Luxury Villa with the Most Spectacular 180 Degree View of the Caribbean Sea
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
La Romana villa description
This 15,800 Sq Ft luxury villa is located on the third hole of the Links golf course offering a spectacular view overlooking the entire resort of Casa de Campo with a 180 degree view of the Caribbean Sea with an unobstructed view of spectacular sunsets each evening. The Villa offers the highest standards in living and entertainment luxury, in addition to the world famous exclusive resort amenities of Casa de Campo.
Upon entering your gaze is drawn to the breathtaking 180 degree ocean views, of the Caribbean Sea and nearby Saona and Catalina Islands that seem to fall directly from your fifty foot infinity pool and Jacuzzi. A 2 story waterfall falling into an inner courtyard with reflecting pool bubbles to your left. Full size trees flank the entrance in additional 3 story courtyards that bring the outdoor living indoors, in true Casa de Campo style. All this scenic beauty is surrounded by a 3000 ft outer deck and living area with beautiful gazebo, perfectly designed for outdoor entertaining and dining. The villa is one of a very few new residences available in the exclusive Barranca area, one of the most prestigious and well established neighborhoods in Casa De Campo with ocean views directly on the golf course, know for its large spacious villas and privacy. Two additional service quarters bedrooms with a separate kitchen, baths and bunk beds are available for staff. All 8 bedrooms include walk in closets and full bathrooms,
one on the main floor is also perfectly situated as a home office or library. There is an fully equipped marble kitchen with Viking appliances, interior formal air-conditioned dining room with seating for 12-18, a two-story open plan living room that opens directly onto the outer deck, and a specially climate controlled family media/entertainment center. All living areas and the master suites command sensational views of the Links course, Casa De Campo panorama and the Caribbean Sea. Each night you will be able to marvel at the spectacular sunsets while sipping cocktails from the patio, gazebo or any of the other numerous balconies of the Villa. You will be living the 'elite luxury lifestyle' that caters to the rich and the famous guests of Casa de Campo.
The town of La Romana and the La Romana airport (LRM) are just 15 minutes from the villa.
* Two master bedrooms. The main master has two full separate baths
* Two secondary bedrooms with King size beds
* Four secondary bedrooms with two queen size beds
* All bedrooms have their own bathrooms, walk in closets, A/C’s and Flat screen TV’s and most have DVD players.
* Pool and Jacuzzi with two water heaters
* Exercise equipment and ping pong table available
* Central Air in dinning room and in media room
* Media room equipped with Satellite system, DVD players, radio/cd/Ipod player,
* The villa is equipped with one waiter, one chef, two cleaning ladies and a gardener that will all be at the villa during your stay. They have their private quarters in the lower level of the house.
* All activities that include Casa de Campo such as Golf, Tennis, snorkeling, spa, among other activities.
* Outdoor Furniture and BBQ Grill in the deck area.
* High Speed Wireless Internet in most areas of the house
* Dryer and Washer in the villa as well as Laundry service by Casa de Campo
* Large Patio
* Following services may be arranged: Massages, private boat excursions, island tours, nanny service at $25/day and villa provisioning.
* Golf Cart rentals can also be arranged.
- 15800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 16-24
- Master bedroom and master bedroom 2 with flatscreen TV, walk-in closet, balcony. Master bedroom with two full master bathrooms, one of which has an outdoor shower. Master bedroom 2 with one full bath and one half bath. All other bedrooms with flatscreen TV, full bathrooms and walk-in closet....moreless
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Main kitchen with Viking stainless steel equipment. Second kitchen in the staff section of the house where they cook all meals. Main kitchen is for visitor's use and where waiter has all work stations...moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
The balcony in on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the property. You can find an interrupted 180 degree view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo Resort along with a spectacular view of the golf course...moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Location & View
This 15,800 Sq Ft luxury villa overlooks the entire resort of Casa de Campo with a 180 degree view of the Caribbean Sea with unobstructed view of spectacular sunsets and next to the Links golf course...moreless
- Golf Course View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Duty Free Shops
