You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dunedin townhome description
A slice of solitude yet steps from everything in this waterfront sanctuary. All you need bring is your clothes and toothbrush. Kitchen is fully equipped. Choose the spot to enjoy your dinner either indoors, screened porch, upstairs balcony or outside directly on water. Master bedroom boasts comfy feather bed with glass doors leading out to balcony overlooking water
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 3-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two Bathrooms One on each Floor
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Live Theater
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Dunedin Causeway connects directly to Pinellas Trail which runs the length of Pinellas County. Bike, walk, or roller blade along the water's edge or simply sit and watch the world go by. Bicycling on the Trail brings you to the nearby downtown areas of Dunedin, Ozona, Palm Harbor, and Tarpon Springs where you can enjoy antique shopping, watching the fishing boats or sampling the foods of the many restaurants along the Trail. Sailboat, kayak & paddleboard rentals available on Causeway and jet ski rental available within a mile. Immediate proximity to Honeymoon Island State Park and short ferry boat ride to Caladesi State Park (has been been rated #1 Beach in US.) Walking distance to Publix Supermarket, Walgreens Drugstore & various other shops. Visit Clearwater Beach which is less than ten miles away and also the home of Winter the Dolphin. Tampa International Airport is approx 30 minutes away. While in Tampa you can visit historic Ybor City, Lowery Park Zoo, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island Water Park or Hard Rock Casino, or Florida Aquarium. Less than two hours away is Walt Disney World, Sea World, & More! Enjoy a slice of solitude from this two bedroom two bath waterfront townhouse which is just steps from Everything! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $100 Nightly
Additional Fees and Taxes:
12% Tourist Tax for City of Dunedin
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: In 1991 I was going through a rough time and looking to rent a place that provided serenity and tranquility. I read an ad in the newspaper titled 'VACATION YEAR ROUND' And I rented a place on the water just 4 doors away from the property I now own.
Why the Owner Chose Dunedin:
After Renting down the street I JUMPED on the chance to own in this wonderful location. While walking one day, the seller was putting a sign in the window and that was it for me!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
This home is warm and wonderful and hugs me every time I enter. While providing solitude and a slice of heaven it is just steps from everything!
- Primary: 727-743-0650
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Heavenly Way to End Each Day in Paradise
View from Backyard
Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Cozy Living Room
Kitchen goes out to Screened Porch
Sit and Watch the Dolphins Play
View off Bedroom to Balcony Where you Can Sip Morning Coffee
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 26, 2013