Located in the Middle of the Village of Kailua Kona
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kona Alii condo description
Located ocean front with great sunsets in the middle of all the restuants and bars when you desire. No need for a rental car. Look out at the activity on the bay, parasailing, fishing tournaments, local canoe clubs practicing at sunset. Watch the waves break on shore, relax, then enjoy the restuants and bars within 5 minutest of your front door. No need for a rental car.
- 850 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
Waters edge is less than 30 yards away. Watch the surf break from your Lani from the third floor. See the sunset and watch the canoe clubs practice, see the parasailing and all the ocean activities....moreless
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Imagine relaxing on you private Lani hearing the ocean and seeing it break on the shore. Watching the locals in there conoes,fishing tournaments leaving the bay,and all the activity in the bay. Then getting up and leasurely walking to the local bars and restuants only minutes away. In the morning going to the local farmers market to get fresh fruits and vegetables less than 100 yards away. This property is located on alii drive in the middle of all the activities you might want. It is located on the famous race course for the world championship Iron Man Race....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 15
2 night min stay
|Ironman world championship rac
Oct 1 - Oct 14, 2014
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change untill reservation is confirmed.
There is a $125 cleaning fee
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Early booking discount good for 48 hours: $-100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning fee: $125
- Tax Rate 13.41%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kona international airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 11 at 800 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Honls at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Humpys at 50 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Makali golf course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lava java at 10 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My wife and I live in kona and have for 17 years. We have two shops in town and 4 vacation rentals. We love to travel and cruise. You will fall in love with kona like we have.
Why the Owner Chose Kona Alii:
We bought 2 units in Kona Alii because of the location. You can not get a better location in town than this one. You dont need a rental car unless you want one. You can literal walk to everything and if you want take the trolley to most everything else.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The security of this building is very good. You have to have a key to access the building. It not only has a pool, but outdoor BBQ area, and a sun deck on the 7th floor. It has it's own private parking lot and assigned stalls.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View looking directly out from your living room and lani
view from your large private lani looking southwest.
Living room with sofa sleeper and love seat.
Desk and flat screen TV
Master bath with newly tiled shower tub combination
Newly tiled shower in guest bath
BBQ area for your use
Newly remodeled kitchen, fully equipped, with granite counter tops
View looking northwest from your lani
Your full newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertop.
Dining table and view of kichen
Master bath with double sinks and granite counter top.
Guest bath with granite counter top and washer dryer for your convenience.
Master bedroom with king bed and two night stands, dresser and closet.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013