You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Idaho Springs cabin description
2800 square ft. With two or three stories available. First floor is the kitchen and living room and bathroom. Second floor is two bedrooms, full bath and greenhouse with wrap around decks.
The third floor, Penthouse is available for additional cost. It is 24ft. X 26ft with vaulted ceiling and 16x12 deck, full bath.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- The Shelton Manor is located on the side of Alps Mountain at 9400ft. On the sunny side looking south across a canyon at the north side of Sqaw Pass and our 1400ft. Mt.Evens. It is a 10min. Drive from Idaho Springs up a county maintained dirt rd. for 4miles. The views are stunning and very quite. The hiking is exquisite and you may in counter big game in the front yard. Along with the fox we do have black bear and Mt. lions. Although you may never see them they are around. The Shelton Manor was designed and built from the ground up by its owner, Dave Shelton. He is a nationally known sculptor. You can view hie work at Dave Shelton Carvings/Facebook. This is a one of a king cabin with carvings throughout the cabin also created by the artist, Dave. You will leave the Manor with many stories to share and know you have been somewhere special. This is truly a cabin built by one person. You may find yourself asking how he did it. If you enjoy the water he created a pirate ship for his children that he sails on local lakes and offers overnight adventures including meals aboard the Black Bear, a 38ft. Twin masted schooner/pirate ship. He is known by the locals as Pirate Dave. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Paid in advance upon booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Security deposit required.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Denver international at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 70 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Idaho Springs at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Loveland ski area at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Denver at 20 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Idaho Springs at 4 Miles
About the owner: Owner is a sculptor/builder.
Why the Owner Chose Idaho Springs:
This is a cabin that you will always remember and talk about for years to come.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Amazing well water. The views are breathtaking. Quick access to the highway. 30 min. To downtown Denver or the ski areas. 15 min. To Black Halk/Central City for the gamblers. 15 min. To the famous Indian Springs Hot Springs and a fitness center.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013