Yacht Club 2 Bedroom Beach Apartment
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yacht Club Apartments apartment description
Located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico in the historic city of Venice, Florida, the Yacht Club Apartments is an established popular holiday vacation resort. With its lovely courtyard and beautiful pool area, the facilities are enjoyed by guests from around the world.
Relaxation? In addition to the gulf, beach and pool, play shuffleboard, collect shells and pre-historic shark's teeth, or relax on our park-like benches and enjoy a spectacular sunset. Historic downtown Venice is only a few minutes walk with exciting activities, shopping and dining. The famous Venice fishing jetty is close by as well.
Planning a reunion? Our single story unit layout and common courtyard provides easy access to your relatives, friends and other guests. This feature is unique when compared to multiple story units in the area. Our guests love the cozy, friendly atmosphere.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Culture... The Venice area is located in the cultural center of Florida. The cultural arts locally include a community theatre, dinner theatre, an art league, opera and theatre guilds, ballet company and symphony orchestra. Shopping... Spend a day shopping on palm tree lined avenues, full of fine specialty shops and unique services in a pleasant downtown setting. An historical treasure, Venice is a Florida MainStreet city, graced by northern Italian architecture and beautifully landscaped boulevards dating back to the original city plans of 1925. Many fine stores, art and antique shops can be found both north and south of downtown Venice. Beach... Pack your swimsuit, forget your cares and head for the best kind of family fun at our wonderful beach. The beautiful sands and emerald green waters are enough reason to plan your escape here, but you'll also find a welcome worth remembering. In addition to beach combing, active visitors will find plenty of opportunities to go boating, snorkel and dive. Golf... A golfers paradise is found with 13 par 72 golf courses featuring 261 lusciously landscaped holes. The typical course winds around shimmering lakes and large stands of Florida pines and oaks, nestled away in country club surroundings. Sunsets... Besides our beaches, the Yacht Club Apartments claim some of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see... right from our own park-like benches at the seawall. Activities... As a guest, you are welcome to join us for seasonal golf, shuffleboard tourneys or volleyball. Or join us poolside for one of many parties that include plenty of food, entertainment and good times....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
|Summer - 2 bedroom/1 bath
May 1 - Dec 14
3 night min stay
|Winter - 2 bedroom/1 bath
Dec 15 - Jan 31
7 night min stay
|Prime Time - 2 bedroom/1 bath
Feb 1 - Mar 31
7 night min stay
|April - 2 bedroom/1 bath
Apr 1 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are shown for our 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment.
Winter/Prime Time payment or cancellation required on November 1. Penalty charge thereafter.
Summer cancellation permitted 30 days in advance. 3 day penalty charge thereafter.
No pets allowed.
Check-in 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 9:00 a.m.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates are for four guests in this two-bedroom unit. Each additional guest is $10.00 per night if unit will accommodate. Children 10 and under no charge.
Summer “Daily” rates are for 3 days minimum.
Credit Cards accepted for deposit, confirmation & payment.
Rate subject to Florida Sales Tax.
Rentals one month or less to be paid on arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Florida State & County Taxes add 12% of rental.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Venice Beach at Yacht Club Apartments
- Nearest Barpub: Crow's Nest Tavern at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: + 941-488-1336
- Secondary: +1 800-822-1884 Toll Free
- Fax: +1 941-488-2775
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entering the lovely YCA courtyard from Tarpon Center Drive.
A lovely and calming courtyard view.
Ahhhh . . . the pool!
Where to have your coffee. Morning light, looking north towards the jetty.
Looking the other way, to the south. Reserved seating, for you.
Another beautiful view to the south. Tilt your head a little to the left.
Back to the pool for an afternoon dip?
Nap time, or is it bedtime already?
Romantic relaxation on the lanai.
The sun is getting low. Some folks' favorite time of day.
A sunset swim.
Sunset gathering at the end of the courtyard, the edge of the beach.
How to recognize us from the street.
The courtyard in the early morning light.
The gulf beach is just beyond the trees. Are you ready?
The same view, a bit later in the day.
Shells and prehistoric shark's teeth, right on our beach.
Coming back from the beach, should you feel the need.
Unauthorized midnight lifeguards.
A spacious and comfortable living room.
A walk along the jetty, looking inland to the intracoastal waterway.
Sunset on the channel at the jetty, looking towards the gulf.
Catch of the day! Or did he?
Oh my, just another day (a pretty darned good one!)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 08, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.