3 Bedroom Townhouse Central to All the Major Montreal Attractions.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montreal townhome description
Good-sized 3 bedroom townhouse ten minute walk to st. Catherine’s street in downtown montreal.
The townhouse includes:
2 bedrooms (1 with king, 1 with 2 singles)
1 office / entertainment room with queen bed
1 kitchen with dishwasher
1 full bathroom with bath and shower
1 half bathroom
1 medium patio
1 semi-private city park directly outside of patio
1 private parking in front
1 laundry room with washer and dryer
We also provide high-speed internet with wifi, air conditioning, fully furnished, linens, dishes, etc.
Location is perfect for visiting montreal:
* downtown is right nearby, including the new quartier des spectacles where all the big summer festivals are located;
* five minute walk the other direction to the lachine canal federal park area leading to miles of bike paths and beautiful walks along the water;
* fifteen minutes walk along the canal to montreal’s historic old port area.
Special feature the house is great for families, as our backyard opens directly onto to a medium-sized hidden city park that we and our lovely neighbors have pretty much to ourselves
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The house is great for families, as our small backyard is a beautifully landscaped urban oasis that opens directly onto a secluded city park that we and our lovely neighbors have pretty much to ourselves. The place is very centrally located. It's only a 10 - 15 minute walk to the st. Catherine st shopping street.; a 3 minute walk to lachine canal with its miles of beautiful bike and walking paths; a 10 minute walk to the farmer's market at atwater market; and a 20 minute walk to old montreal. Georges-vanier metro is less than 10 minutes away, and we have several buses running near us on notre dame....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: C$85 Nightly; 90 nights or more: C$75 Nightly
|Montreal Grand Prix
Jun 12 - Jun 16
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Refundable $400 Security Deposit, One Time Cleaning Fee $150.
Minimum stay is one month. Discounts available for stays longer than 1 month and repeat guests.
Monthly rentals during the Montreal Grand Prix (12 - 16 June 2014) will not be charged the seasonal surcharge.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Pierre Trudeau International Airport (Montreal) at 19.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Montreal Central at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 20 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Burgundy Lion at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Ski Bromont at 80 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Kahnawake Golf Club at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Joe Beef at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I am an artist and a professor of digital media at concordia university in montreal. I grew up in the tiny town of downieville in the sierra nevada mountains in northern california, and moved to montreal after meeting a beautiful woman from here. We're still together, and now have two boys ages 6 and 9. I studied at stanford university and the royal college of art in london. We
Why the Owner Chose Montreal:
We live a ten minute walk from where i teach at concordia university. Our back gate opens on to a medium-sized public park that we and our (great) neighbors have pretty much to ourselves, so it's been amazing for our two boys.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The park is an unbelievable plus, like have an a huge, extended back yard to hang out in. The proximity to the st. Catherine shopping corridor, the heritage sites at old montreal, the miles of biking and walking paths along the lachine canal, the fantastic restaurants along notre dame, and the fresh produce and more at the atwater market is another huge plus for anybody who wants to get to know montreal.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the house.
Looking towards Dining room.
Bedroom 2. Presently serving as playroom.
View out on to the park.
Bedroom 1: presently serving as bedroom for both boys.
Back Patio. BBQ is behind me.
360 of the Park. Unfortunately the view squeezes it down a bit.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, September 02, 2013