3 Story Veritable Mansion on the Water's Edge with Dock!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sunrise Beach chateau / country house description
Beautifully appointed 7 Bedroom, 4 Bath, 3 Level, High Beam-Ceiling View Home. The top level has inspiring Lake views all the way down to the bottom level, where you walk out to your premium covered dock with bays for your big boat, your pontoon boat and up to 2 personal water crafts, swim platform with waterslide. 5 TV's and Pool Table. Clean and Pristine, your cleaning fee is even included in the price!
A perfect setting for Golf or Boating Safaris, Family Gatherings, Church Retreats, Corporate Meetings, Romantic Vacations, Family Reunions, communing with nature or to just get away.
The large airy Top Level features an open floor plan that is decorated in a wonderful Contemporary style, starting with a large living and entertaining area with premium kitchen, dining area, gas fireplace, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 3 TV's with electronics, stereo, dvd, etc. available. 2 lakeside dream-view patios.
The middle level features a second full kitchen /dining room, 3 Bedrooms and full bath, living and entertainment area. 2 large lakeside patios, one being screened in.
The bottom level is a real play area with Pool Table, Wet Bar, Living area, bathroom and shower, TV & Entertaining area. This level has a sleeping couch and an extra hidden bedroom with a king sized bed in it. The top 2 levels also have pull-out sleeping in addition to the King and Queen Beds. Full Laundry is on the main floor. (Push the 'Photos' button above now)
On beautiful Shamrock Point, with Deep Water and only 7/10 of a mile of good road off of main highway. In Mapquest, the street is called 'Branch Court' but the Address is 100 Allie's Alley, a cute address on prestigious Shamrock Point.
You can also see it at: http://www.ozarklakehouse.info/
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Chateau / Country House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 25, Beds for 17-25
- The Top Floor / Penthouse has 3 luxury bedrooms, with the large log Ahmish syle furniture and beds, just for fun. The master bedroom has a California King, large walk-in closet, Big Screen TV and it's own master bath, with spa-type tub and a shower. It also has it's own private walk-out large patio for your morning breathtaking view of the lake. The middle top bedroom has a queen with a single bunk bed above. The third top bedroom has a Queen bed and a TV. The middle level has 3 bedrooms with a King, Queen, and Queen plus bunk beds respectfully. The bottom floor has a hidden bedroom with a king-sized bed that we call 'the Dungeon' because it has no windows for complete privacy....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- The Master Bedroom has it's own large spa-style tub and it's own shower. The top floor has another bathroom and tub/shower off of the party area. The middle floor has a large bathroom with tub and shower and a large movie-star style makeup and dressing table area. The bottom floor has it's own bathroom and shower and is handy for those playing on the dock and swim dock....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Game Room
No provided boat, but free boat facilities included, like a free large covered slip and a lift for 2 Ski-Doos or PWC's. And Pirate's Cove is nearby for convenient Boat rentals and supplies....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- You can rent a Veritable Mansion on the banks of the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. A 3-Story extremely clean and pristine entertaining home, that is beautifully furnished, with a Boating, Swimming and Fishing Dock. This is your Vacation Rental Connection to this property and many others for any season, any function or just to do a family Getaway or Executive Retreat. Also...Ideal for a watersports, fishing, golfing, communing with nature, astronomy or a Romantic Getaway. Seven Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms, Two Kitchens, your own boating, swimming and fishing dock and many more Features. Main Street Music Hall, BigSurf Water Park, Bridal Cave for Cave Explorers, Golf Packages Tropical Island Cruises, Pirate's Point Boat, Ski and Jet-Ski Rentals, Fun Money, Romance Packages and More! Check out the additional pictures at: http://www.ozarklakehouse.info/ Here is a partial list of stuff to do nearby: Airplane/ Helicopter Tours Auto/Boat Racing Boat/PWC Rentals Bowling Casinos Caves Family Fun Parks/Water Parks Float Trips Go Carts Horseback Riding Lazer Tag Mini Golf Museums/Shrines Music Shows/Theaters Old Time Photos Parasailing Parks Petting Zoo Stand Up Paddle Boards Stocked Pond Fishing Swimming/Water Fitness Tattoo's Trap Shooting/Shooting Range Wakeboarding School Water Excursions/Charters/Water Taxi Wineries For further details, click on one of the above catagories of fun at this site: http://www.funlake.com/do_see/attractions/index.php ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
|Mid Week & Off Season
Sep 1 - Jun 1
2 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more: $575 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
This site takes Visa, MasterCard & Discover Cards. If you want to use American Express, call my management group at: (573) 365-3800 and tell them use American Express to book the SHORE HOUSE.
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Camdenton, MO at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Frontage is on property! at Sunrise Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Captain Ron's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Wells at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Branding Iron at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About: We are the Downings and we live in Long Beach, CA. We bought the Shore House in 2007 and it has been a wonderful place for our extended family to meet, being in the middle of the USA, and our family is on both coasts. We have maintained the place in it's pristine condition to please our guests, many of whom have been disappointed with other rentals. We have many repeat guests each year that love the place and go on and on in the guestbook kept on premises. (Check it out). We bought the Ahmish handmade tree-trunk bedroom furniture to add to the get away and whimsical 'rustic' themes. Many people with kids spend a lot of time right on the large covered boat and swim docks, with the water slide and fishing areas. If there is any way my family or I can make your getaway more pleasurable, let us know!
Why Sunrise Beach:
This Classy Bargain is located ideally close to all attractions without being overrun by excessive boat traffic. Plenty of excitement on the quieter safer water. Right by Captain Ron's, home of the world-famous shootout and many other boating and rock 'n' roll activities. Close to the Branding Iron Steak House for your culinary and Karaoke needs. To rent boats, ski stuff, Ski-Doo's, wet suits, etc., Pirate's Point is just around the corner! Driving close to many activities, such as: Bridal Cave, Main Street Music Hall, BigSurf Water Park, Golf Packages Tropical Island Cruises, Captain Ron's, Ski and Jet-Ski Rentals, The Dam, with the Dam Attractions, Fun Money, Romance Packages and More!
- Primary: 7145854957 Call Between 9am and 9pm Pacific Time (-8)
- Secondary: + Call Between 9am and 9pm Pacific Time (-8)
Links to more information:
Shore House from the Dock. Penthouse/Top story barely shows from water down here
Spacious Top Floor TV area.
View from top story to the North
Top Story Dining Area.
Bottom Floor relaxation area.
View up the Main Lake from Upper Deck Patio.
Bottom Floor Pool Room.
Top Floor West Bedroom Queen.
Middle Level Extra Kitchen and Dining Area.
The Bottom Floor 'Secret Bedroom'
Top Floor Party Area.
Fun Top Story Kichen!
Borders on 1300 miles of Lake of the Ozarks Shoreline!
Lake of the Ozarks from 7 miles up in the air or 37,000 feet.
Sleeping in the Top Floor East bedroom.
Middle Floor Gaming and Dining Area.
A Mid Floor TV and Gaming Area.
Master Bedroom California King.
Mid Floor Middle South Bedroom Queen.
Top Floor Kitchen and Bar.
Mid Floor West Bedroom, Ideal for kids.
Master Bedroom Personal Balcony Patio looking toward Kitchen Balcony.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 03, 2013