Zen Garden Suite, Close to Public Market, Chinatown and Old Town
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Victoria condo description
The Zen Garden Suite is really well positioned, close to the Gates of Harmonious Interest (entrance to Victoria's Chinatown, the 2nd oldest Chinatown in North America) and adjacent to Victoria's Design District and just one block from the Victoria Public Market.
Walk just 3 blocks and you're at a Victoria Harbour Ferry Stop on the Upper Harbour, adjacent to the Canoe Brew Pub. There's lots of interesting shopping too, at places like Capital Iron, Chintz's Eclectic Furniture and the shops in Market Square. All in all, this is one of the most interesting areas of Victoria in which to stay.
- 620 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- This is a secluded suite with a courtyard view. It does not face onto the street, you can hear the sounds of the city when you are seated on the private terrace or in the courtyard Zen garden, but other than that it is very quiet. The suite offers a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- The Zen Garden Suite is really well positioned, close to the Gates of Harmonious Interest (entrance to Victoria's Chinatown, the 2nd oldest Chinatown in North America) and adjacent to Victoria's Design District and just one block from the Victoria Public Market. Walk just 3 blocks and you're at a Victoria Harbour Ferry Stop on the Upper Harbour, adjacent to the Canoe Brew Pub. There's lots of interesting shopping too, at places like Capital Iron, Chintz's Eclectic Furniture and the shops in Market Square. All in all, this is one of the most interesting areas of Victoria in which to stay....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - May 31
7 night min stay
|SPRING/SUMMER SHOULDER SEASON
Jun 1 - Jun 30
7 night min stay
|PEAK SUMMER SEASON
Jul 1 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
|SUMMMER/FALL SHOULDER SEASON
Sep 1 - Sep 30
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$125 one time exit cleaning charge. $150 exit cleaning charge for stays of 1 month or longer.
$500 security deposit authorization to your credit card at time of occupancy. This does not show up on your credit card billing statement and does not affect your spending limit.
50% deposit at time of booking to secure reservation
Balance due 60 days prior to occupancy
Full payment at time of booking if made less than 60 days prior to occupancy
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and Union Card
Canadian bank account holders can pay using Interac E-mail transfer
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Monthly rates are tax exempt
Add a total of 15% taxes to all other rates
(Taxes include: 8% BC PST, 5% Federal GST, 2% Victoria MRT)
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Victoria Harbour (YWH) at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Victoria Harbour Ferry at 500 Metres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 17 at 500 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Dallas Road at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Canoe Club Micro Brewery at 500 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Mount Washington at 400 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Cedar Hill Public Golf Course at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Jam at 100 Metres
About: Steve and Trish Young have lived in Victoria for more than 35 years and manage this property for their friends in Alberta. We strive to offer our guests the very best location, amenities and service possible and love it when our guests tell us that the property has 'exceeded their expectations'.
The Zen Garden suite is in a fantastic location. It is close to the Upper Harbour, Chinatown, Historic Old Town, the Victoria Public Market, the Victoria Design District and is surrounded by many restaurants, coffee shops and eateries of all kinds. We love the 'buzz' in this neighbourhood and yet the suite is quiet and private, located overlooking the inner courtyard of the building.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Sunny, private patio with high-end patio furniture, BBQ, access to Zen Garden, beautifully equipped with everything you could ever need for a comfortable stay in a convenient location.
- Primary: +1 2503600774 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Pacific Time
- Fax: +1 250-381-0775 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Pacific Time
Pathway through the Zen Garden
Private patio just outside the living room area
American Leather sofa opens to Queen bed - View to kitchen & dining area
Large sun umbrella keeps you in the cool while you enjoy the garden view outside
Queen bed has window view into Zen Garden
Sleek, modern kitchen with seating for 4 at dining bar
Computer work desk, with free wi-fi, free phone in N. America and natural light
Lots of Asian dining and shopping awaits you in Chinatown
Historical buildings are your neighbour
Explore the secret alleyways on foot...who knows where they lead?
Victoria's most popular breakfast restaurant 1 block
French Cuisine, just 1/2 block away
601 Herald Street, where the Zen Garden suite overlooks the inside courtyard
Breakfast bar eating area looks out to view beyond
Deluxe seating for up to 8 on comfortable patio furniture. BBQ for cookouts too
Comfortable seating in the sun, for reading, relaxing, talking or doing nothing
Dining bar has adjustable leather stools and view to outside patio
Kitchen is fully-equipped with all you need for meal prep, cooking and serving
The Gate of Harmonious Interest, entrance to Chinatown is just one block away
Chinese to eat in...or to go...it's all just one block away
Explore Chinatown in a horse-drawn carriage
Just 3 blocks to the Upper Harbour, boat watching, kayaking, sailing and fishing
One of Victoria's favourite coffee shops 1 block (enter Dragon Alley from here)
The Zen Garden Suite
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 07, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.