Fishing 4 Fun in Barefoot Bay? the *Jasmine* House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Barefoot Bay house description
The Jasmine house is an impeccably clean, peaceful retreat. There is a charming Jasmine tree outside the kitchen window. With an open sunny kitchen and breakfast bar that seats two for morning coffee, and a convenient inside laundry room with a new washer & dryer. The raised glass porch/Florida room has windows that slide vertically with ease to enjoy the tropical breeze. The Great room measuring 22 feet in length has a nice spacious feel with it's 9 1/2 foot ceilings, one cushion sofa, oversize chair w/ottoman and comfy chaise for relaxing. The T.V. is an L.G. flat screen complete with H.D. cable. The dinning area has a completely stocked china cabinet, a rattan dinning set with four comfortable swivel caster chairs. The guest bedroom has a queen sleigh bed, desk w/chair and a walk-in closet.
The master bedroom is a good size measuring 13x15' with 9 1/2 foot ceilings, two windows for a cross breeze, two closets, a double door closet and a walk-in. Ceiling fans are in the kitchen, living room & bedrooms. This house has great space with an open floor plan and cathedral ceilings throughout. It also has a handy utility room for bikes, golf clubs, fishing or scuba gear. The yard is beautifully landscaped with white rocks & flowers.
Wi-Fi internet service is available with an additional fee, see rates.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Barefoot Bay is a beautiful Florida resort. The community has it's own 775 foot fishing pier, exclusive beach, shops, beauty salons, library, banks, restaurants, recreation, with planned community events and infrastructure. Barefoot Bay has so many recreation activities with golf carts, bikes & motor bikes permitted in the community. There are three heated swimming pools. The largest pool is located at the community center with a facility that has a fantastic full service lounge with music including DJ's & live bands for sitting by the pool adjacent the lake while enjoying great food and a fruity umbrella drink. The community center sponsors weekly events including karaoke, pasta night, theme dances, talent presentations, lectures, game nights and art classes available in the library. There is a golf course, tennis, handball, bocci, basketball, and shuffleboard courts all in walking distance. Barefoot Bay is three miles from Sebastian, 15 minutes from Melbourne and located on Route 1 which parallels the Inland Coastal Waterway and Indian River. It's approximately 75 minutes east of Orlando, and Disney. Ocean fishing and boat rentals are available adjacent to Barefoot Bay on Route 1 and provide easy access to the Indian River and the ocean. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent for couples and families
Excellent for couples and families
The location and comfort of this home are excellent. It's in wonderful condition, nicer than the home we live in! It's clean, warm and welcoming. The owner is very accommodating to any of your needs; and is very easy to work with. Barefoot Bay is a community with pools, golf, and a community center where there's always something going on! There's shopping near by and lots of restaurants and entertainment. We would highly recommend this home as a long or short term rental!
- Guest Kevin (VA)
- Date of stay 12/26/13
- Review Submitted 03/02/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thanks Kevin for the 5 Star review! I'm so glad your family enjoyed the Jasmine house. You are always welcome here. Fondly, Jodi
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Wi-Fi internet service fee is $10.00 weekly $30.00 monthly.
1/2 payment down to reserve & balance due on arrival date.
100% Refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
- Damage Protection: $100
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne Int'l Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 1 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Wabaso Beach at 11 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Captain Hiram's at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Barefoot Bay at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ruby Tuesday at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: As a child Florida was 'the fun place'. Traveling to Florida with my parents during school vacation. Just the thought of flip-flops, the surf, oranges, coconuts & palm trees, I couldn't wait to get there! To me Florida... it never gets old.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Jasmine House had only one prior owner, a married couple who took great care of the home and grew old in years. Then I fell in love with it's charm, great location and friendly neighborhood. I keep this home in pristine condition with great pride. When you turn the key and step inside, I hope you feel it's your home away from home.
- Primary: +1 (860) 589-7777
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The *JASMINE* House
Laundry room with a New Washer & Dryer.
Newer side by side fridge, pantry closet and breakfast bar.
Open floor plan of dinning & living space.
Great Room has lots of windows.
Guest Bedroom: Queen sleigh bed, desk & Chair, walk-in closet, ceiling fan.
Master bath: double vanity sinks, two medicine cabinets, three mirrors.
Florida room: vertical sliding windows, newer outdoor carpet and comfy furniture
Back corner of house.
The Barefoot Bay Golf Course
Golf cart crossing, yes! In Barefoot Bay.
A Barefoot Bay sunset.
Nice & Bright Laundry room with plenty of storage cabinets.
Well stocked Kitchen has plenty of draws, cathedral ceilings, and a ceiling fan.
Rattan & glass dinning set to seat four and a fully stocked china cabinet.
Great room: L.G. flat screen T.V. one cushion sofa, comfy chaise, ceiling fan.
Full Bath with tub shower
Master Bedroom: King bed, double door closet, walk-in closet, vanity & full bath
Master bath: large walk-in shower, newer toilet and vinyl flooring.
Large Utility Room: two windows, chairs, a work bench a handy clean storage room
Barefoot Bay Pool 1 with a lake view.
A Beautiful day at Pool 2 in Barefoot Bay.
Tennis Courts over looking the lake
The Barefoot Bay Fishing Pier.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 11, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.