Beautiful Family Home Near Diamond Head and Ocean
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Aina Haina house description
This is our family home that rent out only a few weeks a year while we are on vacation. The house is best suited for a family with up to 3-4 young children.
Recently remodeled 2600 sqft home with beautiful wood floors, granite and stainless steel counters, with a wide open floorplan. We are 1 block from surf and 10 minutes from Waikiki. Perfect for family with kids. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
Travertine tile floors in baths and on lanai. Nice grassy yard and huge lanai to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. 1 minute walk to grocery store and very good surf spots at Ainas and Wailupe, Secrets and Toes.
10 minute drive to the best sandy beaches in Diamond Head, and Waikiki, and Waimanalo. 5 minutes to Hawaii Kai.
46' Plasma TV with DVD player, iPod connection, and cable TV. WiFi with high speed internet. Also have Nintendo Wii.
The master bedroom has a new queen size bed. Bedroom 2 has 2 twins for kids. Bedroom 3 has a new Queen, and we also have a twin size fold out futon mattress that can be moved easily.
Kahala mall is 5 minutes away. Bus runs nearby. 10 minute drive to Hanauma bay which is for great snorkeling.
People that visit our home tell us how much they love our beautiful outdoor space. You can BBQ on the resort like lanai while the kids are enjoying the lush grassy yard.
We would be happy to help you find activities and plan your family vacation.
We are non smoking, very clean, very conservative family and we appreciate you considering our home for your Hawaii vacation.
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- We are within walking distance to the ocean with great surf spots: Ainas, Wailupe, Toes, and Secrets. Our hosue is just a block from a great supermarket. There is a beautiful mountain view out the front. 10 minutes from Waikiki, 10 minutes from Hanauma bay (snorkeling), 12 mins from famous Sandys. Our house is in quiet Aina Haina, a 10 minute drive to nice sandy beaches in Diamond Head and Waikiki, and 5 minutes to Hawaii Kai. We only rent out our house for a couple weeks a year while we are on vacation and we keep it very nice. 46' Plasma TV with DVD player, ipod connection, and cable Tv. Wifi internet. The master bedroom has a new queen size bed and AC. The boy's room has 2 twins and AC. The girl's room has a twin and a full size futon bed with ceiling fan. Kahala mall is 5 minutes away. Bus runs nearby. 10 minute drive to Hanauma bay for great snorkeling. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $375 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
$1,000 down to reserve and the remaining balance is due 30 days before arrival.
Full refund of your $1,000 deposit if you cancel 60 days prior to your arrival.
Payment by check or credit card accepted.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Refundable Damage Deposit:$500
Cleaning fee: $100
Tax Rate 13.962%
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Hawaii State General Excise Tax and Transient acommodation tax total = of 13.962% collected on all rents.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: HNL at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Kalanianaole at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Portlock at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hawaii Kai Golf Course at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Le Bistro, Gyotaku, Wahoo's, Moena Cafe at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We are a family of 5. I'm a real estate professional with experience in house flipping, remodeling, and management. We remodeled this home ourselves and spent a lot of time caring for it.
Why the Owner Chose Aina Haina:
We love being 1 block from the ocean with great surf out in front. Aina Haina is one of the most desirable neighborhoods on Oahu, with homes selling for as much as $2 million.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love the open layout, the beautiful grassy yard, and the wonderful outdoor living space. The living room opens to the lanai, which brings the outdoors in.
- Primary: 8083519795
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Huge wide open kitchen with double refrigerators, wine chiller, granite counters
Flat grassy yard with outdoor eating space, propane bbq.
Open Living space with extra large sliding doors that lead to lanai.
Beautiful white subway tile bath
Queen size bed in master bedroom, with AC.
Newly renovated half bath with pedestal sink.
Master Bath again
Hardwood floors, grand piano, wide open layout.
Lanai to yard. Great for kids, BBQ, outdoor dining.
Newly remodeled Master Bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.