you can find numerous fossilized shark teeth and plenty of shells! Boating, fishing, and swimming in the pool or Gulf. Bait Shops, boat and jet-ski rentals. Wal-Mart and Publix are about 10 minutes. Disney World is about 2 and 1/2 hours away. We are 1.5 hours from Ft. Myers airport and 1 hour from Sarasota. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Boating, fishing, and swimming in the pool or Gulf. Bait Shops, boat and jet-ski rentals. Wal-Mart and Publix are about 10 minutes. Disney World is about 2 and 1/2 hours away. We are 1.5 hours from Ft. Myers airport and 1 hour from Sarasota and 1.5 hours from Tampa. Venice is about 30 minutes. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Nov 30
14 night min stay
Dec 1 - Apr 30
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change. Contact Owner for special and last minute discounts!
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Englewood Beach at Manasota Key
Year Purchased: 2013
Why the Owner Chose Manasota Key:
We have visited Manasota Key a few times in the past and fell in love with the laid back lifestyle and its quaintness. We finally decided to buy a place so we could enjoy it more!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The best part about Tamarind is it is a Gulf to Bay community - meaning you can enjoy the Gulf as well as Lemon Bay. Enjoy eating breakfast on the sun deck watching the sun rise over Lemon Bay, then enjoy an evening drink watching the sun set looking the other way! The views from our unit cannot be beat! Englewood Beach is fun for the young and young at heart! Enjoy looking for fossilized shark teeth and shelling and in the evening just after dark, finding crabs! There is also Stump Pass State Park just down the street about a mile where you can hike, look for more shells and if you are lucky enough, have the 'ice cream BOAT' pull up for a cool snack.
- Secondary: +1 630-890-8503 Central Standard Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rooftop Sun Deck - Enjoy your meals up here!
View from the Gulf
Beautiful sunset on the beach
Fabulous View of Lemon Bay from your private sun deck!
Loft with pull-out sofa and 1/2 bath.
Master Bed - King
Full Updated Kitchen, Stove, Oven, Built in Micro, Dishwasher
2nd Bedroom - King Bed
Dock with boat slips
Heron that visits often
View from living room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013