Comfortable Living with Amenities
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Paso Robles house description
If you enjoy cooking you'll appreciate the bright fully equipped modern kitchen as well as an outdoor natural gas grill.
One bedroom has a fully equipped office with Fax, Copy and printer on a HS Wi-Fi network with a windows computer.
The living room offers a 52 inch HD flat screen TV cable ready for you to plug in your laptop and review the photos you've shot so far on your vacation in the beautiful Central Coast.
The master bed room has a walk in closet, a comfortable Queen bed and a master bath with instant hot water decorated with local art.
Across from the master bedroom is a large bedroom with a beautiful oak sleigh Queen bed and matching Armoires and night stand.
The 3rd bedroom features a turn of the Century antique brass regular sized bed.
The back yard is a private park like setting. There are apricot trees, almond tree, pomegranate tree, smoke tree, small palms, strawberries ( so sweet you won't want store bought any more), grapes, tomatoes, squash in the back yard. The gardener comes every Monday. There is a potting bench if you want to putter and feel free to take home clippings. The jade plant on the front porch is very old and the rose bush outside the kitchen window is older still! Plants are a good friend to my wife and I. The plant variety is high Every trip to Hearst Castle inspired us to do just a little more on the back yard. Have your morning coffee in the dining room and enjoy the birds feeding just out side! Or, if you just happen to be here when the Monarch butterflies migrate, then sit quietly in the back yard as they first appear over one fence and then glide over the other!
The back yard is extra large and completely fenced, so if you bring your dog, he will have plenty of room.
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- It is the 'little' touches that separate this property from its neighbors. The imported tile in the entry way after entering via the glass door leading to a WIDE hallway! The tall beam ceiling in the dining room and living room. And a kitchen with the counter space to prepare what ever you want! ...moreless
- Video Library:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- The Rose property is located a short distance from Downtown as well as numerous wineries. With double pane windows the home is quiet and peaceful. if you come during the Mid State Fair, drive to the Lowes parking lot and take the free shuttle bus to the Fair. The Lowes parking lot is the first stop for the 'East Side Bus' so when you return you'll be first off the bus! The Rose home is far enough away from Hwy 101 you won't hear the traffic, but close enough to get to either the South or North bound destinations. North Bound will be a few wineries. South Bound will be the majority of places you will want to visit like Hearst Castle and Morro Bay and the many wineries on Highway 46 to the ocean. If you are an aviation enthusiast then a must see is the aviation museum on the South Side of the Paso Robles airport. Under the airports landing pattern, is 'The Links', a copy of an old Links style course in Scotland brought to the Central Coast by Rudy Durand, the first golf teacher of Tiger Woods. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
M&D from Carlsbad
M&D from Carlsbad
This was a perfect home away from home. Location was great, just minutes from downtown Paso and central to all the wineries in the area. The property was clean and well maintained. The owner was very helpful in answering all our questions, providing us with great brochures and handouts, to plan our stay. He made us feel welcome and comfortable. The kitchen was very well stocked with all the basics and more. We enjoyed making our meals and entertaining on the patio. The house was baby friendly. They even had a basket of toys for our 1 year old grand daughter to play with. We would definitely recommend this property to our friends. Plan on coming back in the future.
- Guest monica w.
- Date of stay 10/18/13
- Review Submitted 10/23/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 22 - Jan 5
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Security Deposit of $500. Plus Cleaning deposit of $110 plus one half payment to secure a reservation. The balance due must be paid no later than 14 days prior to arrival
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: private and charter, Paso Robles Muni PRB at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Paso Robles has a Train Station at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Best nearest beach, Avila beach at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Paso Robles Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Panda Express in the Wal Mart shopping center at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1995
About: We are retired and live most of the year in a Condo in Central Bangkok. The Rose Property is looked after by an excellent manager with many years in both real estate and home construction. We strive for 100% satisfaction and Jan (the property manager) will take care of any concerns you may have during your stay.
Why Paso Robles:
We wanted a quality constructed home on an interesting parcel. And this single level home with a lovely tile roof, all double pane windows, wide hallways, side parking for RV and over sized lot in a quiet neighborhood has proven to be a perfect base for us. As it will be for you to explore the wonderful Central Coast.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Keyless entry. Easy wheel chair access with extra wide hall ways. Central air. Instant hot water in bathrooms, HS wi-fi with fully equiped home office. 52 in HD Cable TV that you can plug into your laptop and display your movies or pictures from you day trips. Or page thru Net Flicks to find a new or favorite Movie or TV program. Out side BBQ on natural gas stainless steel grill. Fully equipped kitchen....and a new washer and drier in a completely finished garage with parking for one car.
- Primary: +1 8057692047
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Front of the Rose Ave. House.
Back of house with room to relax after your day of wine tasting.
Chamber of Commerce info on Sewing machine helps you plan.
Master Bed Room.
Hwy 46 with Paso Robles in the distance and the ocean behind.
Another view of front of house.
The big Oak Tree on the hill is what Paso Robles means!
Dining room opens to back patio.
Enjoy the morning sunrise thru the front door.
I recommend this Vacation rental! I slept like a baby.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.