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Casa de Campo covers 7,000 acres of land on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Unique in its feeling and layout, this 'house in the country' gives you the space of luxury and time and provides a touring cart for getting from activity to activity. While the main area has many activities, getting to the beach, tennis and shooting centers, equestrian center, etc is easy and fun by touring cart. There is a large grocery store by the Marina for buying food and supplies for rooms, villas, excursions or any other purpose. Casa de Campo´s coastal location brings year round breezes and balmy evenings with low humidity. The selection and quality of cuisine offered at Casa de Campo is excellent. The resort has a variety of restaurants ranging from classic Italian cuisine and fresh seafood to tasty steaks and chops. Casa de Campo has a variety of high quality shopping options located in the main area, at the sports facilities, at the Altos de Chavón artists´ village and the resort´s Marina and Yacht Club. A full array of clothing, jewelry, accessories, home items, luxury goods and much more is available. Casa de Campo has more than 15,000 square feet of indoor function space as well as diverse outdoor venues for parties of 10 to 5,000 people. The two conference centers, the Flamboyan and the Cacique, accommodate up to 500 and 320 people respectively. Larger functions may be held at one of Casa de Campos´ many other locations. Imaginative and unique theme parties, informal or lavish galas, take place at a choice of locations, including Minitas Beach, the Dude Ranch, Polo Center, Altos de Chavón Plaza, Piazzetta (Restaurant) Terrace, the Amphitheatre, Tennis Center or the Safari Club at the Shooting Center. The Lago Grill, Tropicana Restaurant, El Pescador Restaurant or Conference Center Courtyard and Foyer may also be used when available. There is also a fully-equipped business center. No other destination in the Caribbean has a feature as unique as Altos de Chavón. Built high above the Chavón River is a hand-constructed 16th century Mediterranean village replica, created of stone, iron and wood. This amazing village offers breathtaking views and beautiful courtyards in a natural dramatic setting for romantic strolls under the stars or fabulous outdoor theme parties. Stroll along cobblestone streets through quaint shops offering native jewelry and pottery, exclusive boutiques, art galleries and an Archeological Regional Museum. Casa de Campo has its own private Marina where anglers may depart for a half day or full day of fishing in the Caribbean. Maritime excursions offer sport fishing boats the chance to land wahoo, dolphin, tuna, king fish, sailfish, marlin and barracuda. For light tackle, hop on a boat in the early morning or late afternoon and wind your way through lush tropical vegetation, tall cliffs and palm trees on the mesmerizing Chavón River. It´s a delightful spot for landing huge snook. Sailing is available from the Marina on yachts, catamarans, tri-marans, and small sailboats. To move around Casa de Campo, you have the option of renting a vehicle or a golf cart. Travel to Casa de Campo is easy with flight options from major cities around the world. There are three international airports available for your traveling convenience: the Casa de Campo/La Romana International Airport (code: LRM), just 8 minutes from the resorts´ main area; the Santo Domingo International Airport (code: SDQ), just 70 minutes from the resort, and the Punta Cana International Airport (code: PDU), just 90 minutes from Casa de Campo. For your convenience you may combine your arrival and departure at different airports. Airport transfers can be arranged. For private jet and charter information, you can call any of the following companies: IAS International Aviation Services, S.A., phone. Casa de Campo´s Marina & Yacht Club is very popular with those who cruise the Caribbean. So, if you're interested in arriving with a yacht, Effective January 8, 2007, a passport is required for all US citizens or legal residents to re-enter the US. Additionally, a US$10 Tourist Card is required for entry to the Dominican Republic and may be purchased at the Dominican Consulate in the US, or upon arrival at an airport in the Dominican Republic....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Aug 1 - Oct 1
2 night min stay
Dec 10 - Jan 10
7 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
10% service Charge
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: La Romana International Airport at 9.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Carretera La Romana - Higuey at 3.9 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Punta Minitas Beach at 2.9 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: La Marina at 5.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Casa de Campo Resort and Club at 2.3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: La Marina at 5.2 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We are a family of 6. My wife and I bought this house 5 years ago after selling our previous vacation home. We have always been visiting Casa de Campo since its just an 1 1/2 hours from where we live, Santo Domingo. I never thought of renting our villa since it's very special to us. My children have grown and this house makes everyone come together. I specially love to see my grandchildren everyday after waking up. There are many things to see around, but we always end up staying in, enjoying the wonderful meal our chef Rene wounds up, the great view, the warm pool (it has two water heaters for cooler days), and the best company. I hope you can experience the same...
Why the Owner Chose La Romana:
This is our vacation home near where we live. Obviously for us, it was a given. The first time we walked through the door of the villa, we stayed in awe of the view. The central living room creates a wonderful gathering area for all the guests and each bedroom has a coziness that you won't find anywhere else. Besides of all the Casa de Campo has to offer, this villa is exceptional on its own.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The arched entry way lets you experience the ocean view from before entering the house. The large patio gives you extra room to play sports with your kids or grandchildren.
- Primary: +1809 2272244 Available from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Secondary: +1809 5636569 Available from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 07, 2013
8 Bedroom / 11.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.