Bella Riva --Riverfront Log Cabin Oasis with Mountain Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hayesville cabin description
Our log cabin is riverfront on the Hiwassee River. It was built in 2000. It is located on a private road with a serene setting, yet close to town (6 miles to Hayesville) and centrally located to many popular attractions. This riverfront cabin is nestled in the Smoky Mountains approximately 2 hours from Atlanta, Ashville,Chattanooga and Knoxville.
Our beautiful cabin is turnkey furnished and has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with a hot tub on the enclosed screened porch overlooking the flowing river. Downstairs contains a Master Bedroom with private full bathroom including double vanity sink, large walk in closet, TV and french doors to the enclosed porch. Downstairs also includes a second bedroom, full bathroom, full kitchen with dishwasher and full size washer and dryer. The living room includes an entertainment center with DirectTV and electric fireplace for your enjoyment on those cozy evenings. The upstairs loft area contains two twin beds, full bathroom, pullout sleeper sofa, TV and a regulation pool table for kids of all ages.
You can grill outback next to the river on the authentic charcoal park grill next to the picnic table and firepit. The Hiwassee River is popular for fishing, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, and tubing. Fly fishing is popular on the river and species caught include rainbow and brown trout, large-mouth Bass, yellow perch and catfish.
The water quality of the Hiwassee River is exceptionally high as it is protected by the State Wild and Scenic River Association. The water flow is regulated by the TVA controlled dam at Lake Chatuge, 10 miles upstream. The river will rise and move swiftly, almost daily, when water is released from the dam. So pull up a chair and cast off in our backyard to catch your dinner.
- 2080 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Two full bathrooms downstairs One full bathroom upstairs
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- *Fires Creek Recreational Area (within 10 mins)-Many trails including a waterfall. *Lake Chatuge (approx 15 mins away)-This beautiful lake area boasts watersports, boating, horseback riding, golf course, arts/crafts & antique stores, several easily accessible points for hiking the Appalachian Trail. *Maggie Valley Resort Area (approx 1hr 38mins)-Cataloochee Ski area, 'Wheels through Time Motorcycle Museum', 'Ghost Town in the Sky' claims to be America's most unique theme park with zip lines, 'Tube World' with hillside tubing in Winter and Summer. *Andrews, NC (approx 30 mins)-Ridge Runner Ziplines, a fully guided canopy tour in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. *Breasstown Bald (approx 45 mins)-Georgia's highest point at 4,748 feet with breathtaking views of Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina. *Cherokee,NC (approx 1hr 16mins)-Harrah's Casino and Santa's Land Park and Zoo. *Helen,Ga (approx 47mins)- A Barvarian Alps replica town with hiking, minigolf, tubing outfits, restraunts, shopping and horsedrawn carriage rides. *Lookout Mountain (approx 2hrs 10mins)-Ruby Falls has a 145ft underground waterfall, Incline Railway and Rock City (named one of the top 101 places to see by National Geographic), Raccoon Mountain Caverns (5.5 miles of underground passageways). *everything accurate as to the best of our knowledge* ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The cabin was in a beautiful area. The owner was great to deal with. We will definitely be visiting again.
- Guest Kelly C.
- Date of stay 10/10/13
- Review Submitted 10/17/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children.
Owner response: I am so glad you enjoyed your trip! Getting away and relaxing is what life is about. :)
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee: $100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 9.75%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: 941-962-2185
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with gas stove
Master bedroom downstairs
Hot tub on enclosed porch
Proud to be an American
Backyard recreation area
Upstairs loft area
View from backyard
View from mountain top. Cabin located at distal bend in river.
Back of cabin
Livng room with cozy fireplace.
Second bedroom downstairs
View from back porch
Hiwassee River in our backyard. Gorgeous follage in summer and fall.
Rafting on the river
Upstairs pool table
Tubing in Helen Georgia
Cabin in winter
View of cabin from accross the river
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!