Southern Hospitality Style Villa, Between Tampa and Orlando
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lakeland bungalow description
Welcome to Florida. We have a wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa style bungalow in the Imperial Lakes area of Lakeland. The master bedroom has a King sized bed, its own TV and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has twin beds and a full bathroom. The dining room has seating for six people, a great family meal area. Our kitchen has all of the conveniences of home and then some. There is a full sized washer and dryer for your personal use. The living room is a wonderful place to entertain friends or for a quiet evening with a good book or movie. Outside there is a great patio for barbecuing and enjoying a glass of wine with friends. Our community pool is just a few steps away and is heated in the winter. Our villa is a great place to spend some time away from home in a warm and welcoming community.
- 968 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Our villa is in a very friendly community with lots of Snow Birds in the area during the winter months. Hospitality ranks high whether you are in one of the great local restaurants, on the golf course or at any of the nearby stores. If you are looking for a day away, we are only 40 minutes to Disney World, Sea World and the Outlet Mall in Orlando. It is 45 min. to the Airport in Tampa and another 20 min. to the beaches in Clearwater. If you just can't miss seeing the Tampa Bay Lightning's play hockey or try your luck at the Hard Rock Casino, they are only a half hour drive away and lots of fun. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The deposit for a rental is 50% down and your full payment 30 days in advance of your arrival. Long term rentals are welcomed and long term rates are available upon request.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We have lived in Lakeland for a number of years and enjoy all the conveniences the area has to offer. Whether it's the many area golf courses, including Eaglebrooke Golf Course, only a 40 min. drive to Disney World in Orlando or a day at the beach in Clearwater, we love the area and the true southern hospitality of the people in Lakeland.
- Primary: +1 863-944-9304
- Secondary: +1 863-255-7830
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013