Best Deal in Town! Less Than 3 Minutes Walk to the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Aguada house description
Single family house, CLEAN, COMFI, ROOMY, fully furnished, equipped with LED tv set, WI-FI, Dish system with HBO, CINEMAX, ESPN, Sports,History channel and many , many more. 3br,2full bath, kitchen, dinning area, living room, 2 car ports, one in front, the other in back of the house. All 3 br. have a/cs, where there's no a/c there are fans available, only a few steps to the beach and only a few minutes away (literally) from too many to mention nice places to visit. House is equipped with an emergency power generator if needed in the event of power failure.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- If you visit Puerto Rico you simply have to try and spend at least some time in the city of Aguada. Reported to be the place where Christopher Columbus landed when he discovered this great island, this city is filled with fascinating attractions. One of Aguada’s more notable attractions is the Ermita Espinal Ruins. The history behind this small attraction is quite interesting and really gives you an idea of the trials and tribulations that early settlers must have faced. According to the history books, the Ermita Espinal Ruins in Puerto Rico were built in 1525 at the request of Nuestra Señora de la Inmaculada Concepción. The building was originally a sort of church and the structure was created with the aim of converting the local Taíno Indian’s to Christianity. Unfortunately the venture did not last since, just four years later, Caribe Indians took it upon themselves to not only destroy the chapel, but also the kill many of the Franciscan priests serving there. Thus many people lost their lives during the destruction of this religious edifice. Today visitors may find it strange to see a church standing on the site where they should see these ruins. Considering that they are visiting to see the ruins, their confusion is warranted. However, if you venture inside the church, you will find that the alter inside the church is built around the original ruins. This noteworthy tribute to the older structure makes for interesting décor and allows you to see the ruins without being bothered by the weather. It is interesting to note that it is this chapel which serves as proof that Aguada is the second oldest European-style settlement on the island. The landing of Christopher Columbus is celebrated in Aguada each year on the 19th of November. If you wish to visit this interesting religious attraction, you will find it by taking route 442 to Barrio Espinal. The ruins are open from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 17:00 with a short lunch break between 12:00 and 13:00. You can check with your tour guide if you need more information....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$200.00 deposit fee. Will be return upon full inspection is done.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 10 days of the checkout date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Borinquén Airport, Aguadilla at 7.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: PR2 at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Espinal at 0.47 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Borinquen next to airport at 7.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +1 7046086047
- Secondary: +1 7045600090
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of beautiful 'PORTA DEL MAR'
Partial view of kitchen
Excellent restaurant just a few steps from the house. By the ocean.
It is also serves as a church capable of providing all catholic services.
Typical Puerto Rican dish.usually rice, beans a side of meat and something sweet
Looking at the town of Aguadilla from Espinal. You can walk there from Espinal
Walk a few steps from the house and you end up here.
Crash Boat beach,15-20 minutes drive. Also very close to RAMEY air force base
A look at the porch from car port.Looking west.
Majestic plant adorns our humble house.
View of the structure built around the ruins of the Ermita de Espinal to protect
Beautiful flame trees beautifies many of our rural roads.
fresh produce vendors lined up along roads. Way fresher and lower prices
Monument to Christofer Columbus at the location where he landed in 1492.
Another picture right in front of the restaurant.
Also Crash Boat beach. Ramey AFB is now closed but the airport is functional.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!