Lovely, Upscale One Bedroom in Quiet Location
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Villas West condo description
This one-bedroom condo has one of the best locations in Villas West. It is very quiet (towards the back) and faces single family homes across the street. It is located in a park-like setting with mountain views from the patio and from the kitchen.
The living room has a large, flat screen TV atop a lovely entertainment center and includes a DVD player, extended cable TV, wireless internet and DVR capabilities. There is a double pull out couch, two very comfortable wing-back chairs and a large ottoman with extra storage.
The kitchen has a new refrigerator along with a full-size gas stove.
The bedroom is furnished in antiques. The full-size bed has a new Beautyrest Pillowtop mattress. The linens are 100% Egyptian cotton with high thread counts, and the towels are similar - nice and fluffy!
The bath has a shower/tub combination with great water pressure and a window that opens to a mountain view.
The patio is perfect for adding a large extra room - lounge chairs for reading, and a table and chairs for eating, gas grill and plants. It is shaded by a large Olive Tree. The patio looks out on a beautiful park with mountains beyond, and the sunsets from the patio are gorgeous.
- 588 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Green Valley offers a plethora of activities! This property rental includes membership to GVR (www.gvrec.org) which offers 13 recreation/social centers, arts and crafts, aquatic programs, dance and exercise classes, art and culturual events, concerts, theatre and even field trips. Villas West also has 4 private pools which are heated year round. Villas West is known for it's gorgeous, resort-like environment, beautiful landscaping and quiet spaces. Green Valley has several outstanding restaurants, public golf courses and a great library, and you're still only 35 minutes from downtown Tucson for more theatre, ballet, art, restaurants and cultural events. Short day trips will take you to Bisbee, Tombstone, Arizona Wine Country, Historic Tubac and even Mexico!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Monthly only fron November 1-March 30th - Rate is $1500 April-May and September-October - $950 a month/ or $375 a week June-August - $650 per month/$275 per week. Minimum stay is one month November-March Minimum stay is one week April - October We require a $200 fully refundabe security deposit, and a $75 cleaning fee. We can recommend a housekeeper for an additional charge.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I19 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 19th Hole at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 19th Hole Restaurant at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am a local businesswoman - still working! - and I have lived in the area for 10 years now. I really enjoy all the amenties that the area has to offer, and the climate is unbeatable.
Why the Owner Chose Villas West:
I made an offer on this unit immediately because I loved the location and because it was in exellent condition. It's a lovely unit in a quiet spot with beautiful views. The pools are wonderful, too!
- Primary: Cell (520) 401-3000
- Fax: +1 888 389 8212
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Liviing Room with full-size pullout couch. Additional storage in Ottoman.
Beautiful bedroom with four-poster bed (new pillowtop mattress!)
Bathroom with tub/shower combo, large linen cabinet and hamper.
Living room entertainment center with large, flat screen TV.
Patio also has a gas grill.
Another view of pool - one of four private pools at Villas West.
Putting green is close, too!
Nearby Arizona Wine Country - a great day trip!
Tubac Golf Resort - Public Welcome - 15 minutes from Green Valley.
View of living room from dining table
Another view of bedroom. 2 large closets!
Kitchen has microwave, new full-size gas stove and new refrigerator.
Shady patio with beautiful views.
Nearby pool is heated year round.
View of front of unit taken from the park across the street
Another park at the end of the block - great for big picnics!
Historic Bisbee, Arizona - another great day trip.
Fun and creative shopping in Tubac.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013