VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Owned by renowned local sculptor Luis Torruella, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa has a spectacular location second to none next to the famous West Course of Dorado Beach Resort in Dorado, Puerto Rico. Enjoy the privacy of its huge covered terrace with unobstructed views of the West Course fairways. In 2013, it was fully remodeled with the artist’s personal touches.
The villa’s casual elegant décor and its natural surroundings will set the mood for the perfect vacation. Whether you want to relax in the 800 square foot covered terrace feeling the smooth trade winds while listening to the birds or take advantage of the numerous activities this resort home has to offer you will not find a better vacation spot. Great for families with kids!
A complimentary 1-week/4-person Dorado Beach Club membership is included for stays 7 days or more. If your stay is less than 7 days, the 1-week memberships can be purchased for $925 + 7% tax. Up to 6 members can be added for $140 + tax each.
And remember, Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, with no passport, no customs and no currency exchange required. You enjoy the convenience of the U.S. and the luxury of a legendary Caribbean Resort.
Reserve today and start living your Caribbean dream!
For more information visit the villa's website: http://www.villadoradobeach.com
Dorado Beach Resort Club includes:
• The Watermill River Park • 3 golf courses at Plantation (50% reduced rate of $70 for the Pineapple and Sugarcane Courses and $125 for the East Course) • El Encanto Beach Club, which has beautiful beach and pool and shower facilities, a restaurant and the center beach, Barlovento Water Sports facilities and restaurant, the Fitness and Wellness Center, as well as a Tennis Center. • Barlovento Watersport Club (kite boarding, paddle boarding, hobbie cat and kayak) Also includes Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve Facilities available to members: • Su Casa Restaurant by Jose Andres • Positivo Sand Bar • Hotel Shops • Botanical Spa The Dorado Beach membership will provide you with an ID cards and charging privileges. A membership is not required for the following: • East and West beach (accessible by golf cart, bike or by walking in the property) • tennis courts • Main pool (community pool) • Zafra Restaurant at Plantation golf Club • Golf is also available at nonmember rates of $145 for Sugarcane and Pineapple Courses, and $250 at the PGA East Course.
All bathrooms have shower towers with numerous jets.
You have the option of purchasing a one-week temporary membership for a group of four (fee of $75 each per week to add up to six more) for $525 plus 7% tax for the resort club, which includes:
• The Watermill River Park
• 3 golf courses at Plantation (50% reduced rate of $70 for the Pineapple and Sugarcane Courses and $125 for the East Course)
• El Encanto Beach Club, which has beautiful beach and pool and shower facilities, a restaurant and the center beach, Barlovento Water Sports facilities and restaurant, the Fitness and Wellness Center, as well as a Tennis Center.
• Barlovento Watersport Club (kite boarding, paddle boarding, hobbie cat and kayak)
Also includes Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve Facilities available to members:
• Su Casa Restaurant by Jose Andres
• Positivo Sand Bar
• Hotel Shops
• Botanical Spa
Satellite / Cable
3 Flat screen TVs; in Living Room (52 in), master (42 in), bedroom 3 (38 in)...moreless
Away From It All
Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
Golf Course Front:
The Villa is located right in the middle of the famous West course of the Dorado Beach Resort and Ritz Carlton Reserve....moreless
Summer Season Apr 21 - Aug 31, 2015 3 night min stay
Low Season Sep 1 - Nov 20, 2015 3 night min stay
Mid Season Nov 21 - Dec 15, 2015 3 night min stay
Holiday Season Dec 16 - Jan 6, 2016 3 night min stay
High Season Jan 7 - Apr 20, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$59
There are no hidden charges for this listing nor "processing fees". Use of the golf cart is included.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Three Robert Trent Jones Sr. Championship Golf Courses
The Ritz Carlton Reserve Spa
Access Encanto Beach Club, Spa Botánico and Mi Casa, by José Andrés Restaurant at the new Dorado Beach, a Ritz Carlton Reserve.
Spectacular dining at Zafra and La Hacienda Bar and Terrace located at the Clubhouse.
Exclusive Watermill Aquatic Adventure Park
Barlovento bar and grill at East Beach
Wind & Waves Center offering sailing, paddle boards and kite surfing lessons and other watersports.
Access state-of-the art Fitness & Wellness Center
Local Villas private swimming pool & tennis court
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Luis Torruella collaborates with architects, developers, and art institutions for the development of art. His work is displayed in several museums, inside and outside of Puerto Rico. He has shown his work in the United States, Europe, and the Orient
At the moment, he offers conferences in the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, participates in international art fairs, and continues evolving his style and technique to set an innovative pace in the international sculpture scene.
Work can be viewed at website.
Why the Owner Chose Dorado: We purchased this property because Dorado Beach Resort has a unique set of qualities found nowhere else in Puerto Rico. Also, the world class golf, the beach, the tennis facilities, and the amazing view from its perfect terrace makes this property the perfect setting for a vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: Features:
• Prime location with unobstructed views of the West Course fairways and lake. This is truly one of the best locations within the entire resort.
• 800 square foot covered terrace: includes sitting area, large dining table, BBQ area and hammock
• Private 4 seat golf cart with its own golf cart garage
• 6 bicycles
• Tennis court and swimming pool
• 2 parking spaces for the unit’s exclusive use
• Close to the beach, a 10-minute walk, or a 5- minute bike ride or stroll in the golf cart
• The Ritz Carlton Reserve Spa, Three Robert Trent Jones Sr. Championship Golf Courses, various restaurants, a themed water park, state of the art fitness center, beach club and water sports are all available.