4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 2 Living Rooms and a Wet Bar. Sleeps 13
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oceanside house description
White Slab counter tops and Espresso cabinets provide clean lines and beautiful contrast, Just the beginning of the magnificence this home has to offer.
This upscale home located in Oceanside is brand new and waiting for you!
It has incredible ocean views that you can enjoy while you’re cooking in the kitchen, sitting at the dining room table or relaxing in the living area.
The exquisite kitchen has espresso colored cabinets and slab granite counter tops. The appliances are high end stainless steel, making the kitchen a functional work of art!
The dining room has a large table and can seat 10 people, plus there is an island for additional seating space as well. The over sized deck has modern stainless steel cable railings. The deck has plenty for chairs for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the sunset.
The home has an open floor plan, with vaulted ceilings and is full of large over sized windows, for wonderful light exposure. The warm bamboo floors complete the cozy ‘at home’ feel.
In the evenings, you can curl up by the slate tiled gas fireplace to read one of the books from our collection, or just sit back and watch a movie on the TV either upstairs or in the family room below. There is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy their own choice of activities!
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with a comfy queen sized bed with an attached private bathroom. The guest room also has a queen sized bed for your guests to enjoy and is adjacent to the other bathroom on the top level.
On the lower level are two guest rooms: one with a queen bed and the other a “bunk” room with two sets of bunk-beds that sleep up to five! The 3rd bathroom is on the lower level.
There also is a family room on the lower level that offers additional sleeping capabilities with a sleeper sofa couch. In addition, this family room also features a wet bar, complete with a mini fridge and microwave. Perfect for family movie night!
Looking out the back windows offers you an amazing view of the ocean from the top floor great room. Turn on the gas fireplace on cool nights while you watch the sun set.
Crescent Vue has it all…and is waiting for you. Call 503-515-9993!
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 13-15
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Game Room
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- This cozy home is nestled on the coast where the Netarts Bay and the Pacific Ocean come together! A large deck allows you to sit outside and listen to the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore - or - enjoy outdoor meals while you take in the view ! The large windows across this contemporary house allow you to enjoy those sunny days or experience the thrill of the Pacific storms that blow through in the winter season. After the storm, bundle up and walk the beach to see what treasures have washed up on shore. This area is famous for the bounty of agates that can be found! And to enjoy the outdoors, you can go out on the back deck and relax. A great place to watch the sun set over the water at dusk...and see the sky light up in red, yellow, pink and orange. You can also see the Three Arch Rocks to the north towering over the seas. This is were you can relax and listen to the sounds of the seagulls flying nearby. Make Crescent Vue your favorite getaway, you will be glad you did! The comfortable accommodations are just waiting for you to relax at the beach! Plan your next getaway now.... ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 7, 2014
4 night min stay
Sep 8 - Oct 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Nov 26 - Nov 30, 2014
4 night min stay
|Christmas and New Years
Dec 21 - Jan 2, 2015
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Holidays are charged at the Peak Season Base Rate.
Half at the time of booking, half 30 days before check in.
- Cleaning: $120
- Pet Fee: $25
- Tax Rate 1%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tillamook Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: GaribaldiSteam Train at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rural hwy 131 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rosenberg Loop State Park at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Upstairs Bar and Grill at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bay Breeze and Alder Brook Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Blue Agate, Brewin in the Wind, Rosanna's at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: 503-515-9993
- Secondary: 503-842-2114
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Crescent Vue @ Occeanside Beach Rentals
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 25, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.