Luxurious, Custom Furnished Private Residence in Indian Ridge Country Club
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Indian Ridge house description
This home is situated behind the 24-hour guarded gate in the prestigious golf course community of Indian Ridge Country Club. Indian Ridge features beautiful mountain views and two 18-Hole Arnold Palmer Designed Signature Courses immaculately groomed and maintained year-round. The community has 36 swimming pools and tennis courts, all within 200 feet of any home in the community. Located close to famous 'El Paseo' shopping and dining and one mile away from the renowned J.W. Marriott Resort and Spa.
The home has been custom furnished with top of the line 'Tommy Bahama' furnishings throughout and features all of the amenities of a personal residence. Every bedroom has its own private full bathroom. The third bedroom is often used as a den or office in this very functional floor plan. A true entertainer’s home - with fully equipped bar, open dining area that lends itself to both formal and casual entertainment, TV’s and DVD players in all rooms and Premium Cable that includes HBO, Showtime, The Movie Channel and Sports Package, plus, High-Speed Internet and WIFI.
The Master Suite: Luxurious king bed and private patio, 32” TV and DVD player with WiFi capabilities.
Master Bath: Separate shower and garden tub, dual sinks w/ vanity and 3-way mirror, two skylights for lots of natural light, and a large walk-in closet with built-ins.
Bedroom #2: King bed, 32” TV, private access to front courtyard, ensuite bath and walk-in closet.
Bedroom #3 / Den: Leather sofabed with thick memory foam mattress, 32” TV and ensuite bath.
Living Room: Large, down-filled sectional, two additional chairs, gas fireplace, wet bar, TV w/ DVR and full cable access.
Dining Room: Beautiful, round glass-top table and six fabric-wrapped chairs.
Kitchen: Fully equipped, pantry, gas range, views from your sink and breakfast nook with glass-top table and seating for six.
Patio: Off kitchen, overlooking the 7th Green of the Grove Course with a gas BBQ, and outdoor furniture.
The enclosed courtyard off the front of the home allows for maximum privacy.
The pool/ spa with restrooms and an outdoor shower are literally steps from your front door.
This home is arranged to maximize the outdoor experience in the Desert.
Whether you are a family traveling with children or adult vacationers, this home will feel like your home as soon as you step through the front door. Welcome to your “Paradise in the Desert”!
- 2182 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Palm Desert is the geographic center of the Coachella Valley, and today is the educational, retail, and cultural hub of the Valley. Convenient for many activities in the Coachella Valley: HITS Thermal Desert Circuit, Bob Hope Chrysler Classic (now known as the Humana Challenge Golf Tournament), Kraft-Nabisco Dinah Shore Golf Tournament, Indian Wells ATP Tennis Tournament, La Quinta Arts Festival, Coachella Fest, Stagecoach, and many, many activities including fine dining, shopping, golf, tennis, hiking, biking, and hot air ballooning, etc. Great shopping at El Paseo, downtown Palm Springs, Westfield Mall, Cabazon, Desert Springs Outlets, Old Town La Quinta. Local attractions like the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Living Desert, McCallum Theater, Fantasy Springs, Agua Caliente and Spotlight 29 Casinos, Red Jeep Tours. 30 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Palm Desert has grown into a hub for major festivals and events. Whether it’s watching the world’s tennis elite vie for the BNP Paribas Open trophy next door in Indian Wells, or checking out the incredible concert scene at Coachella and Stagecoach, special events take center stage throughout the year. Our desert oasis also hosts PGA and LPGA golf tournaments; top competitive running and cycling events; celebrations of art, architecture and fashion; Native American pageants and holiday happenings; a bevy of film, music, food and wine festivals; winter polo and even a golf cart parade! Why not plan your trip around one of Palm Deserts' world-class events?...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please contact Owner for Rates and Availability as they vary with Season. (Prices currently set at Summer Rates and for three-month increments.)
Prime Season / Winter Jan 1-Apr 30
Spring May 1-June 30
Summer July 1-Sept. 30
Fall / Holiday Oct 1-Dec 31
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 10 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Santa Monica or San Diego at 125 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mortons The Steakhouse at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear Mountain and Lake at 95 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Ridge Country Club 2 18-Hole Courses at Private Homes, Indian Ridge
- Nearest Restaurant: Morton's The Steakhouse at 1 Miles
Indian Ridge Country Club
Gas Fireplace and TV w/ HDDVR and Premium Cable Service
Kitchen w/ Pantry, Gas Range and GE Profile Appliances
View of the Golf Course from Your Kitchen Window
Master Bedroom w/ Private Courtyard.
Master Bath. Garden Tub and Separate Shower
Bedroom #2 w/ King Bed and Walk-In Closet
Bedroom #3 / Den / Office. w/ TV, DVD Player and WiFi Connection.
Heated Pool Just Steps from Your Front Door. Restrooms and Outdoor Shower too!
The View from Your Back Patio.
Living Room w/ Down-Filled Sofa Sectional and Two Chairs - Wet Bar and Fireplace
Dining Room w/ Seating for Six
Breakfast Nook w/ Seating for Six
Master Bedroom w/Luxurious King Bed. TV and DVD Player w/ WiFi.
Master Bath w/ Dual Sinks and Vanity w/ 3-Way Mirror
Hall Cabinet and Mirror
Bedroom #2 w/ Ensuite Bath
Bedroom #3 / Den w/Leather Sofa Sleeper and Ensuite Bath
Ensuite Bath to Bedroom #3
Hot Tub and Grassy Area for Sunning and Relaxing.
Two Patios and Lounge + Dining Furniture. Gas BBQ and a View to Live For!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013