6 Bedroom House, Amazing Skiing, Fly-Fishing, Outlet Shopping, Antiquing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manchester Center farmhouse description
This lovely 6 bedroom home which sleeps 12 people is a perfect place for a family vacation. The great room, connected to the kitchen and dining room is the favorite place for family activity while enjoying the fire and views of the mountains. The second living room provides a more tranquil place to relax in case you chose to be away from the hub-bub of the great room. The Farm table in the dining room seats 12 people for outstanding family dinners. The porch is fantastic summer, fall and winter. Sitting on the porch in the summer enjoying the view of the pasture, horses and mountains is equally wonderful as enjoying the views during the winter from the hottub. The playroom is a terrific place to let the kids watch a movie, if the adults want some quiet time in the great room. Walking/hiking trails are just steps from our front door. Skiing is 10 miles from our home.
- 6500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 6 bathrooms - 5 are full, one powder room.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Our home in Manchester is located on a tranquil eight acres over looking thousands of acres of mountains, yet it is a 5 minute drive to town where you will find outlet shopping, excellent dining, antiquing. Just 5 more minutes down the road you will find some of the best skiing Vermont has to offer. In the winter we are just minutes from skiing. We are 11 miles from Bromley Mountain and 16 miles from Stratton Mountain. There is also snow shoeing and cross country skiing 3 miles from our home at the Equinox Golf Course. There is also a local snowmobiling company and an ice skating rink, if you are up for more winter adventures! The fall in Vermont is epic! The fall foliage colors are breath-taking on the mountains surrounding our home. The fly-fishing is outstanding on the Battenkill River especially with the Orvis Flagship Store & Fly-Fishing lessons located just 3 miles from the house. Vermont is also famous for our mountain biking and antiquing. The summers in Vermont are magical! There are walking and hiking trails just out the front door. The famous Equinox Resort is just 3 miles from the house, boasting an outstanding golf course and a top of the line spa. Dorset, just 4 miles away, has wonderful summer theater. There is a local quarry for swimming and a glorious new swimming pool in town. For more entertainment, there is an alpine slide, mini golf, climbing walls, trampolines and other adventure games located just 10 minutes away at Bromley Mountain. Manchester is an amazing place to vacation summer, fall and winter!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Sep 1 - Nov 22
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more: $600 Nightly
Nov 23 - Nov 30
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|presidents day week
Feb 16 - Feb 22
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Rutland, VT at 36 Miles
- Nearest Train: Rutland, VT at 36 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 7 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Emerald Lake at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Equinox Resort at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Bromley at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Equinox Resort at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 20 local restaurants at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1985
About the owner: Our family continues to enjoy this home after 25 years of memories.
Why the Owner Chose Manchester Center:
Our family purchased the house as a perfect place to ski in the winter and vacation in the summer.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
The house give you the feeling of being in the country on a lovely piece of land, while you are only 4 minutes from Manchester Center shopping and antiquing, 12 minutes from skiing, 10 minutes from fly fishing and 5 minutes from golf.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
back of house, view from field
view from porch
front of house
guest room #1
guest room #2
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 01, 2013