Spacious Oceanfront Villa, Private Beach, Infinity Pool & Outdoor Hot Tub, Wifi
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Belnem villa description
4 br. 4.5 bath private villa on Esmeralda Beach, Belnem, Bonaire. Step off your private beach and scuba Bonaire's best dive sites. Large infinity pool, heated spa, private beach.
Luxurious open air concept, high end finishes, granite, stainless steel, motorized window treatments, blackout curtains, tremendous view from the entire living room, master and 2nd bedroom over the caribbean sea.
Front loading washer and dryer, high speed wireless internet with uninterruptible power, designer LED lighting, Keurig coffee, premium linens, beach towels, toiletries, natural extract misting system so bug free. Multi zone a/c. 55 inch flat panel televisions with premium cable and movie channels. Loft office business center equipped with multifunction printer/scanner. Outdoor loungers and BBQ grill. Weekly maid service and cellular phone included.
4th bedroom is bonus bedroom available upon request. Garage and outdoor motor court provide ample parking.
NOT SUITABLE FOR LITTLE CHILDREN
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Duty Free Shops
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Your dream vacation home is located near many beautiful dive sites and some of Bonaire's must see locations. 'The Lake' dive site is directly behind the house and easily accessible from your private beach. Just walk on in! You can enjoy a night of snorkeling or diving a few days after the full moon for Bonaire's Ostracod (bioluminescence) in your 'backyard'. And during migration season, regularly around 8am and 6pm you will see families of dolphins swim by, putting on a wonderful show. Not only will you enjoy this immediate access to the sea, Bonaire's Salina (salt hills) is right down the street. Be sure to stop by and take a few photos of our island's winter wonderland. If you continue south down the road, you will soon reach the white and red slave huts, another piece of Bonaire history minutes away. You will also come across Kite Beach (dive site 'Atlantis') where you can watch kiters from around the world surf or take a lesson on kite surfing from our very own beach boys. And if you're hungry, you'll have to try Catus Blue's infamous 'Lion Fish Burger'. Finally, if you continue onward, you will eventually reach the island's lighthouse and even further is Sorobon. All these fun and must see locations are merely minutes away from your vacation home! So be sure to stop by. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $500 Nightly
Dec 21 - Jan 5
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2014
426 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Ask about the bonus room if you have more than 6 guest with no additional cost except the tax off $ 5.50 a night a person.
Tourist tax on Bonaire $ 5.50 a night for each person older the 13 years
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $2000
- Pet Fee: $0
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Flamingo airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Private beach in backyard of home at 5 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: In your very own fully equipted kitchen OR Roomer at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Roomer hotel at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: +599 7861344
- Secondary: +599 7865817
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Infinity pool with jacuzzi hot tub; enjoy this spectacular view of paradise.
Your dream vacation home awaits you. Take a dip and let your worries melt away.
Sometimes you might have a guest join you in the pool.
Enjoy the open design and amazing view of the ocean from all areas of the house.
Fully Equipped Kitchen.
Spacious living room with panoramic view of ocean; perfect for entertaining.
Master bedroom with 55' LCD TV and closet space.
Spacious master bathroom with relaxing hot tub. Take a bubble bath, we dare you.
Your panoramic sunset view from the 'backyard'.
Your dream vacation home awaits. Villa has gated entrance with private driveway.
Your private sandy beach with lounge chairs and a large bbq grill.
Ariel view of where the house is located.
Top living room view. Dining table sits 8 to 12.
Large and open dining, kitchen and office / entertainment area.
Master bedroom with king size bed, blackout curtains and direct pool access.
Master bathroom with his and her rain showers and sink area.
Guest room with queen size bed and private balcony overlooking pool and sea view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 01, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Roland Ottens or Alexis Lee