Stay in This Newly Remodeled (Aug. 2013) Lake Time Retreat on Honey Creek
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Lake of the Cherokees house description
Newly remodeled (August 2013) lake view 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom retreat. Sleeps 7-9 people on a quiet peaceful neighborhood. With great access to all lake activities and close to Grove. Swim/boat load and offload dock, included in rental cost, is across the street. Please inquire about overnight boat dock able to house a 22' boat for an additional fee - subject to availability
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
- Also available, queen size blow up mattress.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- The house is fully furnished. Alarm clock, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher soap, hand soap, salt & pepper, toothpicks and matches available. Attractions: Darryl Starbird's National Rod & Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum, Har-Ber Village Antique Museum, Lendonwood Garden, Honey Creek State Park, Bernice Nature Center and State Park, Cherokee State Park. Shangri-La Golf Club and the Summit, the Coves Golf Course and Patricia Island Golf Club. Buffalo Run Casino, Grand Lake Casino, High Winds Casino and Indigo Sky Casino. There are plenty of marinas on the lake, city pool and splashpad. Don't forget to check out Wolf Creek....moreless
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- From Grove we are just 1 mile across Honey Creek bridge. We have a great view of the lake, there is a full service marina with restaurant and shopping available 1/4 mi. away by water. Concrete boat ramp is 1.5 blocks away and community dock available for swimming, loading & off loading boaters is right across the street. We are 3 miles from Wal-Mart and convenience stores. By water we are 1.5 miles from Shangri-La (Monkey Island)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We (5 women) enjoyed our 3 night stay. The house was roomy and extremely comfortable. Very clean and well maintained. The owners were available to answer questions and meet any request we had. Cute house, had everything we needed to make our stay a happy one. Quiet street, we felt safe and secure. Would recommend to others and will use again on future visits to the area. The house was exactly as described. We were there for a girl's get away weekend. We relaxed, shopped, and had fun. The rental price was very reasonable too!!
- Guest Mary H.
- Date of stay 11/07/13
- Review Submitted 11/11/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Our stay was very enjoyable. The home was very clean and well stocked. The price was great! The owners are very courteous. We would definitely stay here again. The owners allowed us to stay 2 extra hours, since it wasn't rented at that time, for no extra charge. I recommend this rental 100%.
- Guest Jerry N.
- Date of stay 10/24/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you and please stay again!!
Wonderful Weekend of Family Fun!
Wonderful Weekend of Family Fun!
My husband and two children had a wonderful weekend at this rental. You could tell it had been newly remodeled and it was very clean. All the amenities you would need for the lake. There is even a fire pit in the back yard where we made s'mores. The drive way was large enough for our boat trailer and the boat ramp was conveniently located a 5 min walk away. Enjoyed our coffee and view on the front porch. Can't wait to go back for a romantic weekend with just my husband. The kids had so much fun next time we will take their bikes.
- Guest LakeGirl (Tulsa)
- Date of stay 09/13/13
- Review Submitted 09/17/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit equal to 50% of the total stay required at time of reservation. This deposit is non-refundable if reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the reservation start date.
Security deposit of $250.00 is due at check-in.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Grand Lake Regional Airport, by Industrial Park at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 59 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Patricia Island Golf Club, Grove at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lazy Parrot by Honey Creek Marina, Grove at 0.75 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We love entertaining friends & family on the lake. There are so many things to do; boating, fishing, skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, swimming and so much more. It really is about making wonderful memories. We were fortunate enough to buy this wonderful lakeview home so others can have the same experience.
Why the Owner Chose Grand Lake of the Cherokees:
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Close to everything. 40 feet of water under swim dock from unrestricted year around access.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, September 02, 2013